Bayern home game thread ,

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Bayern home game thread ,

Post by augie »

If you felt that kasper's schmeichael's interview smack of bullshit and side stepping questions (like I did), then you should def watch the BFG's response in the press conference when asked about his and the other players relationship with sanchez - he rattled on with a few minutes of bulllshit without actually answering the question asked :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

DB10GOONER wrote:Or we will lose 0-4 and I will give less than zero fucks. :roll:

I feel embarrassed to say it but i hope your 4-0 prediction comes true

Wenger Fuck Off

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:SSN are right now showing our players doing their warm-up session - maybe I am more conscious of it cos of weekend events, but it does seem like perez and Gabriel are the only one's talking with sanchez.
Ozil is training too so one can only assume that his mysterious flu has amazingly disappeared :wink: :lol:
Nope, Wenger has ruled him out of tomorrow nights clash. Still a leeetle beet flueeee apparentleee

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

augie wrote:SSN are right now showing our players doing their warm-up session - maybe I am more conscious of it cos of weekend events, but it does seem like perez and Gabriel are the only one's talking with sanchez.
Ozil is training too so one can only assume that his mysterious flu has amazingly disappeared :wink: :lol:
Is it just me,but everytime you see our players "training" it looks like they can hardly be bothered,and are putting minimal effort in.
It all looks half-arsed.
Even at school,if we put as little effort into stretching/warming up,never mind actually playing,our games teacher would have booted us around the pitch. :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

xisstential wrote:
Nope, Wenger has ruled him out of tomorrow nights clash. Still a leeetle beet flueeee apparentleee
Have they not heard of Carpol? :D

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Couldn't give a shit. I honestly hope Bayern take it seriously and destroy us. None of this win 2-1 or 1-0 bollox so the Furher's henchmen can spin it as a success. I want Bayern to walk it 2 or 3 nil and the booing to ring out loud and clear. This is what that *word censored* of a manager has made me feel.
Last home game of the season should be interesting.
They may break their record for the fastest ever "Lap of Appreciation."
They could put the trophy for that next to all the 4th place ones.
A mate of mine reckons the game could be the re-scheduled Leicester City game,which would add to the mix given the way they treated Ranieri

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

flash gunner wrote:
augie wrote:If my (quick) calculations are right, there are 118 blocks in the soulless bowl .............over 100 of them still have tickets available for tomorrow night :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
This might make the owners worry, the results do not but $$$$$$ does :barscarf:
what are you on about?
the match sold out BEFORE the first leg.

the tickets available are just those ST holders who want to flog theirs. they are already paid for.

I doubt that Kroenke will be too bothered whether people actually turn up tomorrow, in fact he won't even notice.
all he is bothered about is that the tickets all got sold. Job done - again

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
augie wrote:If my (quick) calculations are right, there are 118 blocks in the soulless bowl .............over 100 of them still have tickets available for tomorrow night :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
what are you on about?

the tickets available are just those ST holders who want to flog theirs. they are already paid for.

I doubt that Kroenke will be too bothered whether people actually turn up tomorrow, in fact he won't even notice.
Yeah forgot about that :?

Herd

Post by Herd »

Mug that I am I still want us to beat them !
I cant help it !
But I wont watch it ,I land back abt 6 at luton in theory i could make it but im going home to bed.
Tickets sold !

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Gunner Rob wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
what are you on about?

True of course, but they will struggle to justify the bull of 60.000 "attendance" when its more like 45,000 Airbrushes will be out in force. What fraudsters :evil:

Cant believe club level seats at £291 :shock: . What a bargain, free programme and drink at half time I believe :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Christmas has come early , with disgusted season ticket holders bailing out the club will receive thousands on admin fees as once in a lifetime people flock to the Ticket Exchange system and buy lots of clobber in the Armoury !

Treble G and T's all round Sir Chips !

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
what are you on about?

With respect that's a face value argument - yes they have already sold all the tickets, and yes they will cream in extra cash for admin fee's on the ticket exchange, but think about the harm having thousands of empty seats will cause. For starters is will create a disasterous image of the club and they can cause massive implications when negotiating with potential sponsors. Also look at how much match day revenue will be lost by a three quarter full stadium - it is constantly referred to that we rake in more match day revenue than any club in the world, and having thousands of empty seats will affect sales of programmes, club shop merchandise and the diluted bear and shit food departments. I realise that the food sales doesn't directly affect them cos it is contracted out, but again these companies are paying the club money based on projected sales, and a (sustained) lack of sales would certainly affect how much they would be willing to pay the club

I also think that it shouldn't be ignored that, for all the tourist fanbase stories we read, the stadium is (at this moment) nowhere near selling out - maybe even the tourists are fed up with this groundhog season crap ? :shock: :rubchin: The thing about tourists is that they will come once to say that they were there, and if they enjoy the experience it is probable that they will return - if they experience a shitty match with an equally shitty atmosphere, they wont return and they will take their cash elsewhere 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'm so excited, I've nearly wet myself in anticipation. This is what its all about fellas........38 games for special moments like this played out to a half empty stadium. So glad we moved home for nights like these

Midz

Post by Midz »

Just watched the press conference on Arsenal player.
Oh man it's so funny especially when a journalist speaks in German, there's an interpreter which I thought at first was a comedy sketch.
I couldn't post a working link but if you can see this it's well worth the effort.

I'm still laughing as I type this. :D :D :D

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

SteveO 35 wrote:I'm so excited, I've nearly wet myself in anticipation. This is what its all about fellas........38 games for special moments like this played out to a half empty stadium. So glad we moved home for nights like these
I can't tell you how distraught I am at the thought of next season's matchday six trip to Olympiacos being jeopardised by the fact our squad is letting the manager down.

:cry: