Bournemouth home thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
General

Re: Bournemouth home thread

Post by General »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:52 pm
Biggest match for me this decade - lose and I think Wenger will be gone within weeks.

He has lost the dressing room and no manager can survive that
How many times have we said this over the last decade? Things are no where near as bad as the start of the 2011 season.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Biggest match for me this decade - lose and I think Wenger will be gone within weeks.

Sorry, mate - but that is fantasy stuff right there. If the last 10 years have shown us anything it is that the ONLY manager in world football that can survive ANYTHING is Wenger.

tbh I think we will win this comforatably and the media and AKB will be happy, then we'll get beaten easily by the chav and the questions will be asked about Wenger again, then we'll get a run of flat track bully results and then.... ah Christ same shit as last year and the 10 years before that... :| :roll:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

The uncertainty surrounding the squad is a major factor to this poor start...
And yet again Mr Wenger has created this by him and him alone...
Let's face it if you have not sorted out your workforce contracts, then the rumour mill and grapevine will be doing overtime and football will not be the number one priority...
I have said this time and time again, those upstairs who coin it in and shrug their shoulders and do nothing have to take responsibility for their laziness in the direction that the club is being taken...
What I personally do not want to see is the repeat of many a transfer deadline day and buy for the sake of buying and offering Kings Ransoms in wages to mediocrity which if the truth be known is the crossroads at which this club is at...
Unfortunately we have too many questions in our current squad and this is what you get when you repeatedly do not get your homework in on time...

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:16 pm
There are no givens anymore, not away and not at home. ANY team, and I mean ANY team can beat us. Good teams, Top 6 teams, only have to turn up to get the job done. Middle to lower teams have to do a bit of homework and set their stall out and they can turn Wenger over...Ask Pulis, Koeman, Fat Sam......

This taking teams for granted needs to end. "We are the Arsenal" doesn't fly anymore....thanks to Wenger.

I watched Bournemouth against City and they deserved a point, they could have even won it. There are no more gimme's
I wouldn't fancy us to beat anyone at all. I wouldn't even put money on us beating Doncaster Rovers, we are that shit.
What a fucking mess this club is in.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

xisstential wrote:
There are no givens anymore, not away and not at home. ANY team, and I mean ANY team can beat us. Good teams, Top 6 teams, only have to turn up to get the job done. Middle to lower teams have to do a bit of homework and set their stall out and they can turn Wenger over...Ask Pulis, Koeman, Fat Sam......

This taking teams for granted needs to end. "We are the Arsenal" doesn't fly anymore....thanks to Wenger.

I watched Bournemouth against City and they deserved a point, they could have even won it. There are no more gimme's
Agreed - only towards the end of the season when teams went on their early holidays did we see any of the old swatting aside of opponents going on. Bournemouth have got a lot of character and certainly won't come and roll over. I fully expect them to score at least 1 goal as it is unthinkable that our patched up back line will keep a clean sheet - it's just at what point of the game they score and what the score is at the time that matters

Normally I would predict the usual 'great spireet", bounce back win but I don't think so this time. This is the worst Arsenal side since the early 80s despite the fact Shit for Brains has blown hundreds of millions on it. 1-1 draw with the banners back in force and the sad old scrote (hopefully) going through the wringer for the entire 90 minutes followed by Jacqui Oatley sticking the boot in

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SPARKSY wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:03 am
xisstential wrote:

I wouldn't fancy us to beat anyone at all. I wouldn't even put money on us beating Doncaster Rovers, we are that shit.
What a fucking mess this club is in.
Yes i tend to agree would not bank on us beating anyone at present....really feel there are major issues at the Club...of Wengers own making

Sean

Post by Sean »

Couldn't give a fuck :blah:

General wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:59 am

How many times have we said this over the last decade? Things are no where near as bad as the start of the 2011 season.
And he should have been sacked then, but he's still here :banghead:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:12 am

Sorry, mate - but that is fantasy stuff right there. If the last 10 years have shown us anything it is that the ONLY manager in world football that can survive ANYTHING is Wenger.

tbh I think we will win this comforatably and the media and AKB will be happy, then we'll get beaten easily by the chav and the questions will be asked about Wenger again, then we'll get a run of flat track bully results and then.... ah Christ same shit as last year and the 10 years before that... :| :roll:
They made the same point on Five Live last night. We are so predictable, you can see where the implosions will occur in the fixture list and this team of clueless limp-dick pansies will always chuck in an extra defeat or draw against bottom half sides to add to our misery. They even said talking about Gooners' meltdowns were as predictable as talking about the team's pathetic capitulations season after season. I think the media know that TOF is at fault, but still never gets a tenth of the criticism he actually deserves.

Naturally, the fucking boring international break will take some heat of him, as always.

Graham71

Post by Graham71 »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:50 am
I honestly thought we'd have a decent season if we held on to key players
Sid are you feeling well if we had Messi and Ronaldo we would still struggle.The problem has always been Wenger

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:

Is it as big as that Champions league qualifier against Udinese, back in 2011? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g60gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:01 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:

Is it as big as that Champions league qualifier against Udinese, back in 2011? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

g60gooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

:lol: :wink:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

arseofacrow wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:00 pm
g60gooner wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

:lol: :wink:
Bloody moaning gooners, with such glorious nights as this what are we moaning about!?. :roll:

So many tr4py's to dine on for years!! :barscarf:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Winter is Coming.
I hope that all of us who are genuinely emotionally invested in Arsenal F.C.,and what stands for,renew the struggle to rest control from the bean counters and soulless apparatchiks who currently drool over,and violate OUR Club. :twisted: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:12 am
Gunner Rob wrote:

From now on maybe we should refer to him as "Le cafard" (The Cockroach). :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:02 pm
Winter is Coming.
I hope that all of us who are genuinely emotionally invested in Arsenal F.C.,and what stands for,renew the struggle to rest control from the bean counters and soulless apparatchiks who currently drool over,and violate OUR Club. :twisted: :barscarf:
F F S mate enough with the Game of Thrones references some of us haven't seen the new series yet!!! :roll:

:lol: :wink: :wink: