BORO AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: BORO AWAY THREAD

Post by falkirk goon »

General wrote:After this game, people will once again say it's the worst Arsenal performance they've ever seen. That's until we play City in the cup of course. It's still yet to click for some that we are in free fall especially away from home. Kudos to those who can still find the commitment to this horrible journey up north.
True mate,we are shite :(
Normally if we're up north and I'm not working I will get down to watch us.Sunderland and Everton away this season have been 2 such occasions.I'm not working Monday but I can't be fucked with this pile of absolute shite.

Herd

Post by Herd »

It will be interesting to see how many do go to this one. Its a pig of a journey at the best of times and the natives arent friendly . Its a die hard event that Im long past .

augie

Post by augie »

General wrote:After this game, people will once again say it's the worst Arsenal performance they've ever seen. That's until we play City in the cup of course. It's still yet to click for some that we are in free fall especially away from home. Kudos to those who can still find the commitment to this horrible journey up north.

The performance Monday night will probably be shite, but make no mistake we will still win this game, and probably by 2 or 3 goals too.

I know that it is a week early, but I am also expecting us to beat citeeh in the cup semi - wenker's deal with the devil, allied to citeeh's woeful inconsistancies, will see le cock stutting around wembley again looking every bit the arrogant c.unt that we know he is :roll:

General

Post by General »

augie wrote:

The performance Monday night will probably be shite, but make no mistake we will still win this game, and probably by 2 or 3 goals too.

I know that it is a week early, but I am also expecting us to beat citeeh in the cup semi - wenker's deal with the devil, allied to citeeh's woeful inconsistancies, will see le cock stutting around wembley again looking every bit the arrogant c.unt that we know he is :roll:
I keep hearing about this pact with the devil yet we keep losing games for fun and are not even creating chances anymore. Le fraud obviously forgot to read the small print that fans turning against him and the team would kill the deal. I'm expecting nothing but more pointless sideways passes leading to another sucker punch and they won't need any tips from Callum either.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

We will lose this one 3-1. At least we can say we are consistent. Make 'The Boy Wonder' captain again & I'll vomit in my beer. Can we just leave him up there ?. Better still loan him out for a season or two !! :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Ray C wrote:We will lose this one 3-1. At least we can say we are consistent. Make 'The Boy Wonder' captain again & I'll vomit in my beer. Can we just leave him up there ?. Better still loan him out for a season or two !! :barscarf: :barscarf:

The victims were supposedly willing to pay north of £20m for him a few years ago, but shit for brains decided to offer him another massive undeserved contract, and now you couldn't give the c.unt away in a lucky bag no matter how hard you try :roll: :cry: :cry: :banghead:

Post by 1989 »

Easy Boro win. They will want it more than Arsenal.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

1989 wrote:Easy Boro win. They will want it more than Arsenal.
And our players will know it in the first minute too :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Boro won't thrash us. No chance. They can't score for shit. Might beat us though - they will if we are as bad as we were on Monday or at West Brom.

They don't ship many (better defensive record than us embarrassingly). Bound to be a complete bore fest.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

1989 wrote:Easy Boro win. They will want it more than Arsenal.
Is that you Theo :rubchin:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Normally This game would get lost amongst the more important games at this stage of the seasOn. But being a Monday night match, it will get plenty of TV coverage and column inches the following day.

City, Liverpool, Spurs and Everton all had good wins already. 17 points off Spurs and will either lose ground on United or be 24 points off the leaders come kick off.

Only one result im hoping for.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Does anyone remember what happened when we played them at home earlier in the season? They sat on the edge of their own box, and every time they dispossessed us, they broke with pace. I remember them missing loads of chances, and we created fuck all. It finished 0-0, and at stage we were in really good form. Boro will go for it, knowing our confidence is on the floor, so I don't see us being up for a battle. Best case scenario, we draw this.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

BFG4 wrote:Does anyone remember what happened when we played them at home earlier in the season? They sat on the edge of their own box, and every time they dispossessed us, they broke with pace. I remember them missing loads of chances, and we created fuck all. It finished 0-0, and at stage we were in really good form. Boro will go for it, knowing our confidence is on the floor, so I don't see us being up for a battle. Best case scenario, we draw this.
They are shiT going forwards but don't concede many. In fact they've shipped in fewer than us embarrassingly

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

will go for a 0-0 draw...two shit sides....

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Boro are boring and shit, we're totally fucking boring and fucking shit , they will scrap though and we are pathetic cowards just like the manager. They will win it through a set piece or simply by pressure created from balls into the box all game.