Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

Post by Midz »

Wondering which of our players will be 'angry' after we lose this one.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

We will win and all will be well in Wengerworld

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Surely, this is the best opportunity for Wenger to get one over mourinho? All the injuries, they've​ got, Europa league semi final. Failure to take advantage of this situation would indicate a complete lack of giving a damn about the club by the players. I don't care about top 4, i want a bit of pride in the club again.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Nos89 wrote:Surely, this is the best opportunity for Wenger to get one over mourinho? All the injuries, they've​ got, Europa league semi final. Failure to take advantage of this situation would indicate a complete lack of giving a damn about the club by the players. I don't care about top 4, i want a bit of pride in the club again.

he has never beaten Mourinho - even we had a decent team.
I dont give the current bunch of under performing fuckwits much chance :D

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Midz wrote:Wondering which of our players will be 'angry' after we lose this one.
Probably another boilerplate Feo "must bounce back" interview, containing >50 uses of the phrase "yeah... no" :roll: :oops:

Clash

Post by Clash »

postmanPat91 wrote:
Midz wrote:Wondering which of our players will be 'angry' after we lose this one.
Probably another boilerplate Feo "must bounce back" interview, containing >50 uses of the phrase "yeah... no" :roll: :oops:
:D

And 49 uses of ''obviously'' (while wiping non-existent sweat from his forehead) :roll:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Clash wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:
:D

And 49 uses of ''obviously'' (while wiping non-existent sweat from his forehead) :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:No guts no glory . We have no guts so barring a Leicester like fluke we will lose.

I too feel like running a warm bath ...........and opening a vein .

:shock:

DON'T Do It Herd Remember "All Things Must Pass" including wengercunt :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just logged on to Arsenal.com and what was the first thing that came up on the screen.......Arsenal v Sunderland - tickets available now. Click on the link and there's a sea of green and amber throughout the stadium plan 2 weeks away from the match.

Get used to it you money grabbing c.unts because we're going to be playing a minimum of six Sunday games as a result of being in the Thursday Night Cup, as well as additional ones selected by BT and Sky........not to mention those Thursday night games themselves

From moving to compete with Europe's elite, to following Palace & West Ham's lead by offering £5 tickets in the Evening Standard.

Can't wait to see the blocks of empty seats next year - Wiggy, Gazidis and TO1AW truly deserve this fuck up after years of stagnation

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

SteveO 35 wrote:Just logged on to Arsenal.com and what was the first thing that came up on the screen.......Arsenal v Sunderland - tickets available now. Click on the link and there's a sea of green and amber throughout the stadium plan 2 weeks away from the match.

Get used to it you money grabbing c.unts because we're going to be playing a minimum of six Sunday games as a result of being in the Thursday Night Cup, as well as additional ones selected by BT and Sky........not to mention those Thursday night games themselves

From moving to compete with Europe's elite, to following Palace & West Ham's lead by offering £5 tickets in the Evening Standard.

Can't wait to see the blocks of empty seats next year - Wiggy, Gazidis and TO1AW truly deserve this fuck up after years of stagnation
Love it Stevie!
By the way I must enquire, any positive vibes about this game as you did the last?!!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Just logged on to Arsenal.com and what was the first thing that came up on the screen.......Arsenal v Sunderland - tickets available now. Click on the link and there's a sea of green and amber throughout the stadium plan 2 weeks away from the match.

Love it Stevie!
By the way I must enquire, any positive vibes about this game as you did the last?!!
I'm afraid the hard drugs have now worn off my friend, so its farewell positivity and hello misery. Of course, if you look at the evidence of an injury ravaged Man Ure side limping their way down to London after a tough Thursday night semi final, with the likes of Carrick and Blind at centre half with Ashley Young and Darmian as wing backs, there'd be a case for saying "you know what, they are there for the taking". But of course, he will probably play into their hands by playing Slow and Slower (aka Ramsey and Giroud) and leaving any player with a turn of pace on the bench, expected to shit miracles from the 70th minute onwards when we've been playing a poor man's tiki taka at a snail's pace for that time.

Giroud's hair will look nice though, and Hector might have his plaits back so its not all doom and gloom

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Will that mean the lucky ST holders get 14 Cup games instead of the usual 7 ?.... :suicide:

Sidney

Post by Sidney »

Last edited by Sidney on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Just on ticket prices. Given we will be in the mush less prestigious Europea league, im wondering if ticket prices will be lowered. I have a feeling they will 'freeze' ticket prices and make like they are doing the fans a favour. But really, they will just be locking in CL prices for Europea league matches.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

United under Jose will keep shape all game - we wont be able to break them down, and they will take advantage of our indiscipline and nick one.

Wenger is shit scared of Jose