THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: THE Arsenal vs scum Sat NOV 18th 2017 @ 12:30pm

Post by xisstential »

Big love fest on Talksport with Danny Rose because of his 9 month injury and his confession that he was seeing a psychiatrist because he was feeling anger,rage and jealousy because of the teams success without him.

Success,what did I miss???

Obviously success for them equates to finishing above us....it won't be long now before finishing above them is how we will be measuring it as well.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The modern football media is just ram-packed full of cúnts. :oops: :roll: :censored:

The current citeh team are on a par with our 04 Invincibles apparently, and according to one fat sandwich-inhaling cúnt on SlySports' Sunday Supplement programme the current citeh side are "probably better, because the Invincibles had like 12 draws or sumfing init". :oops: :roll:

Apparently, and hilariously, PoxyChinos is an "elite" manager now, despite having won the grand total of ZERO trophies in an 8 year managerial career. :lol:

And apparently the scum are now "successful" because they finished above The Arsenal ONCE in 20 years - in a season when they won NOTHING, we won the FA Cup, humiliating and outclassing the PL champions in the final, and stopping same said chav cúnts from doing the double.

You could not make this shit up. :roll: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Only someone called "Adam Bate" (or "Master Bate" as he was known to the Public School bullies that buggered him senseless) could have written this deluded shit;

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... te-bracket

"Is Mauricio Pochettino world class? He is already in the elite bracket" :coffeespit:

Fuck me, seriously, I think you might have to actually, you know, win trophies to be considered even a good manager, never mind an elite or world class manager, Master Bate, you fucking idiot. :oops: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Read a book about the Barca/Real Madrid rivalry and during the Franco years General Franco (a Madrid fan) used to bribe referees to let Madrid win trophies, if you know the history of the Spanish civil war and the years after Catalans and the language etc were persecuted and outlawed so to keep the hatred on Barcelona Franco also used to bribe referees to obviously let Barcelona win things too to keep the hatred of all things Catalan at the forefront of Spanish life under the dictator.....

What i'm getting at is things have been too easy for us at Arsenal and i feel the hatred of all things scum has gone for many many of the Arsenal fans where as the hatred from the scum towards us is as intense as it has ever been IMO....... The only good thing about the scum having a decent team is maybe it ill reignite the fire inside some of the Gooners,

Im probably wrong but its the only thing that keeps me going in these dark days :cry:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

flash gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:28 am
Read a book about the Barca/Real Madrid rivalry and during the Franco years General Franco (a Madrid fan) used to bribe referees to let Madrid win trophies, if you know the history of the Spanish civil war and the years after Catalans and the language etc were persecuted and outlawed so to keep the hatred on Barcelona Franco also used to bribe referees to obviously let Barcelona win things too to keep the hatred of all things Catalan at the forefront of Spanish life under the dictator.....

What i'm getting at is things have been too easy for us at Arsenal and i feel the hatred of all things scum has gone for many many of the Arsenal fans where as the hatred from the scum towards us is as intense as it has ever been IMO....... The only good thing about the scum having a decent team is maybe it ill reignite the fire inside some of the Gooners,

Im probably wrong but its the only thing that keeps me going in these dark days :cry:
You are not wrong, but it is the aforementioned media wankathons over the Scum that keep my hatred burning.. Their version of success is measured in what Arsenal do...so we are pathetic and doing nothing positive at the moment and that means Scum are happy to be one notch above..When we were successful 1998-2005 they were largely irrelevant, only there to be laughed at and beaten..Sadly as we waned the St Totteringham (spelled that right didn't I ? ) actually became relevant rather than amusing

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:

Couldn't agree more Flash, thing is we have been lauding it over them for so long it became 'ordinary' and '(almost) ' boring'. The scenes & aggro when they beat us at the toilet last season is a prime example of this....There are those of us old skool Gooners on here who would never tire of hating them and taking the piss out of the scum, but the (new) plastic, Arsenal Experience Day attendee's ( I say 'attendee's because they may attend a game at the bowl but they hardly make a sound except for the slurp of their coffee and the whirr of their iPhone camera with the odd schmattering of theo type soft cupped hand applause when a player is subbed) who spend a fortune in the Armoury and consider this as 'Supporting The Arsenal'.....

The way the match day and all things Arsenal; including the players, the atmosphere etc have been so Sanitized by the board & wenger.. that the ground and many of those attending games have become 'Oh! soooo polite', 'inoffensive' and 'nicey nice' that the crowd are literally encouraged not to make any noise, the fans who want wiggy & wenger out have been made 'voiceless'.

Am I the only Goooner on here who yearns for those days of Wild fun with his mates giving visiting fans a hostie un-welcome, especially the scum & chavs and of course the occasional tear up. Sorry went of a kind of tangent there, but yes Flash you are right in what you say.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

so spurs' fake injuries let them rest divy alli and oneofourown...

...and whereas for years I was shitting myself at the thought of some of out players coming back injured from international duty, now I couldn't give a fuck.

:barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

arseofacrow wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:32 pm

...and whereas for years I was shitting myself at the thought of some of out players coming back injured from international duty, now I couldn't give a fuck.

No worries there...I don't think we have any,do we??

Maybe Kos....would anyone care if Ozil got injured?? I honestly wouldn't care who was out injured

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:

Christ, the media morons will now call PoxyChinos a "strategic genius" and a "master of mind games" for not letting Fat Tongue and Deli ^^ Diver go on Interlull duty with Ingerland.... :roll:

NickF

Post by NickF »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:04 pm
arseofacrow wrote:

Christ, the media morons will now call PoxyChinos a "strategic genius" and a "master of mind games" for not letting Fat Tongue and Deli ^^ Diver go on Interlull duty with Ingerland.... :roll:
I thought there were rules about players being available for their club either side of an international break but being unfit for their country?
Or did those rules go the same way as FFP....

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:04 pm
arseofacrow wrote:

And then we have Wenger trying to pressurise Southgate into playing Wilshire. The same Wilshire Wenger won't pick. Can you imagine Wenger''s reaction if Southgate suggested that Wenger played Jack to give him a chance of getting chosen for the WC??

It would actually be the death blow for Wilshire''s career at Arsenal.......Wenger will NOT be told.

I actually think that Wenger believes other :wink: managers still respect and admire him and value his input and opinion....I seriously doubt that.

I hope Jack leaves in January...I want him to realise his potential, I feel this is his last chance,he is at the crossroads.

Another one who's contract has been allowed to run down BTW. ...

Arsene knows :wink: :wink:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 am
The modern football media is just ram-packed full of cúnts. :oops: :roll: :censored:

The current citeh team are on a par with our 04 Invincibles apparently, and according to one fat sandwich-inhaling cúnt on SlySports' Sunday Supplement programme the current citeh side are "probably better, because the Invincibles had like 12 draws or sumfing init". :oops: :roll:

Apparently, and hilariously, PoxyChinos is an "elite" manager now, despite having won the grand total of ZERO trophies in an 8 year managerial career. :lol:

And apparently the scum are now "successful" because they finished above The Arsenal ONCE in 20 years - in a season when they won NOTHING, we won the FA Cup, humiliating and outclassing the PL champions in the final, and stopping same said chav cúnts from doing the double.

I was reading the comments section of the BBC website recently, in an article about Ing-er-land. I kid you not that some chump said "why isn't Southgate picking Aaron Ramsey??" :roll:

The modern football fan. SOCCER !!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 am

I was reading the comments section of the BBC website recently, in an article about Ing-er-land. I kid you not that some chump said "why isn't Southgate picking Aaron Ramsey??" :roll:

The modern football fan. SOCCER !!
Yup! That pizzes me off too.

Saw a good T-shirt recently that said:

"It's FOOTBALL NOT Soccccerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

:roll:

Just for you sweetie!.... :D

https://youtu.be/vWYHmH-d-08

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:21 am
flash gunner wrote:

Couldn't agree more Flash, thing is we have been lauding it over them for so long it became 'ordinary' and '(almost) ' boring'. The scenes & aggro when they beat us at the toilet last season is a prime example of this....There are those of us old skool Gooners on here who would never tire of hating them and taking the piss out of the scum, but the (new) plastic, Arsenal Experience Day attendee's ( I say 'attendee's because they may attend a game at the bowl but they hardly make a sound except for the slurp of their coffee and the whirr of their iPhone camera with the odd schmattering of theo type soft cupped hand applause when a player is subbed) who spend a fortune in the Armoury and consider this as 'Supporting The Arsenal'.....

The way the match day and all things Arsenal; including the players, the atmosphere etc have been so Sanitized by the board & wenger.. that the ground and many of those attending games have become 'Oh! soooo polite', 'inoffensive' and 'nicey nice' that the crowd are literally encouraged not to make any noise, the fans who want wiggy & wenger out have been made 'voiceless'.

Am I the only Goooner on here who yearns for those days of Wild fun with his mates giving visiting fans a hostie un-welcome, especially the scum & chavs and of course the occasional tear up. Sorry went of a kind of tangent there, but yes Flash you are right in what you say.
You boys are spot on as an old skool gunner I have never stopped hating the scum the modern day Arsenal fan needs a bit of educating. All the young Arsenal fans in my family are brought up to hate the scum. Never mind rivalries with the Mancs and chavs the scum are our rivals and that should not be forgotten. Even as I am posting this the hate for them is burning in me we are still a week away from the match come Saturday I will be raving nutter.