CHELSEA AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Re: CHELSEA AWAY THREAD

Post by BFG4 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:09 am
Ok, just leaving my facetious hat off for a minute.... :wink: Does anyone really believe (given what we've seen) that us losing games will see Wenger gone? With Wiggy Racoon Head as owner?

How many do we need to lose? Someone said on here anything apart from relegation would be acceptable? Why stop there? Would relegation not be "better" in an anti-Wenger way than just finishing 15th or 16th?

Personally I don't believe for a second even relegation would see him off. The AKB and Kroenke and the media would just pipe up with "Who else could get us promoted" and "He has earned the right to blah blah blah".

I honestly think we are stuck with the mad old bastard until he decides he wants to retire.... :| :(
As crazy as Wenger is, I at least understand his mind-set. He is earning millions to be in a job with little or no pressure, can say or do anything he wants, and won't ever be questioned. Who wouldn't want a job like that. The big problem is those who are unwilling to accept he is finished, or too cowardly to question him. In the decade or so, of Wenger losing it, when have you seen him properly grilled at his pressers, or even seen an article saying he needs to go. The media are like sheep, and just follow each other to criticise Wenger, when it's fashionable to do so. I wonder what would happen if every time we lost a big game, Wenger was properly questioned, how long would he put up with it.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Herd wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:43 am
I want us to win because I always do, I want to win cos I fucking hate Chelsea ,it won't change my feelings about Wenger and a loss against big teams always gets shrugged off with ease at the corporates .
In the past with these games we would huff and puff and buzz around like flies round a cows arse before the cow flicks its tail and then we concede a sucker punch goal followed by more .
More recently recently we just lie down and get twatted ,so unless Boulds suddenly been let loose on defensive work which we know wont be the case it will be a long afternoon .
So I will take the boy out for the day over the heath or regents park and enjoy his company and avoid looking at the phone until its over . :barscarf: :barscarf:
Get that app that tells you every time a goal is scored. That should lay waste to your afternoon :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Xhaka and Ramsey leaving a gap wider that Jordan's ravaged burger in our midfield.......it's gonna be a long afternoon.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:16 am
Xhaka and Ramsey leaving a gap wider that Jordan's ravaged burger in our midfield.......it's gonna be a long afternoon.
Jeeezzzusss Rodder's at least warn us when you're gonna get poetic on us! :roll: :lol: :wink:

Feck that's Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide! More like Abyss than Gap. :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

:lol:

A cock hasn't touched the sides in there since the mid 90's. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:47 am

:lol: :lol:

Probably why she likes them 4 and 5 at a time. :shock: Allegedly. cough. cough. :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 am
rodders999 wrote:

Probably why she likes them 4 and 5 at a time. :shock: Allegedly. cough. cough. :lol: :wink:
I hope not I've got some furniture stored up there .
Don't want to have to get the French polisher out again.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:56 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

:coffeespit:

Post of the week right there. :lol: 8)

General

Post by General »

NickF wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:38 am
xisstential wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:32 am

And I think he wants to prove EVERYBODY wrong, he wants to win the CL, win the PL and I think he will keep on & on trying. He's not capable, I believe that with all my heart...but he won't stop trying. I think in 3 or 4 years we will be a mid table club and this man will sound like a complete madman to anybody who actually weighs up his insane utterances.
Totally agree.
Some of the stuff he says in the press conferences, he already sounds like a madman.
He is like the punch drunk boxer who still thinks he can win the world title when really he needs to be saved from himself.
Does Wenger really want to win the CL and PL?

I think he wants to win but not at any cost and PV4 confirmed this after working with Mourinho.

Wenger is a very calculated fellow and this is often underestimated. Just as it looked like we are going to be one of the biggest spenders for the second season in a row, he pulls the plug on the Lemar transfer and we are suddenly in profit. He then goes to the press conference and the first thing he says is that we are in good financial health before talking about football. It’s a clear subliminal message to Kroenke which he knows strengthens his hand.

General

Post by General »

Herd wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:43 am
I want us to win because I always do, I want to win cos I fucking hate Chelsea ,it won't change my feelings about Wenger and a loss against big teams always gets shrugged off with ease at the corporates .
In the past with these games we would huff and puff and buzz around like flies round a cows arse before the cow flicks its tail and then we concede a sucker punch goal followed by more .
More recently recently we just lie down and get twatted ,so unless Boulds suddenly been let loose on defensive work which we know wont be the case it will be a long afternoon .
So I will take the boy out for the day over the heath or regents park and enjoy his company and avoid looking at the phone until its over . :barscarf: :barscarf:
This is exactly what will happen. Going to stain the sheets again. They'll be anything but clean.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:56 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Aaaaah! Yes. :rubchin:

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

General wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:22 am
NickF wrote:
xisstential wrote:

And I think he wants to prove EVERYBODY wrong, he wants to win the CL, win the PL and I think he will keep on & on trying. He's not capable, I believe that with all my heart...but he won't stop trying. I think in 3 or 4 years we will be a mid table club and this man will sound like a complete madman to anybody who actually weighs up his insane utterances.
Totally agree.
Some of the stuff he says in the press conferences, he already sounds like a madman.
He is like the punch drunk boxer who still thinks he can win the world title when really he needs to be saved from himself.

I think he wants to win but not at any cost and PV4 confirmed this after working with Mourinho.

Wenger is a very calculated fellow and this is often underestimated. Just as it looked like we are going to be one of the biggest spenders for the second season in a row, he pulls the plug on the Lemar transfer and we are suddenly in profit. He then goes to the press conference and the first thing he says is that we are in good financial health before talking about football. It’s a clear subliminal message to Kroenke which he knows strengthens his hand.
Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

General wrote:
NickF wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Totally agree.

I've always believed there is something else in there as well. I think deep down, deep, deep down, he knows he is not capable.... so to spend 200m and then still fail...how is that going to look??

So now he is in the black, he can and will, spin Lacazettes cost into irrelevance, it will be spun that he hasn't spent anything, because on paper, he hasn't. So when one of the Manc clubs win the league he can say...Errr...well loook they have spent :blah: :blah: :blah:

He is not only a master manipulator, he is a complete coward as well.

If he was handed the entire Real Madrid squad at the start of the PL season, he still wouldn't win the title, he wouldn't even mount a serious challenge. Maybe Top 4, not because of him, rather in spite of him.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:41 am
General wrote:
NickF wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Totally agree.

I've always believed there is something else in there as well. I think deep down, deep, deep down, he knows he is not capable.... so to spend 200m and then still fail...how is that going to look??

So now he is in the black, he can and will, spin Lacazettes cost into irrelevance, it will be spun that he hasn't spent anything, because on paper, he hasn't. So when one of the Manc clubs win the league he can say...Errr...well loook they have spent :blah: :blah: :blah:

He is not only a master bater, he is a complete coward as well.

If he was handed the entire Real Madrid squad at the start of the PL season, he still wouldn't win the title, he wouldn't even mount a serious challenge. Maybe Top 4, not because of him, rather in spite of him.

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:43 am
xisstential wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:41 am
General wrote:
NickF wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Totally agree.

He is not only a master bater, he is a complete coward as well.

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off

Wax On

Wax Off
Alright mate - time to drop that shit. :box: :wink: