Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:15 pm
She is Woke, Black, a Dwarf, a Lesbian, has Learning Difficulties, a Squeaky high pitched voice, is as annoying as Fuck and thinks the world revolves around her.
Didn't know you and DB10 also qualified!

;)
Oof harsh. Buy kinda true too. :rubchin:

:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:15 pm
She is Woke, Black, a Dwarf, a Lesbian, has Learning Difficulties, a Squeaky high pitched voice, is as annoying as Fuck and thinks the world revolves around her.
Didn't know you and DB10 also qualified!

;)
:lol:

Talking of "Learning Difficulties" and Annoying as Fuck" ... How you doing Mantis? :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Source BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68433101

This LadyboyCunt of a Ego-Bloated Prick having been fucked-off by manure (and THAT takes some doing) takes the money; as if he needed any more to join a club in a very low standard league where he is playing against Zero Opposition and when given a little bit of banter throws his toys out of the pram...

Al-Nassr forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been banned for one match for "provoking fans" following the Saudi Pro League win over Al-Shabab.

Al Shabab supporters chanted "Messi" - Ronaldo's long-term rival Lionel Messi - after Sunday's 3-2 defeat in Riyadh.

Portugal captain Ronaldo, 39, cupped his hand to his ear and made a gesture to the fans.

He has also been fined 30,000 Saudi Riyals (£6,300) by the Saudi Arabian Football Federation (SAFF).

Ouch! That's really going to damage his numerous off-shore investments and accounts :roll:

The SAFF disciplinary and ethics committee said Ronaldo cannot appeal against the decision.

Ronaldo joined Al-Nassr on a free transfer from Manchester United in December 2022 for reportedly the biggest football salary in history (*).

*Reportedly £2Million a week with a bonus if he scores.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Interesting to see 30 seconds of the women’s game against the scum earlier. Stadium looked about half full, considering they apparently sold it out. Absolute fucking joke, the women’s football.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just to top the fucking pathetic stupid "expected goals" stat bollocks to keep the virgin geek "football fans" happy, SlySports just puked up the latest load of old bollocks: "expected goal difference" ffs. :oops: :roll: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Kingralph wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:05 pm
Interesting to see 30 seconds of the women’s game against the scum earlier. Stadium looked about half full, considering they apparently sold it out. Absolute fucking joke, the women’s football.
Ten quid a ticket....

Even that is too expensive for the utter shyte they are offering...

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:10 pm
xgtdec wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:51 am
From the latest edition of the gooner by its glorious social media whore of an editor/"journalist"

"The Arsenal women are just as much a part of the Arsenal as the men. An if you think otherwise then that probably says more about you than them"

What i wouldn't do to go back to Kevin Witcher rather than this absolute Muppet, In the latest gooner i think 16 of the first 22 pages are on women's football.

Subscription cancelled, it can go to the wall if this is the shit they want to push.
I havent bought the Gooner for a while but wow it is clear that the publication is on its last legs
If the print version wasnt going to last would the forum go with it?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:03 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
xgtdec wrote:
From the latest edition of the gooner by its glorious social media whore of an editor/"journalist"

"The Arsenal women are just as much a part of the Arsenal as the men. An if you think otherwise then that probably says more about you than them"

What i wouldn't do to go back to Kevin Witcher rather than this absolute Muppet, In the latest gooner i think 16 of the first 22 pages are on women's football.

Subscription cancelled, it can go to the wall if this is the shit they want to push.
I havent bought the Gooner for a while but wow it is clear that the publication is on its last legs
Probably. It costs money to keep this place going. To be honest the question has always been how long the owners would keep paying to keep this forum alive.

Having said that, there has been no indication either way from the owners, so who knows?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:06 am
xgtdec wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
xgtdec wrote:

Probably. It costs money to keep this place going. To be honest the question has always been how long the owners would keep paying to keep this forum alive.

Having said that, there has been no indication either way from the owners, so who knows?
Where would we all go if we lose this place? Doesn't bare thinking about.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Maybe if the owners decided to call it a day we could have a Whip Round (Oooh! Err Missus! :oops: ) and so there could be a Group of Shareholders etc as such. WE could also pay the Mod! :barscarf:

The annual meeting would turn into a drunken brawl....but other than that it might work...

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:40 pm
Maybe if the owners decided to call it a day we could have a Whip Round (Oooh! Err Missus! :oops: ) and so there could be a Group of Shareholders etc as such. WE could also pay the Mod! :barscarf:

The annual meeting would turn into a drunken brawl....but other than that it might work...
Would the “ meeting “be a bar b que by any chance ?

:bar_b_q:

With tequila?

Count me in :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yup and a Bar !!!! :barmaid: :cheers: And of course a Disco (with Lights!) :dancingbanana: :dance:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
xgtdec wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
xgtdec wrote:

Personally I’d be gutted if this forum went pop,it’s a fucking giggle and theres some great lads on here,

Does anyone else think the “bird” on ssn in the mornings used to have a chozer,fuck me she’s butch

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
xgtdec wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
xgtdec wrote:

Personally I’d be gutted if this forum went pop,it’s a fucking giggle and theres some great lads on here,

Does anyone else think the “bird” on ssn in the mornings used to have a chozer,fuck me she’s butch
(Turns out “she’s” Alex Aljoe)

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:40 pm

That's a good idea and for someone technically minded could be done I'm sure.

I'm a member if a very low traffic county cricket forum not associated/supported with the club and no adverts (which we have here) so it can be done for not too much i guess. The biggest effort is time it seems but we have mods putting that in already. Not sure of technical time is needed or just a host needs to be found.