CHELSEA AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
JimmyAFC

Re: CHELSEA AWAY THREAD

Post by JimmyAFC »

Battering coming up.

They'll win by at least 2+ goals.

Back to reality for the flip floppers and the TOF.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

JimmyAFC wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:16 am
Battering coming up.

They'll win by at least 2+ goals.

Back to reality for the flip floppers and the TOF.
No...they create their own reality. We cannot compete with the oil clubs. Take the defeat "No need to go overboard, it's just one defeat" then move on to easier targets...get back into CL, make money, get rid of dissenters, create a non confrontational, non expectant atmosphere, keep our beloved owner & his bank manager CEO out of the line of fire.

We must not lose sight of the objectives.... this silly talk of "title challenges" needs to be put to bed.

After the Chelsea game,they will be..... then we can create the AFC "reality" for the rest of the season :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

REB wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:18 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:49 pm
REB wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:01 pm
up next, would be happy with a point as i think the chavs will be out for revenge for the two defeats at wembley. #UTA
You think a point would keep us off daddy's back do you?? Fuck me!!

Happy with a point.... My God what we've been reduced to... another 2 more years of this *word censored* and you and your mates will be saying if we can lose by less than 3 goals, I'll be happy.
What are you on about? I have been wenger out longer then most people on this forum and in general , this thread is a game thread, plenty of wenger threads still going to moan on them, this is a game thread and i will give my opinion on the game thanks very much.
I just don't understand how people can want the manager gone but the team he "manages" to do well???

The only way, and I mean the only way to create dissent is by getting bad results. I honestly don't care if we finish 17th.... I see no reason to "pick up points".... we are not going to win the league and getting into the CL...what's the point of that...we aren't going to win that either, in fact we'll get humiliated in it.

Anybody that still thinks Wenger can win the PL or CL is as deluded as he is. Most AKB's probably know that, they just don't care.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

must have a glutton for punishment, what am i doing going to this game after i swore after last season i won't bother with these sort of games while the *word censored* is in charge? :oops:

routine 3-0 loss, lessons will be learned, we will turn a corner after beating west brom, great mental attitude, spirit ect :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Before anyone on this thread posts something like "I have a feeling we might get something from this", this is our away form against the other sides in the top 6 last season. P5, W0, D1, L4 - and we lost away to Everton(who finished 7th). We have already seen this season what happens when we meet one of the big teams away, whenever the level of opposition raises above relegation fodder, we shit ourselves.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

We could lose this 5-0 and there would still be some arsehole saying :-

"At least it wasn't six" or "We cant compete with Chelsea" or "The ref was biased" or "Sanchez has upset the dressing room"

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:50 pm

"At least it wasn't six" or "We cant compete with Chelsea" or "The ref was biased" or "Sanchez has upset the dressing room"

With no leaders, no courage and no spine these are the games were it will unravel.....as the stats against the big teams prove

Its ok pushing a weak Bournemouth side around who give you acres of space to do your party tricks.....this will be different

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Two of the five were offside, we were a little bit unlucky with decisions on the day.
If Girouds header from 2 yards out at 4-0 down had gone in, we would have come back into it.
We had 60 % possession, they parked the bus etc etc etc.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I remember after the Bayern protest when we lost 5 - 1 ...for the 2nd time... I had a really long drive home and some AKB phoned Talk Shite (Was Jason Cundy on, sports bar or some shit), anyway this "gooner" was banging on about the ref, the penalty and bitching that their goal was offside. Cundy asked him in a very normal calm voice... "Which one of the ten"???

That shut him up :shock: :oops: :oops:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:51 pm
I remember after the Bayern protest when we lost 5 - 1 ...for the 2nd time... I had a really long drive home and some AKB phoned Talk Shite (Was Jason Cundy on, sports bar or some shit), anyway this "gooner" was banging on about the ref, the penalty and bitching that their goal was offside. Cundy asked him in a very normal calm voice... "Which one of the ten"???

I'm fucking absolutely staggered that anyone can still defend Wenger and the players after some of the worst batterings in Arsenal's HISTORY,theyre as much the problem as the c*nt taking millions a year,

As much as I despise Chelsea I think a heavy defeat will be another nail in Cuntfaces coffin.......

We'll lose by 3 goals I reckon,as much as it pains me to say it,and with at least 2 from brain-dead mistakes or cowardice.

General

Post by General »

The fraud was prevented from doing his victory dance and reminded during the Bournemouth press conference that the real test was next Sunday and he nodded. Sometimes it feels like it's us and the media setting KPIs for this coont because nobody inside the club would.

This game could be anything from a win, a draw or something akin to a Christopher Lee horror movie with a few headless chickens thrown in for good measure. Either way, prepare thy anus.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

"At least it wasn't six" or "We cant compete with Chelsea" or "The ref was biased" or "Sanchez has upset the dressing room"..or the grass wasn't cut properly...or the rain was coming downwards....or conte used those unfair things called tactics....or fabrega knows all of wengers game plans..ermm I mean his game plan and told his team mates...or.... our players were a leetul beet leggy after thursday nights game...or their eyes couldn't adjust after being dazzled by the floodlights on thursday... or...???
you're talking about Ty and that ginger day walker chris aren't you mate! :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

General wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:57 pm
The fraud was prevented from doing his victory dance and reminded during the Bournemouth press conference that the real test was next Sunday and he nodded. Sometimes it feels like it's us and the media setting KPIs for this coont because nobody inside the club would.

This game could be anything from a win, a draw or something akin to a Christopher Lee horror movie with a few headless chickens thrown in for good measure. Either way, prepare thy anus.
Don't forget the Monkey Poop! :lol:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:58 pm

"At least it wasn't six" or "We cant compete with Chelsea" or "The ref was biased" or "Sanchez has upset the dressing room"..or the grass wasn't cut properly...or the rain was coming downwards....or conte used those unfair things called tactics....or fabrega knows all of wengers game plans..ermm I mean his game plan and told his team mates...or.... our players were a leetul beet leggy after thursday nights game...or their eyes couldn't adjust after being dazzled by the floodlights on thursday... or...???
you're talking about Ty and that ginger day walker chris aren't you mate! :D
I was half joking Bard but I've just seen another comment that Ty said on AFTV after the unfortunate incident at Anfield "At least we didn't lose by more".

I don't know the fella but how can anyone be so wimpish ????

With someone like that, Wenger could turn up at his house, take a dump in his bath and Ty would say "At least he didn't shit on my pillow"

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:51 pm

A comment I heard first hand after Bayern at home (1-5) was "Arsenal got no justice from the referees or his team of officials...any chance of a comeback was ruined by them"..this was downgraded to "we probably wouldn't have come back but any chance of it was ruined by biased officials." This was followed by something about winning the second leg would have set us up for the run in in the league..