The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: The Scum (A) | PL | Sun 30 Apr 16:30

Post by sk-gtfo »

Wilson wrote:Wenger in his press conference just said 'the real Arsenal a back'. Lectured Pochettino on 'life at the top'. Offered his opinion on Spurs being competitive whilst also trying to build a new stadium. Denied a power shift in North London.

One thing that amazes me, is how he never for one second believes his opinions are anything else but the gospel.
I've always said he'd make a perfect religious cult leader, perhaps when he finally buggers off he can go back to Japan and start a cult or something?.

:twisted:

My prediction for today 4-1 to the Spuds and we lacked a leetle bit of sharpness due to the fixture congestion.

:roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

No way will Arsenal be thrashed today ... that rarely happens in derby games anyway, no matter how big the gulf is. And it certainly wont happen once Wenger's lucky streak kicks in - which it has.

Seeing the way our delusional players over-celebrated at Boro (after being shit against a very shit team) told me they were about to enter one of those phases where they put one of their face-saving / save the manager / save their own skins little runs together. Two more lucky wins inevitably followed. I can see another one today, or a point at least.

I want an Arsenal win because I want that lots title chances damaged so really dont want Everton taking anything off Chelsea either. Wont watch this live though and will decide whether to watch anything after I know the final score.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Man United dropping more home points against Swansea.

Means top 4 is now is our hands. Win our games and we'll finish above Liverpool and Man U

:yawn:

Blood_Gooner

Post by Blood_Gooner »

Forget about the protest for 90 mins. Forget the ceaseless purgatory and the continued reign of terror TOF has besieged us with... this game is an absolute Must Win! We need to smash the knuckle dragging *word censored*. Anything to pipe down the nauseating media and their fawning over the rotten middlesex rot. Ffs I hate pundits!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Clash wrote:Man United dropping more home points against Swansea.

Means top 4 is now is our hands. Win our games and we'll finish above Liverpool and Man U

I watched it. FFS, ManUre must be on the most irrelevant and tedious unbeaten run in history. They are as boring as fuck to watch and without Zlatan up front look toothless. Of course, when they roll up to our gaff next weekend with their injured ravaged squad, and midfielders playing at centre half, we will tip tap our way round them and scrape a draw

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Clash wrote:Man United dropping more home points against Swansea.

I watched it. FFS, ManUre must be on the most irrelevant and tedious unbeaten run in history. They are as boring as fuck to watch and without Zlatan up front look toothless. Of course, when they roll up to our gaff next weekend with their injured ravaged squad, and midfielders playing at centre half, we will tip tap our way round them and scrape a draw
Oh they'll get a result at ours for sure.Carrick like beckenbaur at the back etc ..the run they're on reminds me of that shite unbeaten run we had in 09 I think..then chavski browned us 4-1.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Go on Arsenal, prove us all wrong. Prove to us that you do have bottle, can take the pressure and can give a seriously good performance at one of the better sides. Do it for the fans, do it for us, give us something to be proud of and something to make us feel good again

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Blood_Gooner wrote:Forget about the protest for 90 mins. Forget the ceaseless purgatory and the continued reign of terror TOF has besieged us with... this game is an absolute Must Win! We need to smash the knuckle dragging *word censored*. Anything to pipe down the nauseating media and their fawning over the rotten middlesex rot. Ffs I hate pundits!
Nah, sorry.....the fact we happen to be playing them today doesn't mean we forget what is happening to our club. Of course it would be great to beat them but Wenger Out must be front and centre, just as "we want you to stay" will be from their lot.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

City losing 1-0 at Boro......the glorious wankfest run to our beloved 4th place virtual trophy is back on

We've got our trophy back......we've got our trophy back

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

MU draw, Man City losing. Results going the managers way so far :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

CloakedGooner wrote:MU draw, Man City losing. Results going the managers way so far :barscarf:
:suicide:

As for today, although I no longer feel the way I used to about the club, I will always hope a team representing The Arsenal beat those scummy swamp dwelling bastards.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
CloakedGooner wrote:MU draw, Man City losing. Results going the managers way so far :barscarf:
:suicide:

As for today, although I no longer feel the way I used to about the club, I will always hope a team representing The Arsenal beat those scummy swamp dwelling bastards.
Indeed! At least Chelsea are winning now so any kind of result for us really will end any possible title race. And tbh I think we just might :wink:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

A bumholing loss today. Thankfully the chavs are winning.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

got this strange numb feeling, like i know we'll lose but it'll be painless because i'm expecting it so much. i'm always up for the NLD but honestly i expect nothing from it. :(

UP THE CUNTING GUNNERS

markyp

Post by markyp »

wilko49er wrote:A bumholing loss today. Thankfully the chavs are winning.
im thinking the same,no way will our little snowflakes fancy this today,im gonna watch from behind the sofa :shock: