Bournemouth home thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Bournemouth home thread

Post by xisstential »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:48 am
Apparently Gazidis is having a meeting with a number of "influential fans" prior to the Bournemouth game including AST......

more bullshit and smokescreen no doubt....
The reporter who I spoke to yesterday told the club that we are planning a protest. The club, no doubt highly pissed off that we are still here, got him to call me and ask me what we are going to do if Arsenal win ALL their games between now & WBA :coffeespit:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:57 am
Redarmy wrote:
Apparently Gazidis is having a meeting with a number of "influential fans" prior to the Bournemouth game including AST......

The reporter who I spoke to yesterday told the club that we are planning a protest. The club, no doubt highly pissed off that we are still here, got him to call me and ask me what we are going to do if Arsenal win ALL their games between now & WBA :coffeespit:
That short statement there says EVERYTHING we need to know about the skull doggery and low-life scumbag levels those who currently run our club will sink to, rather than contact you themselves they get one of their self-serving, gravy train riding cocksucking MF's to do their dirty work...

I hope you told him to FUCKTHEFUCKOFF X!??

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

:dancingbanana: :fryingpan: :barscarf:

Brilliant, the dickwad at the club obviously doesn't know we are playing the chavs away between now and WBA! :lol: :oops: :oops:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:57 pm
xisstential wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

That short statement there says EVERYTHING we need to know about the skull doggery and low-life scumbag levels those who currently run our club will sink to, rather than contact you themselves they get one of their self-serving, gravy train riding cocksucking MF's to do their dirty work...

He's a good guy,never broken a confidence or a promise. I go to him because I trust him. He has to report both sides of the story...tbh I didn't know what to say...then I remembered we were talking about Arsenal. WENGER'S Arsenal.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:04 pm
xisstential wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

:dancingbanana: :fryingpan: :barscarf:

Brilliant, the dickwad at the club obviously doesn't know we are playing the chavs away between now and WBA! :lol: :oops: :oops:
probably more chance of loosing all the games...sure as fuck we will loose at Chavs....Watford away another tricky one

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I just spoke to a season ticket holder who is desperately trying to get rid of his tickets for tomorrow :lol:

he said I could buy them for £20 each thinking that he was doing me a favour. I said that if he paid me £20 to go I would think about it :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:26 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:57 pm
xisstential wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

He's a good guy,never broken a confidence or a promise. I go to him because I trust him. He has to report both sides of the story...tbh I didn't know what to say...then I remembered we were talking about Arsenal. WENGER'S Arsenal.
Fair enuff. :cheers: :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

xisstential wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

The way the club is run is fucking disgusting. I'm also appalled at the idea that the board think we'll all just fuck off and shut up if we win a few games against shit teams. It's not the wins or loses that matter because we're not going to ever compete under Wanker. It's the fact that he's still the manager and people fucking hate the *word censored*. Instead of worrying about us, can someone have a chat with the *word censored* and tell him to treat us with respect.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Please let us get off to a shit start and let the old bastard go through the wringer again. A Bournemouth goal in the first 20 minutes and life will be hell for the old fucker

Sorry, but I'm getting more and more pleasure seeing the greedy, selfish c.unt start to suffer the same sort of pain he's been inflicting on us this past decade

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:09 am
Please let us get off to a shit start and let the old bastard go through the wringer again. A Bournemouth goal in the first 20 minutes and life will be hell for the old fucker

Sorry, but I'm getting more and more pleasure seeing the greedy, selfish c.unt start to suffer the same sort of pain he's been inflicting on us this past decade
You are not alone believe me...there are plenty of us who feel like that. My position is, I will accept anything this season bar relegation. 17th would be perfect. Spin that you old fraud.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Sanchez on the bench

#AFC XI to face #AFCB: Cech, Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Kolasinac, Ramsey, Xhaka, Ozil, Lacazette, Welbeck.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Couldn't really give a fuck. The only thing interesting me these days is the stupid old *word censored* getting a load of abuse. 1-1 and a fucking miserable game.

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:00 pm
Sanchez on the bench

#AFC XI to face #AFCB: Cech, Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Kolasinac, Ramsey, Xhaka, Ozil, Lacazette, Welbeck.
hope he brought a cushion, its going to be a long season for him

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

anyone got a stream? struggling to find one today

Newb_Russ

Post by Newb_Russ »