Red Star Belgrade Home UEFA Cup *positive posts only*

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Red Star Belgrade Home UEFA Cup *positive posts only*

Post by xisstential »

flash gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:38 pm
xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:50 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:13 am
xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:34 am
flash gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:25 am

Cheer up mate FFS
I'm fine...I just choose to live in reality. Bad enough we have to put up with Wenger...I have no intention of morphing into him, and his absurd view of his football team.
Enjoy the ride dude. In all seriousness this is a forum for everyone not just your forum. If someone wants to be positive and enjoy Arsenal and the competitions we are in they should be allowed to without ridicule. I want Wenger out as much, if not more than you but doesnt mean i cant enjoy or look forward to watching my team. I might not make post where i call everyone C**TS in caps and appear to screech and scream like some or only negative like others.

As DB10 said before if you cant get ANY enjoyment from Arsenal time to watch another sport or past time or p**s off down the scum :D
You just ooze class...I look forward to you telling General, Augie, Steve O, Jumpers etc...the same thing. Oh and One Bard too. He'll love you for it.

I don't care if you want to look at the team through Wenger glasses, you cannot expect all of us to see your version of reality. I love Arsenal, we all do, I feel sick when I see what is going on there, the conniving, scheming, money making bullshit by a gang of investment bankers who treat us like shit... and still people go back for more.
X mate the piss off down the scum comment was a joke which many AKB's have used before. Not meant in any way by me. You do need to chill out this one man crusade of yours isn't healthy..... and I'm happy to go toe to toe with any of the posters you've mentioned but it probably won't happen as I agree with almost all of what they write, just still love Arsenal too

Seeing as my positivity is getting personal I'll spell it out one more time....... I do not view Arsenal through Wenger glasses I detest the man and the other board members chief exec and owner. Last season I was getting more and more despondent and starting to hate the club and I thought to myself what the fuck is going on? Arsenal has been a big part of my life for 40 or so years, I'm not letting a bunch of *word censored* ruin it for me. My dad loved Arsenal, his dad too am I going to fuck a part of my past/family up forever??? My daughters now love Arsenal do I ban them from watching?

One day Wenger will go, I will still be here supporting Arsenal :barscarf:
Yip..just me on my own...I tell you what...I'll ignore you...and you do the same...Deal??

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

27 minutes of self loathing so far by me.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

"Almost 60,000 in here tonight" :x :lol: yeah right!!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

wilko49er wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:33 pm
"Almost 60,000 in here tonight" :x :lol: yeah right!!
Was just thinking that, upper tier looks half empty and lots of empty seats in lower, same old Arsenal converting tickets sold to actual attendance :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Why would anyone, let alone 60,000 people turn up tonight?

This is the most meaningless match of the season as we are basically through already.

Mind you I suppose I'm just as bad really - made an effort to come to the pub for this one and starting to regret it :lol:
It wouldn't be so bad but they have muted the commentary "due to lack of interest in the match" in the pub :oops:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The lack of quality and basic technique on show is truly frightening.

Absolute dross. The kids are all SHITE.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:49 pm
xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:46 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:44 am
In order to win the competition I am positive that any team will need to be able to retain shape when not in possession and be able to deal with free/corner kicks !
Moreover the winners will require a game plan for each of their specific opponents in the knockout phase in which they will seek to exploit identified weaknesses whilst nullifying their strengths .
Arsenal have a history of this from 1969 to 1994 !
The PSG and Parma games where lessons in how to play winner takes all football, they should ask Bouldy how it's done !
Who should?? Can you imagine Wenger's reaction if somebody had to suggest a game plan other than his?? That is why we fail so often, top people try surround themselves with the very best people and value their input. Wenger tries to do everything himself yet, accepts none of the responsibility for the continuous failure.

I truly believe that if Bould left and nobody replaced him nobody would notice the difference. I mean seriously does anyone thing Bould is speaking to Mertersacker?? If Bould had to bollock Mertersacker for turning his back Wenger would probably go ballistic.
Er the post was meant to sound tongue in cheek X ,I fully realise that Bould does very very little at the club and certainly no coaching but he puts the cones out so he does more than boro primark who gets paid a cool 3 million a year for being the Wenger whisperer ! still I would happily do his job !
The Parma game was a perfect example of getting a job done,GG knew what was needed and had the team and tactics to do it,when everyone had written us off,very Mourinho-like actually,the Wenger vanity project would never allow him to go to a final just to win the trophy or certain game,
The perfect example was one particular night at Anfield....when GGs plan was executed to perfection.....

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

The lack of positivity now that the game has started is deeply disappointing :( :? :(

Here's something positive...Hartson is there but he's not playing :D :D :D
Last edited by xisstential on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Oh No!! Damn! Just realised i didnt bother to go to this " game" tonight....gutted! :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I've seen 22 drunks on a Sunday morning serve up a better quality game than this absolute shit fest.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:50 pm
I've seen 22 drunks on a Sunday morning serve up a better quality game than this absolute shit fest.
We are indescribable...if this was against City we would be 4 down.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I have just wasted 45 minutes of my existence watching this shite.... :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Arsenal's young player - world class on social media, horse shit on grass.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

not a great first half from us but the positive is that it's still 0-0. Still fancy us to take the 3pts so chill out people! 8)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:28 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:38 pm
xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:50 pm
flash gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:13 am
xisstential wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:34 am

I'm fine...I just choose to live in reality. Bad enough we have to put up with Wenger...I have no intention of morphing into him, and his absurd view of his football team.
Enjoy the ride dude. In all seriousness this is a forum for everyone not just your forum. If someone wants to be positive and enjoy Arsenal and the competitions we are in they should be allowed to without ridicule. I want Wenger out as much, if not more than you but doesnt mean i cant enjoy or look forward to watching my team. I might not make post where i call everyone C**TS in caps and appear to screech and scream like some or only negative like others.

As DB10 said before if you cant get ANY enjoyment from Arsenal time to watch another sport or past time or p**s off down the scum :D
You just ooze class...I look forward to you telling General, Augie, Steve O, Jumpers etc...the same thing. Oh and One Bard too. He'll love you for it.

I don't care if you want to look at the team through Wenger glasses, you cannot expect all of us to see your version of reality. I love Arsenal, we all do, I feel sick when I see what is going on there, the conniving, scheming, money making bullshit by a gang of investment bankers who treat us like shit... and still people go back for more.
X mate the piss off down the scum comment was a joke which many AKB's have used before. Not meant in any way by me. You do need to chill out this one man crusade of yours isn't healthy..... and I'm happy to go toe to toe with any of the posters you've mentioned but it probably won't happen as I agree with almost all of what they write, just still love Arsenal too

Seeing as my positivity is getting personal I'll spell it out one more time....... I do not view Arsenal through Wenger glasses I detest the man and the other board members chief exec and owner. Last season I was getting more and more despondent and starting to hate the club and I thought to myself what the fuck is going on? Arsenal has been a big part of my life for 40 or so years, I'm not letting a bunch of *word censored* ruin it for me. My dad loved Arsenal, his dad too am I going to fuck a part of my past/family up forever??? My daughters now love Arsenal do I ban them from watching?

One day Wenger will go, I will still be here supporting Arsenal :barscarf:
Yip..just me on my own...I tell you what...I'll ignore you...and you do the same...Deal??
Not gonna happen unfortunately