$hitty away thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Re: $hitty away thread

Post by g88ner »

xisstential wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:16 pm
I love all this positivity....
I knew you were lying as soon as you posted that you miserable bugger!

You need to work on your hunger index!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:54 pm
Thank Christ for citeh and the chavs as they are and have been respectively the only thing stopping those spud c u n t s from winning the league!
Hilariously that their best ever squad will ultimately win fuck all before being plundered by the Barça whores etc
Hope so mate

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:17 pm
Look.... Arsene gets one specfuckingtacular get-out-of-jail-free card each season from his contract with Satan.

The question is will this be it? :rubchin:

Head says we lose 5-1 :(
Heart says we lose 1-0 :|
Wenger's deal with the Devil says we win 2-1 :shock:

:lol:
City have to have a horror and we need to play out of our skins to get a draw. I cannot see us winning under any circumstances.

I never normally buy into the "gonna get thrashed" predictions before the "big" games but we honestly could in this one. A Liverpool type effort and we will get absolutely caned. The midfield is going to be the key, not flair but resolute discipline and steel. Something like the Chelsea effort...... times 10 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every single thing in your post (and a lot more) were said before the FA Cup Final, and before the semi-final against citeh too, after we had mostly limped through games against utter gash like Preston and Sutton, and got the luck of the draw against Lincoln.

Everything being normal we should lose to citeh easily but then Wenger gets these results a couple times a season doesn't he. Never ever discount his Deal with The Devil. :roll:

General

Post by General »

Heavy loss should be on the cards but so should a marginal win or a draw. We are a nightmare for the bookies.

augie

Post by augie »

That arsehole from sky bet was on ssn earlier this morning, and he said that they have gone back through their history and we have NEVER been 5/1 to win a premier league game before this one :cry: :cry: :cry:

Personally I am expecting a reshuffle from wenker that will see ozil and/or sanchez start on the bench, with el ninny brought in alongside xhaka and ramsey pushed further forward - I don't think that it will bring us the result that he wants, but I do think that it will restrict it to a 2-0 defeat which le cock will feel quite smug about when comparing it to citeeh's other games this season :roll: :oops: :oops:

If I was gonna make a surprise prediction, I would not be surprised if sanchez isn't even on the bench for this game - I have a feeling that he will react badly to being left on the bench and will storm out of the hotel and fcuk off back to London as the club releases a statement referring to a mystery illness that he woke up with on sunday morning :roll: :blah: :blah:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

augie wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:12 am
That arsehole from sky bet was on ssn earlier this morning, and he said that they have gone back through their history and we have NEVER been 5/1 to win a premier league game before this one :cry: :cry: :cry:

Personally I am expecting a reshuffle from wenker that will see ozil and/or sanchez start on the bench, with el ninny brought in alongside xhaka and ramsey pushed further forward - I don't think that it will bring us the result that he wants, but I do think that it will restrict it to a 2-0 defeat which le cock will feel quite smug about when comparing it to citeeh's other games this season :roll: :oops: :oops:

If I was gonna make a surprise prediction, I would not be surprised if sanchez isn't even on the bench for this game - I have a feeling that he will react badly to being left on the bench and will storm out of the hotel and fcuk off back to London as the club releases a statement referring to a mystery illness that he woke up with on sunday morning :roll: :blah: :blah:
they will both start.
Wenger will want to take the game to City and if we lose then so what.
Don't forget he is under absolutely no pressure in this game - if we lose 10-0 then he will just put it down to "an accident"

General

Post by General »

Last decent away performance was at Chelsea and Ozil wasn't involved. Wonga will play him on Sunday though and we'd probably end up looking like we have 10men on the pitch. The potential back 3 of Koscielny, Mertesacker and Monreal is frightening. Aguero will get in amongst them and scare the hunger index out of them. City have pace and power, it could get very ugly.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

General wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:28 am
Last decent away performance was at Chelsea and Ozil wasn't involved. Wonga will play him on Sunday though and we'd probably end up looking like we have 10men on the pitch. The potential back 3 of Koscielny, Mertesacker and Monreal is frightening. Aguero will get in amongst them and scare the hunger index out of them. City have pace and power, it could get very ugly.
And Jesus and de Bruyne. De Bruyne has been absolutely outstanding this season, more influential and creative than Silva even. Don't forget Sterling, even he will put the shits into our backline.... he's also banging in goals for fun thanks to the creativity of those around him.

I actually enjoy watching them play...everything I would like Arsenal to be :?

I think maybe they had their bad game last week....3-2 against WBA..poor by their standards :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maybe Wenger will be satisfied with some sort of damage control or maybe he'll think we can win?? City do concede...BUT, they also score plenty. Anyway not for us to worry about, Arsene knows :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This really could be a HORROR Show for us Gooners.

No doubt the wankerthatISwenker will put some kind of spin on it if we get ripped a new one.

No doubt the BGV will duck and dive :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Brightonnxtround wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:28 pm
This is a win my fivers on already :barscarf: :barscarf:

Yes, but on Which team? :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:30 pm
Brightonnxtround wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:28 pm
This is a win my fivers on already :barscarf: :barscarf:

Yes, but on Which team? :D
It really is too close to call...how about a fiver both ways??

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:24 am
augie wrote:

they will both start.
Don't forget he is under absolutely no pressure in this game - if we lose 10-0 then he will just put it down to "an accident"
Looook.... it is just one game. It's not about me. Loook... 30 years. :lol: :wink:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:16 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:24 am
augie wrote:

they will both start.
Looook.... it is just one game. It's not about me. Loook... 30 years. :lol: :wink:

Yes it will be difficult to win it from here, but we look to ourselves, we look to the next game, it is
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

You have to laugh when you realise that Pep is the manager under more pressure tomorrow. In fact all the pressure.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

My positive side says an 8 goal thriller..........

but we lose 7-1 :barscarf: