The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by sk-gtfo »

Looking forward to roasting some Spuds for my Sunday lunch.. err or was that being roasted by some spuds?.

:roll: :?

Herd

Post by Herd »

fucking hate this 0300 and I cant sleep .happens everytime we play them for the past 40 years or more.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Now I don't know why......but all of a sudden this morning I've had a feeling of utter confidence flowing through my veins. It happens very rarely these days and it probably shouldn't happen at all today, but I've woken up with 100% conviction that we're going to go there and piss on their parade today.

An old school 2-1 away win at the Shitole.

Rob Holding is going to be immortalised when he wins it with an 88th minute header

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:Now I don't know why......but all of a sudden this morning I've had a feeling of utter confidence flowing through my veins. It happens very rarely these days and it probably shouldn't happen at all today, but I've woken up with 100% conviction that we're going to go there and piss on their parade today.

Rob Holding is going to be immortalised when he wins it with an 88th minute header

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:Now I don't know why......but all of a sudden this morning I've had a feeling of utter confidence flowing through my veins. It happens very rarely these days and it probably shouldn't happen at all today, but I've woken up with 100% conviction that we're going to go there and piss on their parade today.

If we don't get steamrollered in the first 20 mins it a possibility I suppose but I don't see it tbh, last derby at the swamp and our inability to turn up just doesn't fill me with hope. I see a brownholing I'm afraid, no leaders in our team and if we lose not a single player will give one fuck the next day.

augie

Post by augie »

I know that it is an old cliché, but the first goal really is important today - if we score first the pressure on them will really crank up a few notches, and this team have shown in the past that they couldn't handle the pressure. The players will be fully aware that, apart from the 3pts needed for their title bid, this is the last NLD at the shithole, and their fans will go ballistic if we beat them today of all days :lol: :lol:
That being said, our own players have showed many, many times how precious they are in times of adversity - if we concede first, their scum fans will turn that shithole into a cauldron of noise, and our wimps would probably struggle with that. If we score first it will boost the players confidence, but if we concede early .............. :speechless: :speechless:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Wenger in his press conference just said 'the real Arsenal a back'. Lectured Pochettino on 'life at the top'. Offered his opinion on Spurs being competitive whilst also trying to build a new stadium. Denied a power shift in North London.

One thing that amazes me, is how he never for one second believes his opinions are anything else but the gospel.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Bloody hell, not had Arsenal related butterflies in my stomach for ages.... they're here today though, that's for sure!

Really dreading and looking forward to this one in equal measure. COYG!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Wilson wrote:Wenger in his press conference just said 'the real Arsenal a back'. Lectured Pochettino on 'life at the top'. Offered his opinion on Spurs being competitive whilst also trying to build a new stadium. Denied a power shift in North London.

One thing that amazes me, is how he never for one second believes his opinions are anything else but the gospel.
Also berating them for underpaying their players. Says the man who overpays his to such an extent that they become impossible to get rid of.

Why is he continually sticking his nose in other clubs business?? I understand he gets asked these questions but he doesn't HAVE to answer them...he always believes that people are waiting to hear from The Oracle.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

I never planned it to be like this, last Monday I was rushed to the A&E dept of the North Middlesex Hospital within spitting distance of shite hart lane. I am coupled up in pain, but still have my own shrine in homage to a club that I cannot do anything but support to the hilt on a day like today.

The only blessing is my sis bought my lappie over yesterday and I can sky go the whole game live from my sick bed.

I will take a draw. To all those gooners going do us proud, and look out for yourselves on the corner of Park Lane.

23 years in our shadow will never make up for this season no matter what any spud says. I am trying to remember the good times, yes it is a defence mechanism.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

nut flush gooner wrote:I never planned it to be like this, last Monday I was rushed to the A&E dept of the North Middlesex Hospital within spitting distance of shite hart lane. I am coupled up in pain, but still have my own shrine in homage to a club that I cannot do anything but support to the hilt on a day like today.

The only blessing is my sis bought my lappie over yesterday and I can sky go the whole game live from my sick bed.

I will take a draw. To all those gooners going do us proud, and look out for yourselves on the corner of Park Lane.

23 years in our shadow will never make up for this season no matter what any spud says. I am trying to remember the good times, yes it is a defence mechanism.
Hope our limpdicks turn up properly today and help to ease your pain. I have a feeling in my water.......but it could be last night's excessive drinking :D

Get well soon mate

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

All the best Nutflush - hope you are feeling better soon

Absolutely buzzing for the game today - only match I can genuinely get up for these days. First time I actually really want us to win all year.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

SteveO? Wtf has happened to you? Are you on drugs or has someone kidnapped the real Steve?!!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:

SteveO? Wtf has happened to you? Are you on drugs or has someone kidnapped the real Steve?!!
I can assure you its me mate! I just have a feeling that these big headed fuckwits are going to blow up today........

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Just had a look on bet365 and Arsenal to win is 4/1 and the draw is just over 3/1 if anyone fancies us to do something today :barscarf: Stuck 20 quid on the draw 8) UTA