$hitty away thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: $hitty away thread

Post by xisstential »

I love all this positivity and I think it is well founded. After all we have one of the longest standing and best managers in the world, are unbeaten in Europe, and on a 4 match unbeaten run..... whilst City are wildly overrated with a young upstart of a manager who cannot hold a candle to our Mr. 30 years. After all what has Pep really achieved in football??

wibble

Post by wibble »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:28 pm
This is a win my fivers on already :barscarf: :barscarf:
Only a fiver? Come on, where's the positivity?

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:16 pm
I love all this positivity and I think it is well founded. After all we have one of the longest standing and best managers in the world, are unbeaten in Europe, and on a 4 match unbeaten run..... whilst City are wildly overrated with a young upstart of a manager who cannot hold a candle to our Mr. 30 years. After all what has Pep really achieved in football??
Epic trolling. :twisted:

RobG

Post by RobG »

City have just gone to Naples and won 4 -2 :shock:

This could be a real hammering.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

RobG wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:10 am
City have just gone to Naples and won 4 -2 :shock:

This could be a real hammering.
Please ...... Napoli are not Wenger's Arsenal...Pep is going to have his hands full with our warriors :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

And btw we are no longer doing that negativity thing...

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

xisstential wrote:
:yawn:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

City will blow us away. Completely destroy Wanker's bollox about us being able to compete. City will win this by 3 or 4 goals.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

xisstential wrote:
I concur playing some great stuff,lets be positive.Well if we manage to get a result tonight against Red Star our unbeaten run stretches to 5 unreal,dream stuff :barscarf:

We will go into the City game on a high.Be more a test for them than us.

5 games,5 games undefeated 5 games,5 games I say :barscarf:

5 games undefeated we'll then get shat on the Wenger way :censored:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:26 am
xisstential wrote:
I concur playing some great stuff,lets be positive.Well if we manage to get a result tonight against Red Star our unbeaten run stretches to 5 unreal,dream stuff :barscarf:

We will go into the City game on a high.Be more a test for them than us.

5 games,5 games undefeated 5 games,5 games I say :barscarf:

5 games undefeated we'll then get shat on the Wenger way :censored:
ABSOLUTELY!! Fortunately for City they have an extra day off. Boy are they going to need it :D :D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:43 am
We will get a hiding like against Liverpool.Rinse,repeat and no matter if we ship 4,5,6 or 8 he will still be in charge.IIRC under Wenger we haven't lost by a 7 so it's about time he put that record straight :roll:

Que sky reporter after the game 'So you are now 12 points behind City in the table....do you think the title is beyond you this season Arsene'

Wenger 'Look....we concentrate on our next game,we need to refocus and look at what happened today under some very unfortunate circumstances.'

Sky reporter 'Well what did happen today 5-0 defeat and a sending off,bad defending on the first two goals and a goalkeeping error from Cech for the fourth....'

Wenger 'I don't blame individuals,it's a team game,we had the chances to pull it back in the second half and their fourth goal was offside for me'

Sky reporter 'Sanchez looked disappointed when subbed near the end....seemed to say something to the bench'

Wenger 'It was tactical substitution,Sanchez don't worry about his commitment....Walcott has trained well this week and deserved his chance to come on'

Sky reporter '86th minute,you decided to make your first substitution Sanchez,the guys in the studio thought Xhaka was walking a tight rope before his sending off in the 18th minute,the two footed challenge on Sterling looked bad,do you think about your own position also Arsene'

Wenger 'Look...it's easy to watch and have an opinion,don't worry about me.I am committed and always respect my contract...'

Shakes reporters hand and walks off.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

City are a good team, a really good team...kinda shames me to say I enjoy watching them. I thought they were excellent last night. At least we can be thankful they are not the scum or the chavs..that would be unbearable...seriously I think I would stop watching completely if it were one of those 2. Or the Mancs for that matter

Heard this morning Aguero has 180 odd goals in 6 years..the difference between a "striker" and a world class one. Kinda puts Giroud's efforts into context. If only we had bought Suarez back then :( :( :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Look.... Arsene gets one specfuckingtacular get-out-of-jail-free card each season from his contract with Satan.

The question is will this be it? :rubchin:

Head says we lose 5-1 :(
Heart says we lose 1-0 :|
Wenger's deal with the Devil says we win 2-1 :shock:

:lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:17 pm
Look.... Arsene gets one specfuckingtacular get-out-of-jail-free card each season from his contract with Satan.

The question is will this be it? :rubchin:

Head says we lose 5-1 :(
Heart says we lose 1-0 :|
Wenger's deal with the Devil says we win 2-1 :shock:

:lol:
City have to have a horror and we need to play out of our skins to get a draw. I cannot see us winning under any circumstances.

I never normally buy into the "gonna get thrashed" predictions before the "big" games but we honestly could in this one. A Liverpool type effort and we will get absolutely caned. The midfield is going to be the key, not flair but resolute discipline and steel. Something like the Chelsea effort...... times 10 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

Even Wenger's deal with the devil can't prevent an absolute beat down against City. They are a really good attacking team and will easily score a minimum of 3.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Thank Christ for citeh and the chavs as they are and have been respectively the only thing stopping those spud c u n t s from winning the league!
Hilariously that their best ever squad will ultimately win fuck all before being plundered by the Barça whores etc