West Bromwich Albion (A) | PL | Sat 18 Mar 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: West Bromwich Albion (A) | PL | Sat 18 Mar 12:30

Post by xisstential »

We get it for a hour I believe...It can stay up there for the entire 2nd half

armchair

Post by armchair »

xisstential wrote:We get it for a hour I believe...It can stay up there for the entire 2nd half
Can I go up with him? :barscarf:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

armchair wrote:
xisstential wrote:We get it for a hour I believe...It can stay up there for the entire 2nd half
Can he drop a washing machine on the away bench??

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Just checked my PM, booked from 12 - 1. I think that's perfect, flying around up there before kick off...means the camera's will focus on it. Should bring a smile to Pulis face as well, he doesn't like Wenger...in fact I don't think he likes anybody but Wenger, in cultural terms, is about 50 rungs higher than him. And Pulis knows it.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
armchair wrote:
Can he drop a washing machine on the away bench??
:D :D :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

armchair wrote:
And shit on the wanker below below
Shit on, oh shit on, oh shit on
THE WANKER BELOW

:barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Pulis has Wenger's number (who doesn't these days) so they might just turn us over. Here's hoping....sacrilege I know but I don't care what has to happen to get him out. We lose all the games WE want to win anyway, so who gives a shit if we lose the games he NEEDS to win. WENGER OUT!!

I also think the banners need to be altered to read WENGER GET OUT!! I might have one made for the Man City game. Maybe in French, with Do you understand this written underneath.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

For WBA the banners should be in plane English :wink: :wink:

manninger

Post by manninger »

xisstential wrote:Pulis has Wenger's number (who doesn't these days) so they might just turn us over. Here's hoping....sacrilege I know but I don't care what has to happen to get him out. We lose all the games WE want to win anyway, so who gives a shit if we lose the games he NEEDS to win. WENGER OUT!!

I also think the banners need to be altered to read WENGER GET OUT!! I might have one made for the Man City game. Maybe in French, with Do you understand this written underneath.

Christ, you lot make me sick.

When man u did it with moyes, thougt they where childish. Support the team instead. Yes, We are NOT good at the moment, but it dies NOT help the players or anyone elses. Wenger cares about the club , the players at the moment NOT. Behave reasonable.

Hope We win though

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

manninger wrote:
xisstential wrote:Pulis has Wenger's number (who doesn't these days) so they might just turn us over. Here's hoping....sacrilege I know but I don't care what has to happen to get him out. We lose all the games WE want to win anyway, so who gives a shit if we lose the games he NEEDS to win. WENGER OUT!!

I also think the banners need to be altered to read WENGER GET OUT!! I might have one made for the Man City game. Maybe in French, with Do you understand this written underneath.[/quote

When man u did it with moyes, thougt they where childish. Support the team instead. Yes, We are NOT good at the moment, but it dies NOT help the players or anyone elses. Wenger cares about the club , the players at the moment NOT. Behave reasonable.

Hope We win though

Do you think we should choose a manager based on whether they care about the club, or whether they can deliver a successful team?

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

manninger wrote:

Hope We win though
Disagree with you on this, poor performances is a way he may go. We have no chance of winning the title, and honestly if you fancy another last 16 exit in the CL next year then fine.

ManUre managed to get shot of Moyes, its time Wenger went. Circumstances are different of course. All very sad indeed of course, Gooners not wanting us to win it all, but weve been round this one a long while :evil:

Pete on the beach

Post by Pete on the beach »

manninger wrote:

I also think the banners need to be altered to read WENGER GET OUT!! I might have one made for the Man City game. Maybe in French, with Do you understand this written underneath.[/quote

Hope We win though
Now guys , be gentle ! Don't rinse this clown too much :cussing:

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Let's keep our heads. I agree we need to be clear, direct and unambiguous. I've always thought "No New Contract" is a tad too bland. But banners which say "Get Out" go too far: we need to persuade more than the core 300 or so ultras that it is worth joining the visible protest and we won't do that if we are abusive - we will play into the AKBs' hands.

Wenger Out is the simple message from now on - no more, no less....

Pete on the beach

Post by Pete on the beach »

Bob Bayliss wrote:

Let's keep our heads. I agree we need to be clear, direct and unambiguous. I've always thought "No New Contract" is a tad too bland. But banners which say "Get Out" go too far: we need to persuade more than the core 300 or so ultras that it is worth joining the visible protest and we won't do that if we are abusive - we will play into the AKBs' hands.

Agree bob, that makes sense

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Bob Bayliss wrote:

Plane and simple mate Plain and simple 8)