Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
begeegs wrote:Ozil will glide back into the starting 11 and Iwobi will continue in his place. We will lose as we can't afford to have passengers in the squad. Perez has to start. I'd play Ox at number 10, but in central mid, we are stuffed because all of them are in such poor form. Coquelin can't hold on to the ball and Xhaka has only had a handful of decent games - mostly been poor. So really, this is a nailed on loss regardless.
I agree it's fixtures like this that we absolutely can't carry passengers and personally I'd give Ozil 45 minutes to impress and if he ain't at it then sub him at half time. I agree with your player assessment for the rest too, mate - with one exception. There is no way I'd consider the Ox for this game. His standard two-games-of-form-per-season are over now and he is back to headless chicken mode, pissing away simple passes and making the wrong decision every single time. Mousers away is one of those games you need ball retention to have any chance, and whilst that is one of Ozil's strengths, I'd still sub him if he goes missing.

I still feel we will get something out of this game, not for a second because of us playing well, but because the mousers are so inconsistent and when they are poor, they are utter shit, especially at home this season. How they turn up will dictate the result I reckon. But also we must consider Wenger's luck of the devil in this equation... :|
What are you on about....half time indeed... 70th minute and not a second earlier. Makes no difference how he's playing anyway....the subs have already been decided before kick off. Just standard. solid management.

Bog standard!!
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I was off on one there... :fryingpan: :lol:

I'm sure I read somewhere there is a PL rule that states subs have to be made in the 70th minute. :rubchin:

And if there ain't - there bally well should be! :barscarf:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

DB10GOONER wrote:
begeegs wrote:Ozil will glide back into the starting 11 and Iwobi will continue in his place. We will lose as we can't afford to have passengers in the squad. Perez has to start. I'd play Ox at number 10, but in central mid, we are stuffed because all of them are in such poor form. Coquelin can't hold on to the ball and Xhaka has only had a handful of decent games - mostly been poor. So really, this is a nailed on loss regardless.
I agree it's fixtures like this that we absolutely can't carry passengers and personally I'd give Ozil 45 minutes to impress and if he ain't at it then sub him at half time. I agree with your player assessment for the rest too, mate - with one exception. There is no way I'd consider the Ox for this game. His standard two-games-of-form-per-season are over now and he is back to headless chicken mode, pissing away simple passes and making the wrong decision every single time. Mousers away is one of those games you need ball retention to have any chance, and whilst that is one of Ozil's strengths, I'd still sub him if he goes missing.

I still feel we will get something out of this game, not for a second because of us playing well, but because the mousers are so inconsistent and when they are poor, they are utter shit, especially at home this season. How they turn up will dictate the result I reckon. But also we must consider Wenger's luck of the devil in this equation... :|
The luck of the devil - yeah, that was something that I thought about as well. I'd like to say that Klopp has his number, but he is probably the only manager in the top 7 or 8 teams that doesn't.

Blade

Post by Blade »

2 weeks off but on Friday AW will announce new injuries.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

What are you on about....half time indeed... 70th minute and not a second earlier. Makes no difference how he's playing anyway....the subs have already been decided before kick off. Just standard. solid management.

Bog standard!!
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, I was off on one there... :fryingpan: :lol:

I'm sure I read somewhere there is a PL rule that states subs have to be made in the 70th minute. :rubchin:

And if there ain't - there bally well should be! :barscarf:
Think i read somewhere Wenger states the 70th minute is scientifically the best time to make substitutions or some shite like that
Because he is such a moron he always follows this rule regardless of whats happening on the pitch

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Blade wrote:2 weeks off but on Friday AW will announce new injuries.

yes 2 weeks off lets see if it makes any difference to these over rated spoilt twats

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Redarmy wrote:

yes 2 weeks off lets see if it makes any difference to these over rated spoilt twats
We will no doubt be unprepared..a leetle beet handbrake or leetle beet leggy (what the actual fuck does this shite mean) :oops: :censored:
even though the dippers have 5days to prepare compared to our 12 :roll: what's the betting our lot of pampered pussyholes come out like their all stoned :oops: while the dippers are all running about like mad men chasing down every lost cause going..

Clash

Post by Clash »

I cannot stand the sight of our manager or players at the moment so I'm really glad we don't have a game this weekend.

Blade

Post by Blade »

falkirk goon wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

We will no doubt be unprepared..a leetle beet handbrake or leetle beet leggy (what the actual fuck does this shite mean) :oops: :censored:
even though the dippers have 5days to prepare compared to our 12 :roll: what's the betting our lot of pampered pussyholes come out like their all stoned :oops: while the dippers are all running about like mad men chasing down every lost cause going..
"We looked abeet jaded"

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Redarmy wrote:
Think i read somewhere Wenger states the 70th minute is scientifically the best time to make substitutions or some shite like that
Because he is such a moron he always follows this rule regardless of whats happening on the pitch

He's just a tight arsehole:
He told The Times: “A lot of contracts are configured with bonuses. Bonuses for playing, bonuses for times of playing.

“You get reports saying someone’s on £100k-a-week. He probably isn’t. He’s probably on £60k and then there will be bonuses of £30k if he’s in the starting line-up, £20k if he comes on after 60 minutes.

"The interesting thing for me is to watch these games and think ‘is that a football substitution or is the manager saving himself and his club £50k by putting players on in the 75th minute rather than at the start of the second half?’

“I don’t think it’s at the forefront of the manager’s mind but I think it’s part of the equation."

Penny-pinching

So Wenger's reluctance to change the team could have nothing to do with tactics but is simply an effort to save the club another £20,000 in wages. Such a claim would go hand-in-hand with the claim that the 66-year-old spends Arsenal's money as if it was his own, which he admitted during the summer transfer window.
Case 2
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 75909.html

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Blade wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

"We looked abeet jaded"
" I felt aswell vat we were pheeseecleey lackeeeng a leetle beet sharpness" :oops:
"eets deefeecult to swallow but we have to put thees (brownholing) behind us and show mental strength een the next match"
:oops: all so predictable *word censored* that he is

Blade

Post by Blade »

falkirk goon wrote:
Blade wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

"We looked abeet jaded"
" I felt aswell vat we were pheeseecleey lackeeeng a leetle beet sharpness" :oops:
"eets deefeecult to swallow but we have to put thees (brownholing) behind us and show mental strength een the next match"
:oops: all so predictable *word censored* that he is
"O'verall i cannot fault the team -they gave everything".

That's it Arsene, they have found the optimum level.They are maxed out.There is no more to give.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

All Arsenal payers have been issued with one of these in readiness for what's to take place at the wheel theft factory.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: and would you just know it...Wenger has shares in the lube company. :? :cussing:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

for Anyone who thinks we have a chance of winning this one. This is our record v the other sides in the top 6 in the league this season:
P 5 - W1, L2 , D2.

our one win was in September, and we also lost to Everton, who are currently in 7th. We don't show up in big games, especially away from home.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

BFG4 wrote:for Anyone who thinks we have a chance of winning this one. This is our record v the other sides in the top 6 in the league this season:
P 5 - W1, L2 , D2.

our one win was in September, and we also lost to Everton, who are currently in 7th. We don't show up in big games, especially away from home.
I think it's actually worse BFG city chavs and dippers have all bumholed us so if you add Everton like you say it's P7 W1 L4 D2 against the top7 :oops: shockingly bad stuff :( away its P4 L3 D1 and we were lucky as fuck at manure.
We will get rimmed on Saturday no doubt about it in my view.