THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

Post by Bradywasking »

We are not going to win this one unless they have an injury disaster during the Interlull.
I know Spurs are serial bottlers but I imagine they will come to the soulless bowl fully believing they are going to win....1-3 with the fraud blaming the Interlull break even though the scum will have asked many away on duty...

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Maybe a beating at their hands is what it will take to shake people out of their lethargy. Every Gooner that phoned into Talksport tonight, that I heard, wants him gone now. They feel he has embarrassed us no end with his comments on Sterling.

There is talk that he might get charged with bringing the game into disrepute...I hope they do. Wenger was going to take the man as part of a swop deal 3 months ago, now he says he's a known diver?? So presumably if he dived for us that would be ok...or would Wenger have coached the diving out of him??

Wenger's just lucky (there's a change huh??) the tots aren't rolling in to ours this weekend.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Don't give a toss anymore, hopefully we get rolled over and get relegated so that wankers investment goes tits up. :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:01 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:55 pm
Gosh such positivity whatever next!? :roll:
Positivity comes to those who wait 8)

Especially if the thread is 3 months old !!!! :banghead: :lol:
Oh! Contraire mon ami :wink:

The thread was started : Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:28 am

A tad in advance some might say. however, having been in the midst of recovering from an extended Tequila drinking session with 3 crazy Oirishmen of Mexican descent (actually it might be the other way round), I felt it necessary to express my concerns....(once the hallucinations had stopped) about how for me; and I feel certain many other Gooners that it is Imperative that we Beat the scum...Lose any and all other games - meh! BUT we MUST beat the swamp dwellerscum or else face utter humiliation and depression for the remainder of the season or until we next have the chance to avenge said defeat.

I am still not entirely convinced that our bunch of pussified lillies (under the mis-guidance) of wenger can beat them....

It has come to something when I would willingly take a draw from a game on our home turf :cry: :banghead: :cussing:

#wengerout

Blade

Post by Blade »

Of course winks and Kane withdrawn from England squad to save them for NLD.

So Jack gets called up and naturally he will get injured [ankle] in a nothing match and miss the sub bench of NLD.

welcome to planetArsenal.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:04 pm
We are not going to win this one unless they have an injury disaster during the Interlull.
I know Spurs are serial bottlers but I imagine they will come to the soulless bowl fully believing they are going to win....1-3 with the fraud blaming the Interlull break even though the scum will have asked many away on duty...
Agreed 1-3 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 pm
Don't give a toss anymore, hopefully we get rolled over and get relegated so that wankers investment goes tits up. :twisted:
If we get relegated I win £500 and Wenger gone , happy days . :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I have a ticket for this shitfest,I don't know how the mate I go with still manages to talk me into going.
This time I may leave my seat,(Block 8,Row 1),empty as a protest.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:49 pm
sk-gtfo wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 pm
If we get relegated I win £500 and Wenger gone , happy days . :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
You sure about that?, didn't they say they looked all around Europe and Wenger was "the best man for the job", I can see them saying the same thing once we are down in the Championship - "Arsene has a vast amount of experience and is the best man to get us back into the premiership".

:roll: :twisted:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Even relegation would not see him sacked. :roll: I mean who else in the entire fucking world could get us back in the PL. Obviously only Wenger could do that. Wenger knows. The AKB know. Wiggy Racoon Head knows. His inbred son Josh knows. Bouldy knows. Sir Chips knows.

:suicide:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:27 am
Even relegation would not see him sacked. :roll: I mean who else in the entire fucking world could get us back in the PL. Obviously only Wenger could do that. Wenger knows. The AKB know. Wiggy Racoon Head knows. His inbred son Josh knows. Bouldy knows. Sir Chips knows.

Talk this morning of Simeone going to Everton or perhaps WH down the line ...Merson was saying he thinks Simeone would love to manage in the PL. Wouldn't that be just another kick in the teeth for us. And yet another manager who would have Wengers number in 5 minutes

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:36 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Talk this morning of Simeone going to Everton or perhaps WH down the line ...Merson was saying he thinks Simeone would love to manage in the PL. Wouldn't that be just another kick in the teeth for us. And yet another manager who would have Wengers number in 5 minutes
Can't see him going to WH, Everton maybe if Usmanov goes there or they find another billionaire, I think he'll end up at the Chavs when Conte gets bored or gets the sack, managers never last more than about 3-4 years there, because the club (Abramovich loathe him or not) demands success not a "healthy net profit".

So depressed by Arsenal right now, what is the point of Arsenal FC anymore?, to make money and maybe win a domestic cup that none of the big clubs take that seriously?, that is about it really.

Anyone who wastes their time watching Arsenal PL games I just don't get..

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

The amount of half decent managers passing under the nose of Arsenal is fucking embarrassing,while le fraud sits in his ivory tower safe as fucking houses,if the c*nt loves the club he would step aside for a young hungry up and coming man,but no,the stubborn prick will stay to see out his contract because he and the board believe hes the best man for the Arsenal job,doesnt that statement alone prove how fucking out of touch the board and Wenger are,they honestly believe Wenger is STILL one of the best managers in the world,I'm actually ashamed by this club now,

And as for the derby,as much as I hate this game for the thought of losing to these shitbags the way I feel about the club at the moment it will definitely be easier to take a defeat,as much as I hate myself for saying that,knowing lucky Arsene though his appalling defence will have a blinder and we'll win 1-0,( which I guess I'd still be happy with),

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:00 pm
xisstential wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Can't see him going to WH, Everton maybe if Usmanov goes there or they find another billionaire, I think he'll end up at the Chavs when Conte gets bored or gets the sack, managers never last more than about 3-4 years there, because the club (Abramovich loathe him or not) demands success not a "healthy net profit".

So depressed by Arsenal right now, what is the point of Arsenal FC anymore?, to make money and maybe win a domestic cup that none of the big clubs take that seriously?, that is about it really.

Anyone who wastes their time watching Arsenal PL games I just don't get..
This hits the nail on the head for me. At least when we went through some dull spells at Highbury, you were still going to a football match with your mates, a few beers, the old North Bank.

These days you're paying top dollar for a corporate event, no atmosphere, very sterile. So what's the point of it? That's the worst thing about it. I could handle it if we were shit but we were still united as fans, players and club. I could also deal with it if the club were arseholes but we were winning trophies. Right now, it all feels pretty bleak and hopeless.

NickF

Post by NickF »

worthing_gooner wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:52 pm
This hits the nail on the head for me. At least when we went through some dull spells at Highbury, you were still going to a football match with your mates, a few beers, the old North Bank.
Presumably people still do the same, just the new north bank
These days you're paying top dollar for a corporate event, no atmosphere, very sterile. So what's the point of it? That's the worst thing about it. I could handle it if we were shit but we were still united as fans, players and club. I could also deal with it if the club were arseholes but we were winning trophies. Right now, it all feels pretty bleak and hopeless.
We are though, the FA Cup is still a trophy.