Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
VoiceOfReason

Re: Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

Post by VoiceOfReason »

The Liverpool vs. Middlesbrough is our real cup final, and Arsenal vs. Chelsea is the meaningless end of season game.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Move to the States and not only could you watch our match on telly, but also the footballing feast Burnley v West Ham

gp543

Post by gp543 »

Would like to see a similar approach to West Brom at home in 2015 where some players might play their way into the Cup Final squad. Give Giroud and Welbeck a half each and a start for Elneny & Perez please.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

gp543 wrote:Would like to see a similar approach to West Brom at home in 2015 where some players might play their way into the Cup Final squad. Give Giroud and Welbeck a half each and a start for Elneny & Perez please.
I'm as apathetic about this last game,top 4 crap and the Cup Final as most of our fans are about protesting. All I care about really is that we don't make Top 4....we won't beat Chelsea so I don't even really think about that.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

xisstential wrote:
gp543 wrote:Would like to see a similar approach to West Brom at home in 2015 where some players might play their way into the Cup Final squad. Give Giroud and Welbeck a half each and a start for Elneny & Perez please.
I'm as apathetic about this last game,top 4 crap and the Cup Final as most of our fans are about protesting. All I care about really is that we don't make Top 4....we won't beat Chelsea so I don't even really think about that.
I concur X I couldn't give a fuck :roll: I just want him out.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If Everton turn up and I cannot see Koeman Not Allowing them to - we will Lose.

Sean

Post by Sean »

phpBB [video]

At 8:53 the cúnt dismisses Tony Adams without even hearing about what he had said. Still won't talk about his future but admits he'll attend a board meeting after the final. JUST FUCK OFF! :censored:

:blah: :blah: :blah:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah! FUCKOFF Wenger youCUNTT.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

If anybody here is going to the game on Sunday can they please try start a chant of there's only one Tony Adams? That will piss him right off.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sean wrote:
phpBB [video]

At 8:53 the cúnt dismisses Tony Adams without even hearing about what he had said. Still won't talk about his future but admits he'll attend a board meeting after the final. JUST FUCK OFF! :censored:

:blah: :blah: :blah:
The ARROGANT EVIL SNEAKY DESPOTIC SHRIVELLED UP C.U.N.T :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

So the season is not over yet but the protest thread has been demoted as no longer important. Still dreaming of the 4th place are we?? Hoping, hoping, hoping.......

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Liverpool will smash three or four past Middlesbrough. If they were playing a better team they might drop points but they won't. Who fucking cares what happens in our game? Bollox to Wanker.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Lots more empty seats and Liverpool and City to absolutely trounce Boro and Watford in the first 20 mins please.

Make sure the lap of appreciation façade is greeted with 55000 empty seats and plenty of Wenger Out and Hate the Regime banners

Offered multiple freebies for this and still can't be arsed to get anywhere near the ground. Rot in your own piss Stan and sell the fucking club you arsehole

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

SteveO 35 wrote:Lots more empty seats and Liverpool and City to absolutely trounce Boro and Watford in the first 20 mins please.

Make sure the lap of appreciation façade is greeted with 55000 empty seats and plenty of Wenger Out and Hate the Regime banners

Offered multiple freebies for this and still can't be arsed to get anywhere near the ground. Rot in your own piss Stan and sell the fucking club you arsehole
looks like he has that very option

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

canonspark wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Lots more empty seats and Liverpool and City to absolutely trounce Boro and Watford in the first 20 mins please.

looks like he has that very option
Yeah - not one that he's going to take up though sadly. Still, with his unwavering support for TO1AW what could possibly go wrong?