Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Nos89 »

I do wonder why some of these pundits get the job. I mean I've played and watched football as long as them. I've won fuckall, never played semi-pro let alone professional. Why don't I get a chance to be a pundit? I can speak as much shite as Mills or Higginbottom. I probably know more about the game as they do.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:37 pm
I do wonder why some of these pundits get the job. I mean I've played and watched football as long as them. I've won fuckall, never played semi-pro let alone professional. Why don't I get a chance to be a pundit? I can speak as much shite as Mills or Higginbottom. I probably know more about the game as they do.
:lol:

Hell yeah. Fuck it I'm in too. I've won a few medals at shit amateur level (still probably more than either of those nobodies have won :wink: ) and I'm opinionated. Gimme a job SlySports.

Actually fuck it my missus has a badminton trophy on a par with anything they've won and she knows Wenger is shit. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh dear me.... they've only gone and got Danny Fucking Mills to wear a big old pair of those oversized black rimmed geek glasses in some pathetic and forlorn attempt to make him look anything but the semi-literate fuck fucktard that he is. I swear those glasses have no lense in them too - they look piss funny fake! :oops: :lol:

He must have popped up a half dozen times on SlySports News last night giving his "expert" analysis on the pimped Citeh title win. Honestly they couldn't get ANYONE with more standing in the game? Maybe Andy Hinchcliffe or David Usworth? :roll: :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

The only thing I remember about Danny mills playing career is the day Thierry Henry absolutely ruined him whilst he was at Boro. A back heel nutmeg being the highlight of Henry humiliation of Mills.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The F. A. are apparently ready to sell the physical and spiritual home of English Football to the highest bidder.
What a bunch of money grabbing whores! :twisted:
Says it all about modern football

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:03 pm
The F. A. are apparently ready to sell the physical and spiritual home of English Football to the highest bidder.
What a bunch of money grabbing whores! :twisted:
Says it all about modern football
Very sad news...football eating itself through greed...

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Great old film on London live now. The Arsenal Stadium Mystery. Great footage of a packed Highbury from many years ago.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Yesterday Cardiff City got promoted to the Premier League..They finished second behind Wolves and were automatically promoted..After the game they were presented with a trophy..The Second Place Cup..or The Runners Up Trophy..
There are now three trophies for one division (maybe the other two also). The Championship Trophy, The Runners Up Trophy and The Play-off Trophy.
What a load of bollix..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 10:07 am
Yesterday Cardiff City got promoted to the Premier League..They finished second behind Wolves and were automatically promoted..After the game they were presented with a trophy..The Second Place Cup..or The Runners Up Trophy..
There are now three trophies for one division (maybe the other two also). The Championship Trophy, The Runners Up Trophy and The Play-off Trophy.
What a load of bollix..
I could not believe what I was watching. :shock: :oops: An absolute shitefest. And did you see that pathetic fucking non-entity Mrs Doubtfire talking about how he built the squad built the club brought the fans in and basically "won" the second place "trophy" all by himself? Turgid fucking cùnt of a man. :oops: :roll:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 4:43 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
What a load of bollix..
I could not believe what I was watching. :shock: :oops: An absolute shitefest. And did you see that pathetic fucking non-entity Mrs Doubtfire talking about how he built the squad built the club brought the fans in and basically "won" the second place "trophy" all by himself? Turgid fucking cùnt of a man. :oops: :roll:
Completely agree mate ... but the consolation is that this time next year that prick will have been sacked ... and probably his team relegated. One of the few upsides to how ridiculous modern football is.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 4:43 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
What a load of bollix..
The most annoying thing about Colin Wanker in this instance is that he has pulled off a bit of a miracle. 46 games is a fucking long season and clubs generally get found out over the course of it - hence why most of the challengers have fallen away and the richer clubs with the bigger resources and bigger squads like Villa, Derby, Boro and Fulham are in the play-offs, whilst clubs like Bristol City and Millwall were brilliant in patches but couldn't maintain it.

Scraping into the play-offs would have been a huge achievement for that Cardiff squad so automatic promotion wasn't really on the cards. Especially after they followed up 4 league defeats in a row over Christmas with that disgraceful showing kicking seven shades of shit out of City in the Cup.

Colin Wanker will delight in being the most unpleasant prick in the PL next season and Cardiff will be filth.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Did you see the bonus payments that Aubameyang and Mikitarian are getting at Arsenal. It's nothing short of a bucket load of gold.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The SlySports agenda that meant they didn't show the Kroenke plane banner yesterday. Utter hypocritical cuntbags. Jeff fucking Stelling calling Arsene "classy" and the whole Wenger love in horseshite they have peddled over the last few weeks. :censored:

As soon as the new manager loses 3 on the trot these cùnts will peddle out shit like "not so happy now huh Arsenal fans" and "should have been careful what you wished for all you Wenger haters". :censored:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:53 am
The SlySports agenda that meant they didn't show the Kroenke plane banner yesterday. Utter hypocritical cuntbags. Jeff fucking Stelling calling Arsene "classy" and the whole Wenger love in horseshite they have peddled over the last few weeks. :censored:

As soon as the new manager loses 3 on the trot these cùnts will peddle out shit like "not so happy now huh Arsenal fans" and "should have been careful what you wished for all you Wenger haters". :censored:
I found that scandalous to be honest...their job is to report the news, not manipulate it or create it. Stelling made me hate him yesterday...ok for him to have an on air rant when his precious Hartlepool team were so appalling but we are not allowed to say a thing. What right have they got to tell us what is best for our team?

The cherry on the top was our goal.."A wonderful Arsenal move, a true Wenger goal" What does that even mean??

How come none of the kamikaze, shoot yourself in the foot, defending over the past couple of years was ever referred to as "true Wenger defending"??

The credited him with whatever little good was left and the shitloads of bad that came out of AFC, in their world, didn't exist.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:40 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:53 am

I found that scandalous to be honest...their job is to report the news, not manipulate it or create it. Stelling made me hate him yesterday...ok for him to have an on air rant when his precious Hartlepool team were so appalling but we are not allowed to say a thing. What right have they got to tell us what is best for our team?

The cherry on the top was our goal.."A wonderful Arsenal move, a true Wenger goal" What does that even mean??

How come none of the kamikaze, shoot yourself in the foot, defending over the past couple of years was ever referred to as "true Wenger defending"??

The credited him with whatever little good was left and the shitloads of bad that came out of AFC, in their world, didn't exist.
That's what gets me. The love-in has totally glossed over the negatives of his reign and legacy. It's like we never went 9 years in a row of his 22 years without a trophy. :roll: