AGM Wednesday 26th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bradywasking

Re: AGM Wednesday 26th

Post by Bradywasking »

Kronke said he sees comparisons between Wenger and his NFL Franchise coach McVay (?)..He said the NFL coach is obsessed, he wins the big game but still sees imperfections..
So where is the comparison? Wenger loses run of the mill games and sees nothing wrong except the referee , the weather, the pitch, the fixture list ,other teams trying too hard and other "special circumstances "....

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

That syrup looks even worse than what it was with a dash of talcum powder...

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

What is even more chilling is that it might not even be a case of waiting for Stan to die - that idiot son of his is getting more involved now too :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Just read the interview with wiggy in the mirror (not sure how much it differs from the one in the telegraph) and fuck me it makes for a depressing read.

Wiggy is here forever, Wanka is here forever :suicide:

He wants to win it all - the league, the champions league, the grand fucking national - everything :roll:

Yeah course you fucking do. How fucking stupid does he think we are? We want to win the lot and the best way to do it is with shit for brains at the helm signing the least amount of players in the last window turning a profit in return.

FUCK OFF SCUM :banghead:

Rabid supporters me hole, I'd love to take a baseball bat to the vermin bastard.

GTG

Post by GTG »

“Premier League, Champions League. We have to do better but don’t sell short the FA Cup and Arsene’s record setting and consistency through 20 years.

“For 20 years we were in the top four, no other English club has done that and the year we fell out we had four more points than the previous year when we were second.”

That literally came out of Wengers mouth at the end of the season when he met with the Kronke's.... you can hear it in his annoying fucking tones.

I can just imagine the Wiggy's just sitting there nodding taking it all in and thinking if you we ever get asked we'll just say this.

Makes me sick.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:17 am
Just read the interview with wiggy in the mirror (not sure how much it differs from the one in the telegraph) and fuck me it makes for a depressing read.

He wants to win it all - the league, the champions league, the grand fucking national - everything :roll:

Yeah course you fucking do. How fucking stupid does he think we are? We want to win the lot and the best way to do it is with shit for brains at the helm signing the least amount of players in the last window turning a profit in return.

Rabid supporters me hole, I'd love to take a baseball bat to the vermin bastard.
It is mate :cry: rabid fans :lol: :lol: ffs :lol: we've some of the most tepid fans in world football..think of some south american teams and teams on the continent..I cant imagine much shite like this going down at Lazio for example :lol:
Rabid fans :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

NickF

Post by NickF »

GTG wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:29 am
“Premier League, Champions League. We have to do better but don’t sell short the FA Cup and Arsene’s record setting and consistency through 20 years.

“For 20 years we were in the top four, no other English club has done that and the year we fell out we had four more points than the previous year when we were second.”

That literally came out of Wengers mouth at the end of the season when he met with the Kronke's.... you can hear it in his annoying fucking tones.

I can just imagine the Wiggy's just sitting there nodding taking it all in and thinking if you we ever get asked we'll just say this.

Makes me sick.
Thought the Chavs proved that was utter shite last season. Ask anyone whether they want to be in the top 4 for 13 years or go 1st, 10th, 1st and you can pretty much guarantee what they would take. Well normal people would, not the idiots that run our club.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

NickF wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:41 am
GTG wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:29 am

Makes me sick.
Thought the Chavs proved that was utter shite last season. Ask anyone whether they want to be in the top 4 for 13 years or go 1st, 10th, 1st and you can pretty much guarantee what they would take. Well normal people would, not the idiots that run our club.
spot on

you can also argue that Arsenal have been in the top 4 most successful clubs in England since the 1930s.
it is not through finishing just in the top 4 though - it is by actually winning things.

we have never gone more than 18 years without winning the title for 100 years - we will with Kroenke as the owner.
that will be his legacy :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Y'know, I have to be honest here, and maybe I'm overstating this, but as a football supporter I always kinda felt that the type of fan that would go to an AGM in any capacity is just a busy cúnt. :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

surely the only reason for attending an AGM is a free lunch? :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:01 am
surely the only reason for attending an AGM is a free lunch? :lol:
:lol:

Well, it's the only reason the media cúnts attend our pressers anymore. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:17 am

I read the one in the Telegraph and I actually vomited in my own mouth, and then into my wife's mouth, and then I went in next door and vomited into my neighbour's kid's mouth. I challenge you cúnts to read the opening sentence and NOT vomit into someone's mouth.

"Stan and Josh Kroenke have outlined a vision for Arsenal to extend over generations of their family and reaffirmed their emphatic support for Arsene Wenger".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... enger/amp/

We are fucking doomed. These Kroenke cúnts are like that dose Spuddy got off that drag queen in Berlin - they are never going away. :censored:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

apparently the people attending have voted to get Chips Keswick off the board.

so now there will have to be a "rigged" poll vote to get him re elected :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Nice moral victory with that, will be blown out of the water with the 67% but a small jab landed none the less, Well played.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:47 am
apparently the people attending have voted to get Chips Keswick off the board.

so now there will have to be a "rigged" poll vote to get him re elected :lol:
You have to laugh. :lol: As if removing one powerless parasite from a Board full of powerless parasites is going to change anything. He must have passed a non-supportive comment about Kim Jong-Wenger. :shock:

:lol: