LEICESTER CITY HOME GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: LEICESTER CITY HOME GAME THREAD

Post by Herd »

I'm going to visit my mum ,might watch it in the Pub but doubt it !
I'd rather the weather cleared up to i can go in the sea with my boy !
Since the Gulf stream altered course we get the sort of weather the west of shamrockshire used to get ,loads o fucking rain !

General

Post by General »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:29 pm
General wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:25 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:36 am
General wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:16 pm
Hasn't the standard in this forum gone down the pits. :roll:
What? People have been posting shit on here since day one! :lol: :barscarf:

BOOM! I'm here all week! :oops: :lol:
I haven't been here from day 1. I was attracted to this place from another forum because of the campaign to get rid of the fraud and I'm sure so are other new members. I'm sure the media check this place now because of the exposure the campaign gained. I'm all for a bit of laugh but if you have to think about the message you're sending out if you're allowing people to post this childish nonsense.
"Childish nonsense"? :shock: Fuuuuck - you haven't done your homework before joining have you?! :coffeespit:

The Wenger Out campaign wasn't started by this forum, it was started by a few individuals who are members here, though the forum did support the campaign. But as we always say to new members, the forum won't change to accomodate you, it's up to you to fit in, or you probably won't enjoy your time here very much. The forum was started over 10 years ago with the idea that it would be a bit like an online combo of a pub and a terrace where Gooners could go to look at tit pics, crack stupid jokes, abuse oppo players/teams/managers and, on occasion, talk about Arsenal and football.

Most either adapt and enjoy it, or leave.

Either way, zero fucks are given. :D :wink:
To be fair DB I've been buying the Gooner since 2008 if my memory serves me right. If the stories about you being 4'10''are true, I've probably got stacks of them bigger than you. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

General wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:47 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
General wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
General wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:16 pm
Hasn't the standard in this forum gone down the pits. :roll:

I haven't been here from day 1. I was attracted to this place from another forum because of the campaign to get rid of the fraud and I'm sure so are other new members. I'm sure the media check this place now because of the exposure the campaign gained. I'm all for a bit of laugh but if you have to think about the message you're sending out if you're allowing people to post this childish nonsense.
"Childish nonsense"? :shock: Fuuuuck - you haven't done your homework before joining have you?! :coffeespit:

The Wenger Out campaign wasn't started by this forum, it was started by a few individuals who are members here, though the forum did support the campaign. But as we always say to new members, the forum won't change to accomodate you, it's up to you to fit in, or you probably won't enjoy your time here very much. The forum was started over 10 years ago with the idea that it would be a bit like an online combo of a pub and a terrace where Gooners could go to look at tit pics, crack stupid jokes, abuse oppo players/teams/managers and, on occasion, talk about Arsenal and football.

To be fair DB I've been buying the Gooner since 2008 if my memory serves me right. If the stories about you being 4'10''are true, I've probably got stacks of them bigger than you. :D
:lol: :lol:

4'10" is my cock, mate! Or as we call it "My OneBard". :shock:

:lol: :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

https://www.change.org/p/kroenkeout-pet ... 9882&jb=35

Wouldn't it be ironic if the animal rights activists bring about change at the club.

Anyway Stan...enjoy your opening game. And for the record, a lot of us are anti your Arsenal cruelty as well.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 am
tbh I'm getting the buzz again. It's the same every year, I get that buzz for the week or two before the season starts because I've missed it during the summer. It usually wears off and leaves me in a pit of despondency with a horrible sense of Déjà vu by about October. :| :roll:

Me too.

I watched our pre-season games and the Charity Shield. I can't know we're on TV and make a decision NOT to watch.

I look for the positives. Kolasinac looks good (I love that 'don't fuck with me attitude' that has been missing for a long time), Lacazette looks an improvement, and I like our system now. We've beaten the Chavs three times in the last 12 months.

I know it will almost definitely end in tears, but I want us to win games and trophies, even with Wenger in charge, and the hyper-negativity that some posters display irks me. Somebody decried Kolasinac as 'a left back no other team wanted', posters predicted a bumholing from the Chavs, but gave their own team no credit when we out-played them yet again.
Point out the many problems at the club by all means, but accept the positives where they exist.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

No Sanchez for this one,or possibly for the next couple,apparently due to an,"abdominal injury."
Anyone who believes that bullshit will believe anything.
He has gone from tired,to having the "flu," to this "injury."
The :censored: is basically on an unofficial strike.At least Van Dyke is being honest about it.
Sanchez,just fuck off out of our club,we have lost better players than you,and don't need your petulant egotism and greed stinking out the place.
FUCK OFF! :evil:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Sanchez,just fuck off out of our club,we have lost better players than you,and don't need your petulant egotism and greed stinking out the place.
The PR machines is doing the business then.

:roll: :roll:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

We'll probably win this one because LC is shit.

But you can bet your house Alexis is gone before the end of the month.

You can also bet your house that we will not be top 4 again, let alone challenging for the title.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Going for a 1-1 .....late equaliser from sub Giroud..Excuse bingo may centre on the unusual Friday night game ..."a leeetle unprepared"

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:57 pm
General wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
General wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

FuckOff you Mini-Midget Ooommpaah Lumpah! :box: :box: :box:

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:57 pm
General wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
General wrote:

FuckOff you Mini-Midget Ooommpaah Lumpah! :box: :box: :box:

:wink:
Jesus... I seem to have taught my penis to write! :shock:

:lol: :wink: :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
No Sanchez for this one,or possibly for the next couple,apparently due to an,"abdominal injury."
The :censored: is basically on an unofficial strike.At least Van Dyke is being honest about it.
He wants to play football on the biggest of stages and he wants to win big trophies.

Outrageous expectations,we are a family club,who know our place, know our limitations and do not get "uppity". Don't come here stirring up strife with your lofty ideas........ think it's best you move on son, AFC does not want your type here.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Walcott will fall back into the team no doubt. Dont really know whats happening though. Sanchez and Chamberlain are still uncertain.

Another season where confusion runs riff.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Wilson wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:34 am
Walcott will fall back into the team no doubt. Dont really know whats happening though. Sanchez and Chamberlain are still uncertain.

Another season where confusion runs riff.
Is there such a word as beffudlement? Because if there is it is going to the one constant thing running through every situation this entire upcoming season....a sense of beffudlement will prevail at AFC under the unwavering, guiding hand of Mr. 30 years ......

Just looked it up, beffudlement.....confusedness, disarray, mental confusion, muddiness...a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior "a confusion of impressions"

Yip, that's the one :( :? :?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Do you mean Adebayor? :wink: :lol: :lol: