Chelsea (A) | League Cup SF L1 | Wed 10 Jan 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: Chelsea (A) | League Cup SF L1 | Wed 10 Jan 20:00

Post by TeeCee »

But I'm not going to weep all day and be full of self-pity (as so many here are guilty of).
Come on pal, everyone knows you're a spud on here trying to wind people up!! FFS you were rumbled after 2 posts!! Why don't you toodle off to the Spurs forum where you will find like minded individuals?

Chelsea will beat us narrrowly over 2 legs because they are the better team, simple. Wonga will play his strongest 11 because he knows this season is going to be the worst in his tenure, by a long way!! He is desperate for the league cup now to save his bacon again but it won't happen.

I said many years ago that Arsenal will end up a mid-table team under Wonga, and I see that is well on track. Arsenal FC is dead. Arsene FC is dying.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

LaughingGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:29 pm
Conte has only beaten Wenger once in five games.
But I guess Wenger is clueless and Conte is a tactical master.
Wenger fuc*ed up yesterday with his team selection. But I'm not going to weep all day and be full of self-pity (as so many here are guilty of).

Looking forward to Wednesday and confident we'll be well placed going into the second leg.
:coffeespit:

Conte won the Premier League last season - Wenger has won it but not for 14 seasons and in those 14 seasons, he has fucked up royally so many times that we've all lost count.

And as for your bit about "Wenger fucked up yesterday with his team selection" - where do we start? Every player in that team has been scouted, recruited and contracted under Wenger's direct say so. He cannot hide behind team selection, as if you think he's having to cobble a team together from scratch.

Have a look at the Sunday morning defending for the first goal. Then look at previous clips of goals scored by West Brom, Man Utd, Liverpool, Crystal Palace and many many others.

How can you even begin to defend Wenger when the teams he puts out are a total shambles over and over and over again????

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Or, as others have alluded to, are you simply on a wind up? I'm not sure which it is because Wenger doesn't have a shred of credibility left and neither does anybody that tries to defend a thumping defeat against a managerless, mid table second division (in old money) team.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jumpers For Goalposts wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:46 pm
LaughingGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:29 pm
Conte has only beaten Wenger once in five games.
But I guess Wenger is clueless and Conte is a tactical master.
Wenger fuc*ed up yesterday with his team selection. But I'm not going to weep all day and be full of self-pity (as so many here are guilty of).

Looking forward to Wednesday and confident we'll be well placed going into the second leg.
:coffeespit:

Conte won the Premier League last season - Wenger has won it but not for 14 seasons and in those 14 seasons, he has fucked up royally so many times that we've all lost count.

And as for your bit about "Wenger fucked up yesterday with his team selection" - where do we start? Every player in that team has been scouted, recruited and contracted under Wenger's direct say so. He cannot hide behind team selection, as if you think he's having to cobble a team together from scratch.

Have a look at the Sunday morning defending for the first goal. Then look at previous clips of goals scored by West Brom, Man Utd, Liverpool, Crystal Palace and many many others.

How can you even begin to defend Wenger when the teams he puts out are a total shambles over and over and over again????
Exactly....He had his favourite Iwobi playing....FFS can he not see the bloke is shite...same applies to Wallcott, Meterscker Elneny and Wellbeck

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The AKB's have been rumbled over the last few years & shown up for exactly what they are, followers of Arsene FC, that is their main priority which matters much more than the future of Arsenal FC. :barscarf:

To insist that one man & his position is more important than the clubs well being is totally delusional, whilst some AKB's try to blame Kroenke for Wenger's inability to challenge for league & champions league success, failing to mention that it was Kroenke that Wenger used to get another improved lucrative contract. It's ultimately all about the wonga with this pair. :banghead:

Wenger & Kroenke are both in it together, Wenger gets his contract & makes a profit running the club & failing to seriously strengthen & motivate the playing squad whilst blaming everyone in football, from the opposition, FA, officials, pundits & media.

Anyone who thinks this old has been excuse for a manager will ever win a league title again is fúcking crazy. Old school fans in their thousands have stopped going matches, proper Arsenal supporters, with decades of loyalty to the club, but the AKB's don't care, even if they know the majority of Gooners want Wenger out. For them, even though they are now a minority amongst the fanbase, it's still about one man, who matters more than the club & their fellow supporters.

The AKB's are as much a cause of the decline of Arsenal as Wenger & Kroenke, their delusional loyalty to one man has contributed massive damage to the future of Arsenal FC. :cussing:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-oo!

Who needs Red Member
When you've got Laughing Goon

BANTER FC :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:14 pm
Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-oo!

Who needs Red Member
When you've got Laughing Goon

BANTER FC :barscarf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

SECOND VERSE COMMMMMMMMINNNGGGG UUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-ee!
Laughing Gooner's (sic) a scumfan
It's plain to see
He wankks off to pictures
Of Harry Kane and Deli Ali!

BANTER FC :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I doff my cap to you one bard my good friend.

Lennon and McCartney me hole 8)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:38 am
flash gunner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:58 am
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:54 am
flash gunner wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:27 am
Sean wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:48 pm
Up next. I expect we'll get battered over two legs, seeing as The Old Fraud will surely play the same shite he played against Forest :banghead:
No chance we will win and he'll get out of jail again!!
Normally I'd agree with that Flash as we've seen Wenger pull a Harry Houdini so many times.

But not this time. Not with this squad. If Conte puts out his first team, our pathetic squad could not beat them over 2 matches. The standard of our defending, throughout the team, would shame a Sunday morning team and that is being exposed time and time again.
People said exactly the same before the FA Cup final.... Might be 10-0 etc etc etc..... Wenger will pull it off and get out of jail
Agree with the first part Flash but the final was a one off. Do you honestly think, if it had been over two legs, that we'd have reached the same level of intensity again or that Chelsea would have been as bad again??

I cannot see this pathetic squad and pathetic manager prevailing over 2 matches - they're just not good enough.
He always manages enough to get by.... We lose 5-0 or worse on agg this time who knows, it wont happen though

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - 1-0 to them. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads, let's drop the personal insults please.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:42 am
Yes, let's rise above it, and keep the focus on Wengerama!... :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:01 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Yes, let's rise above it, and keep the focus on Wengerama!... :barscarf:
Yes because we havent heard enough about Wenger recently :suicide: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Genuinely interested to hear the Goon's thoughts on our champions league qualifier against Udinese back in 2011 :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
:shock:

Yeah! Come on Rodders me ole mucker...Here am I trying to build bridges and mend fences and you keep burning the fuckerrs down! :? :roll:

:D :wink: :D :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: