West Ham United (H) | PL | Wed 5 Apr 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: West Ham United (H) | PL | Wed 5 Apr 19:45

Post by Gunner Rob »

flash gunner wrote:By this time tomorrow it will have been announced that Wenger is staying

I'm pretty sure that it won't be.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Gunner Rob wrote:
flash gunner wrote:By this time tomorrow it will have been announced that Wenger is staying

I'm pretty sure that it won't be.
I hope you're right mate.

Sean

Post by Sean »

phpBB [video]

:blah: :blah: :blah:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I got over 3.5/1 on Andy Carroll to score anytime on Betfair........luvvly jubbly! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:I got over 3.5/1 on Andy Carroll to score anytime on Betfair........luvvly jubbly! :barscarf:
Insane odds! :shock:

I'm gonna pile on there too! :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Lets start with Iwobly, The Boy Wonder & Le Lampost up front to make it easy for 'ammers. They don't start & we could even win! - or draw. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Ray C wrote:Lets start with Iwobly, The Boy Wonder & Le Lampost up front to make it easy for 'ammers. They don't start & we could even win! - or draw. :barscarf: :barscarf:

You forgot the Welsh Wizard. If he starts in centre mid, it'll be plain sailing.......0-3 West Ham. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
TeeCee wrote:I got over 3.5/1 on Andy Carroll to score anytime on Betfair........luvvly jubbly! :barscarf:
Insane odds! :shock:

I'm gonna pile on there too! :barscarf:
Even when we battered them at the Olympic bowl before Christmas he managed to score 30 seconds after coming on FFS :lol:

Ching ching....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ray C wrote:Lets start with Iwobly, The Boy Wonder & Le Lampost up front to make it easy for 'ammers. They don't start & we could even win! - or draw. :barscarf: :barscarf:
The ONLY thing I'm certain of is that Carroll will score a scruffy header. Literally anything else could happen. We could win 5-1, draw 3-3, or lose 1-2. We are THAT inconsistent and they are THAT shit... :roll:

But if we turn up we will smash their assholes in like Hairy Hands Keyes & Grey wish they had smashed that female Lino's asshole in. And that is a major ring smashing.

Major.

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
The ONLY thing I'm certain of is that Carroll will score a scruffy header. Literally anything else could happen. We could win 5-1, draw 3-3, or lose 1-2. We are THAT inconsistent and they are THAT shit... :roll:

But if we turn up we will smash their assholes in like Hairy Hands Keyes & Grey wish they had smashed that female Lino's asshole in. And that is a major ring smashing.

Major.

As in Chocolate Starfish made into a Broken Cat Flap... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Major.

As in Chocolate Starfish made into a Broken Cat Flap... :lol:
You've seen Spuddy, huh? :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

No it was the photo's of that poor goat you showed me that reminded me of the image-- But, you are correct it was Spuddies Goat wasn't it.....never seen such a look of horror on an animals face ever! :shock:

:lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Hopefully West Ham can score a couple early on and then the boos can ring out loud and proud.

Ed Hunter The Gooner

Post by Ed Hunter The Gooner »

Shit, this match isn't on telly here behind God's back, the fuck!!!!???? Need to find working stream link it seems... or I could just open beer, relax and watch City vs Chavski...

General

Post by General »

If anyone wants support holding up banners inside the ground, feel free to PM me.