Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: Everton (H) | PL | Sun 21 May 15:00

Post by Bradywasking »

xisstential wrote:If anybody here is going to the game on Sunday can they please try start a chant of there's only one Tony Adams? That will piss him right off.
Yes that would be brilliant followed by a rendition of " Stan Kronke get out of our club" and finish up with " Arsene Wenger we want you to go"

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

That's only the first bid. Could be why Wenger suddenly went silent on his intentions ,. Is he still talking to Dein and is Dein still talking to Usmanov ?????s

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Absolutely gutted this isn't on the box - not for any desire to watch the match - but the blocks of empty seats and the reaction at the end to finishing 5th is something the mainstream media should cover

Why on earth are they showing Man City - is there some sort of hope from Sky that Watford will beat them 4-0 and reverse the goal difference gap? FFS

Surely it should have been the Mickeys game and ours? Hopefully the cameras and press coverage will show the discontent - seems to have captured Wrighty's attention this week !

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

steveo, sky have to try and pump their narrative into this anti climax somehow. this "everything rides on today- top 4 or bust" thing only exists for liverpool not us. most of our traditional support don't give a shite about top 4, as for the mickey fans they've been without it for such a long time that they think it is the answer. we know better, it won't make them any better and it won't make us any better. look at the players united and chelsea attracted without cl football, then looks at ours and scum with it.

it means fuck all, but don't tell anyone at sky or you'll ruin their special day :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:steveo, sky have to try and pump their narrative into this anti climax somehow. this "everything rides on today- top 4 or bust" thing only exists for liverpool not us. most of our traditional support don't give a shite about top 4, as for the mickey fans they've been without it for such a long time that they think it is the answer. we know better, it won't make them any better and it won't make us any better. look at the players united and chelsea attracted without cl football, then looks at ours and scum with it.

it means fuck all, but don't tell anyone at sky or you'll ruin their special day :barscarf:
It also means I'll have to use my imagination during the lap of appreciation mate - was sooooo looking forward to my final tug of the season!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Can't wait for this, massive game and looking forward to the lap of honour afterwards...

...Said nobody ever.

augie

Post by augie »

Hope to god that boro smash the victims 6-0 in scouseland, and that citeeh lose to Watford 5-0 .........and of course I hope that our clowns then go out and lose to the toffee's :barscarf:
It would be poetic if all our rivals fcuked up, and yet wenker and his wimpy shower of c.unts still balls'd it up 8) 8)

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Has this fucking horrific mess of a season not finished yet? 2-1 to Everton. Couldn't fucking care less.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

augie wrote:Hope to god that boro smash the victims 6-0 in scouseland, and that citeeh lose to Watford 5-0 .........and of course I hope that our clowns then go out and lose to the toffee's :barscarf:
It would be poetic if all our rivals fcuked up, and yet wenker and his wimpy shower of c.unts still balls'd it up 8) 8)
Blimey have you gone David Pleat on us??? Should be banned for that...I'll change my vote. :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I would be surprised if Koeman allows his players to come down to London and coast. Plus of course Wenger will think that kind of attitude "immoral", he wants all teams to play right until the end of the season so I'm sure he'll want Everton to fight to the death here.Also Lukaku has the Golden Boot to play for.

Everton are poor away from home though...So my prediction.....9 - 1 to The Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Wenger, though, is mindful that strange things can happen on the final day of a season and, almost instinctively, he brought up the most famous finale of them all. “Man City won the championship in the last minute against QPR,” Wenger said. “So, it can happen.”

Imagine if Arsene FC could achieve a dramatic result in the last minute like Man City did. Of course the club he manages has never produced an even more incredible feat in its relatively recent history.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

cameron326 wrote:Wenger, though, is mindful that strange things can happen on the final day of a season and, almost instinctively, he brought up the most famous finale of them all. “Man City won the championship in the last minute against QPR,” Wenger said. “So, it can happen.”

Imagine if Arsene FC could achieve a dramatic result in the last minute like Man City did. Of course the club he manages has never produced an even more incredible feat in its relatively recent history.
Our history pre le bulbeye era is non existent to him and his sheep :roll: 10 titles 6cups 2 league cups (remember those lads) great days oh and 2 European trophies :barscarf: both involving super George 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Never give up the dream Rodders.......never!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Just put 20 multiple on a Liverpool draw pooled with a home win for us.

Its a long shot, with 13/1 odds, but this clubs habit of falling into the top 4 is as legendary as our bottling it in a title run in.

silus

Post by silus »

3-1 to The Arsenal....
.....and I wouldn't be surprised if the victims managed to fuck up. :banghead: