$hitty away thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
NickF

Re: $hitty away thread

Post by NickF »

JimmyAFC wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:34 pm
Topside Northbank wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:43 am
We will get a hiding like against Liverpool.Rinse,repeat and no matter if we ship 4,5,6 or 8 he will still be in charge.IIRC under Wenger we haven't lost by a 7 so it's about time he put that record straight :roll:

Que sky reporter after the game 'So you are now 12 points behind City in the table....do you think the title is beyond you this season Arsene'

Wenger 'Look....we concentrate on our next game,we need to refocus and look at what happened today under some very unfortunate circumstances.'

Sky reporter 'Well what did happen today 5-0 defeat and a sending off,bad defending on the first two goals and a goalkeeping error from Cech for the fourth....'

Wenger 'I don't blame individuals,it's a team game,we had the chances to pull it back in the second half and their fourth goal was offside for me'

Sky reporter 'Sanchez looked disappointed when subbed near the end....seemed to say something to the bench'

Wenger 'It was tactical substitution,Sanchez don't worry about his commitment....Walcott has trained well this week and deserved his chance to come on'

Sky reporter '86th minute,you decided to make your first substitution Sanchez,the guys in the studio thought Xhaka was walking a tight rope before his sending off in the 18th minute,the two footed challenge on Sterling looked bad,do you think about your own position also Arsene'

Wenger 'Look...it's easy to watch and have an opinion,don't worry about me.I am committed and always respect my contract...'

Shakes reporters hand and walks off.
:D :D :D :D :D

Actually don't know whether to laugh or cry because of how spot on this is.

Win, lose or draw there is always something attached to the result because of this fucking finished manager.

I'm so done I can't believe its been 12 YEARS since any title challenge and he still remains, it is truly mind boggling and so fucking depressing.

I think most of us (definitely me) just wants this two years to hurry up and finish and then I can properly try and put my attention towards the club again.

Kroenke and Wenger have honestly, not being dramatic, killed by passion and love for this once great football club.
Surely you must realise by now it is not going to just be two years?
It was supposed to be the final year at least 2 contracts ago.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

This is one of the biggest no lose games that wanker has ever faced. If we lose - "Well ehh, they are financially doped, and we could never compete with them fairly". If we draw, then it will be used as proof that we are able to compete with the big teams, and if by any luck, we win, then Wenger will do his usual arrogant bullshit of holding on to that one result as proof, we are close to being a PL winning side. On a related note, how pointless is this game? We win and we are within 6 points, does anyone see us making up that ground, not a chance. The only positive would be losing 6-0, and watching that *word censored* being embarrassed on the sideline.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:38 pm
Hmm I wonder how this will go :rubchin: I suspect there will be some anal reaming occurring :rubchin: and I don't think we will be doing the podgering :lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

who :barscarf: gives :barscarf: a flying :barscarf: fuck :barscarf:

oh wait - i do

cuz i'm going :oops: :roll:

4-0 to citehhhh

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Its been a while now since we saw more than 4 fly past helmet head in one match, but we know its always round the corner somewhere waiting to happen in "special circumstances"......so why not this weekend?

Of course most other 'big' teams would go there with some sort of gameplan - Maureen to strangle the life out of the game, others like Pulis with a more limited team would recognise the weakness at the heart of their defence and chuck a big fella in there to give them the shits.

We of course will take neither approach, opting instead to 'out football' City before coming away with a great big ass kicking

They'll score five or more. We won't have an effort on target until about 75 minutes

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

After our recent stunning comeback wins against Everton, Norwich and Swansea we have nothing to fear..

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

NickF

Post by NickF »

On the positive side, not too many people thought we would beat them in the FA cup semi-final either.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

NickF wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:07 pm
On the positive side, not too many people thought we would beat them in the FA cup semi-final either.
They are a much better team now. We kicked Silva off the park in that semi & they had a legitimate goal disallowed.

I've watched them a lot this season, at times they are unplayable...de Bruyne in particular.

If we don't lose here that will our ONE for the season...we always get "one"

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

NickF wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:07 pm
Yes, but they have been tearing good defences new ones these past 6 weeks and our defence is... :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Shyte

So expect a right turd burgling event. :cry:

#wengerisacunt

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I wonder if it will be anything like this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41802645

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

That incident right before half time involving the BGV that nearly saw Swansea go 2 up was one of the most feeble, pathetic things I've ever witnessed on football field.

Monreal with the simple pass to him, he completely fucks up the control, then with total panic setting in makes a bollocks of the clearance and in a final act of shitness he just collapses in a heap like an assassinated giraffe leaving the Swansea player clean through.

Can you imagine what Aguero, Jesus and co. will do to the cowardly bastard Sunday? Thank fuck I'll be away on a stag watching while completely bladdered.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

In Football Terms: When does a thrashing become a bumholing and when does a bumholing turn into rape and when does rape become absolute humiliation ?

yours sincerely a Very Worried Arsenal fan.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

With our spirit we will come back from 2v0 down to win 2v3. Sanchez to score a blinder right at the death.
City will be left on the floor and yes they will have tears.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

supergeorgegraham wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:47 am
With our spirit we will come back from 2v0 down to win 2v3. Sanchez to score a blinder right at the death.
City will be left on the floor and yes they will have tears.
Is that 'tears' as in the watery things a person cries..Or 'Tears' as in tears/rips in their pantaloons? :? :D