Leicester City (H) | PL | Wed 26 Apr 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: Leicester City (H) | PL | Wed 26 Apr 19:45

Post by markyp »

vardy will thrive against 3 at the back,i expect a Leicester goal from our own corner or set piece,quick ball over the top and BOOOOOM!!!!

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

It's feet up time now!.... 8)

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

I've just seen the Leicester team having dinner in the Landmark Hotel in Marylebone if anyone one fancies hitting the fire alarms or playing knock down ginger on rooms doors at 3 in the morning

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:I've just seen the Leicester team having dinner in the Landmark Hotel in Marylebone if anyone one fancies hitting the fire alarms or playing knock down ginger on rooms doors at 3 in the morning
If you can tell me where our lot are staying, I'm in.

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
HARLOW GOONER wrote:I've just seen the Leicester team having dinner in the Landmark Hotel in Marylebone if anyone one fancies hitting the fire alarms or playing knock down ginger on rooms doors at 3 in the morning
If you can tell me where our lot are staying, I'm in.
Our lot use the Four Seasons in Canary Wharf for home games .

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Checking the chav score every five minutes to make sure they're still winning.

FUCK MY LIFE :banghead:

Sean

Post by Sean »

phpBB [video]

:blah: :blah: :blah:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Is the Lasagna going down a treat ?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Any chance of "There's Only One Arsene Wenger" if we win this one?

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Going tonight and I expect end to end attacking football , last game I went to some prick 2 rows down held up a piece of A4 with wenger in on it mybe take a little paper with me tonight wenger out ignore that prick in front :barscarf: :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Sean wrote:
phpBB [video]

:blah: :blah: :blah:
According to reports in the media, "He was in a playful mood" It's almost surreal...has to be one of the most selfish people on the planet. And I don't ever want to hear how much he loves Arsenal. He doesn't love Arsenal, he loves what Arsenal affords him, how they protect him, compensate him, indulge him, THAT is what he loves. He wouldn't love it nearly as much if he was dragged in to give an account every time we underperform would he?? In fact he would be fired.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:Any chance of "There's Only One Arsene Wenger" if we win this one?
oh definite......

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

flash gunner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Any chance of "There's Only One Arsene Wenger" if we win this one?
oh definite......
Well we would have just beaten "The Champions"............. :roll:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Why, is Leftfootlegend going ?? :D :wink:

Clash

Post by Clash »

xisstential wrote:
According to reports in the media, "He was in a playful mood" It's almost surreal...has to be one of the most selfish people on the planet. And I don't ever want to hear how much he loves Arsenal. He doesn't love Arsenal, he loves what Arsenal affords him, how they protect him, compensate him, indulge him, THAT is what he loves. He wouldn't love it nearly as much if he was dragged in to give an account every time we underperform would he?? In fact he would be fired.

Sickening aint it ?! I couldn't agree more with your description of what he really loves.

I think he also loves his position and status in the game. This elder statesman who people seek out for knowledge and wisdom.

I also cant stand it when I hear how he hates losing - as though he is one of those born winners. If he hated losing so much he would be continually trying to change things until he found a winning formula. On the contrary he actually tore up a winning formula and tried to go a different way. His acceptance of what is consistent mediocrity (with the occasional humiliation thrown in) is unique in top level management as far as I am aware.