Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: Manure (H) | PL | Sun 7 May 16:00

Post by Herd »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Herd wrote:No guts no glory . We have no guts so barring a Leicester like fluke we will lose.

I too feel like running a warm bath ...........and opening a vein .

:shock:

DON'T Do It Herd Remember "All Things Must Pass" including wengercunt :wink:
I'm joshing actually I've just got in after being out playing hopscotch on the motorway with aaron lennon ! :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Maureen shape

Arsenal shape

Notice anything ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:Image

Maureen shape

Arsenal shape

Notice anything ?
Looks like augie wearing a wig in the bottom photo there... :lol: :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SteveO 35 wrote:Just logged on to Arsenal.com and what was the first thing that came up on the screen.......Arsenal v Sunderland - tickets available now. Click on the link and there's a sea of green and amber throughout the stadium plan 2 weeks away from the match.

Get used to it you money grabbing c.unts because we're going to be playing a minimum of six Sunday games as a result of being in the Thursday Night Cup, as well as additional ones selected by BT and Sky........not to mention those Thursday night games themselves

From moving to compete with Europe's elite, to following Palace & West Ham's lead by offering £5 tickets in the Evening Standard.

Can't wait to see the blocks of empty seats next year - Wiggy, Gazidis and TO1AW truly deserve this fuck up after years of stagnation

yes but look what the club has done - they have now put this match onto general sale....

this is actually a complete disaster as these tickets WILL be snapped up by people - a full stadium of passive, non committed fans, an easy win = no protests

and this was a night when the protests could really have been ramped up. annoying

maybe the red membership will become outdated though next season as ALL of our games get put on general sale :rubchin:

General

Post by General »

Nos89 wrote:Surely, this is the best opportunity for Wenger to get one over mourinho? All the injuries, they've​ got, Europa league semi final. Failure to take advantage of this situation would indicate a complete lack of giving a damn about the club by the players. I don't care about top 4, i want a bit of pride in the club again.

United will get at least a point. Mourinho will once again expose Wenger's tactical ineptness despite United's injury crisis and midweek game. They played us off the park with a youth team last season and I'm not expecting anything different this time around.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:Image

Maureen shape

Arsenal shape

Notice anything ?
Looks like augie wearing a wig in the bottom photo there... :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Herd wrote:No guts no glory . We have no guts so barring a Leicester like fluke we will lose.

I too feel like running a warm bath ...........and opening a vein .

:shock:

DON'T Do It Herd Remember "All Things Must Pass" including wengercunt :wink:
I'm joshing actually I've just got in after being out playing hopscotch on the motorway with aaron lennon ! :barscarf:
Was he carrying his invisible handbag again? :D

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Midz wrote:Wondering which of our players will be 'angry' after we lose this one.
Steve Bould!

All our players will be counting their win bonus cheques..... :D :-P :-P

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Just logged on to Arsenal.com and what was the first thing that came up on the screen.......Arsenal v Sunderland - tickets available now. Click on the link and there's a sea of green and amber throughout the stadium plan 2 weeks away from the match.

Get used to it you money grabbing c.unts because we're going to be playing a minimum of six Sunday games as a result of being in the Thursday Night Cup, as well as additional ones selected by BT and Sky........not to mention those Thursday night games themselves

From moving to compete with Europe's elite, to following Palace & West Ham's lead by offering £5 tickets in the Evening Standard.

Can't wait to see the blocks of empty seats next year - Wiggy, Gazidis and TO1AW truly deserve this fuck up after years of stagnation

yes but look what the club has done - they have now put this match onto general sale....

this is actually a complete disaster as these tickets WILL be snapped up by people - a full stadium of passive, non committed fans, an easy win = no protests

and this was a night when the protests could really have been ramped up. annoying

maybe the red membership will become outdated though next season as ALL of our games get put on general sale :rubchin:

Hmm. I have just logged off. The Sunderland game looks like a 35,000 MAX gate, although official attendance was given to be actually as 57,500!!! The tickets will be sold at £35 reduced rate.. :? ?

THis might be the final nail, but I doubt it...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Maureen at his pre Celta Vigo presser tonight -
"the Europa League has become "most important" and if it requires to rest players for Arsenal match, "We are going to"
Could be bullshit or they might be bringing the stiffs Sunday, doesn't matter anyway, will still get rimmed.

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

We won't compete with the valencias delta vegos Ajaxs and Lyons of this world it will be last 8 at best
So we're going to have to fight for 4th right , and we are nowhere near and won't be while wingers in charge
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Mourinho has stated that he is resting players for this game. Arsenal win and the sheeple to hail Wenger a genius again. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

NickF wrote:Mourinho has stated that he is resting players for this game. Arsenal win and the sheeple to hail Wenger a genius again. :roll:
Tbh even with the filth resting players I would not put money on us to win... :|

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
NickF wrote:Mourinho has stated that he is resting players for this game. Arsenal win and the sheeple to hail Wenger a genius again. :roll:
Tbh even with the filth resting players I would not put money on us to win... :|
We couldn't beat them under Moyes when the fielded McNair and Blackett in their defence FFS :banghead:

I know I keep harping back to that defeat to them last year but it was such a disgrace it still boils my piss.

We'd just beaten Leicester with that last second Welbeck header, had all the momentum in the race for the title and went up against a united team on its knees under LVG.

And we lost........to this absolute rabble -

De Gea, Varela, Carrick, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Mata, Depay , Lingard, Rashford.

I mean look at that for a dross line up :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

And people think it matters what team they put out on Sunday :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
We couldn't beat them under Moyes when the fielded McNair and Blackett in their defence FFS :banghead:

I know I keep harping back to that defeat to them last year but it was such a disgrace it still boils my piss.

We'd just beaten Leicester with that last second Welbeck header, had all the momentum in the race for the title and went up against a united team on its knees under LVG.

And we lost........to this absolute rabble -

De Gea, Varela, Carrick, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Mata, Depay , Lingard, Rashford.

I mean look at that for a dross line up :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

And people think it matters what team they put out on Sunday :roll:
Yeah that game still sticks in my arse. :banghead: :evil: If ever a manure side was there for the fucking taking it was that one that day. :roll: Add in the "Moron-hio/Wenger Effect" and they could stick out whichever cúnts are still alive from their 1945 side this weekend and we'd still conspire to fucking lose. :roll: :x