The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbank123

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by northbank123 »

They were no fucking good as well. They really weren't.

They weee so average and we were very lucky only to lose by 2.

Surely he is finished now.

Surely.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

xisstential wrote:Put some more money in the kitty people and I give you my word we will smear his name in every sports page in the UK. WENGER OUT!!!"

I admit I have taken a bit of an AKB approach this week...

I'm still very much Wenger out though and have an idea of how to possibly do a protest at the Emirates...

Will put something in the protests thread later

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

northbank123 wrote:They were no fucking good as well. They really weren't.

They weee so average and we were very lucky only to lose by 2.

Surely he is finished now.

Surely.
Why ?

RobG

Post by RobG »

What summed it up for me, was that bit at the end, where someone crossed from the right and Walcott, with his back to goal, attempted a lay off and it became in effect a clearance out the Spurs box. That was and is where we are at.

:cry: :cry: :fryingpan: :fryingpan: :duh:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Bob Bayliss wrote:Bury beat Derby 6-0 in the 1903 final
That's eminently beatable I reckon. Chavs knock in two in the first 15 minutes, 3 or 4 by half-time and then a few more in the second half. Anyone out there fancy a few quid on a 6-0 or 7-0? It would be fitting.

No

Like today we will give them a good game

But

We will lose

That is what we do against the BIG teams these days

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

As expected and not actually that pissed off! Didnt watch the game as apathy rules. What does anger me is the fact the old twat will be here next season!

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:didn't watch because i knew what was going to happen and i couldn't bear to look

fucking shambles that we haven't beaten the **** for 3 years
A bigger worry is that I can't see where our next win against them is going to come ...
wembley :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

And they call this the Worlds Greatest League!... :lol:

Where's me banjo?....

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Funny how when it suits them then the media wil call for 3 game retrospective bans for diving.

Yet today both Rashford and Kane cheated. Nothing more, nothing less. Two disgusting dives. And all the talk is about the usual bollocks like "any sort of contact at that pace" or "he did leave his league out there".

Fucking horrible cheats. And the fact that they are English does nothing to change that. Completely disgraceful.

Block93

Post by Block93 »

In fairness, Steve Bloomer was missing for Derby that day, and their goalie came off injured in the second half.

I thought 6-0 flattered Bury a little, but Derby didn't offer much going forward.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

SteveO 35 wrote:Now I don't know why......but all of a sudden this morning I've had a feeling of utter confidence flowing through my veins. It happens very rarely these days and it probably shouldn't happen at all today, but I've woken up with 100% conviction that we're going to go there and piss on their parade today.

An old school 2-1 away win at the Shitole.

Rob Holding is going to be immortalised when he wins it with an 88th minute header

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
At least we now know you're a crack cocaine addict Steve

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Block93 wrote:
In fairness, Steve Bloomer was missing for Derby that day, and their goalie came off injured in the second half.

I thought 6-0 flattered Bury a little, but Derby didn't offer much going forward.

Derby were a little short physically and were a little jaded..

Graham71

Post by Graham71 »

Murdered.We were fucking murdered.It could and should have been 6-0.You cant go to the Lane and rely on cowards like Ramsey Xhaka Ozil(yes he was on the pitch) and Giroud

Chelsea Liverpool Bayern(twice) WBA and Palace we weren't just beaten we were battered.Today was no different.

Be honest who in Arsenal's line up today would get in Spurs team other than Sanchez

Get used to it this its going to be the norm.If Wenger stays we are doomed.If he goes the new manager needs to be Jesus Christ because he will need to be miracle worker to work with the shite Wenger has left him

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Wenger has to go now, apart from Czech the scum were far and away the better team. The Wenger lovers have probably crawled back under their rocks, it's so evident that we need a leadership change , as much as I despise and hate the scum they deserve to be where they are in the league. Let's pray the chavs don't mess up their title hopes.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Graham71 wrote:Murdered.We were fucking murdered.It could and should have been 6-0.You cant go to the Lane and rely on cowards like Ramsey Xhaka Ozil(yes he was on the pitch) and Giroud

Chelsea Liverpool Bayern(twice) WBA and Palace we weren't just beaten we were battered.Today was no different.

Be honest who in Arsenal's line up today would get in Spurs team other than Sanchez

Get used to it this its going to be the norm.If Wenger stays we are doomed.If he goes the new manager needs to be Jesus Christ because he will need to be miracle worker to work with the shite Wenger has left him
Absolutely. Scariest thing was that they were well below their best.