Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Scum|Away|PL|10th Feb|12:30

Post by SteveO 35 »

Wilson wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:33 pm
Harsh on Lacazette. He is being mismanaged - dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. I reckon PEA and Laca coule be a great front duo, but 4-2-3-1 is all Wenger knows.
Mismanaged my arse - he's had most of this season as the first choice striker, to the point Giroud was shoved to the margins and he's been fucking dog shit. Even if there was an ounce of truth in that does it excuse the fact that the guy's volley ended up at Wembley Park tube and that he fluffed the sort of one on one that a Championship striker would have scored

markyp

Post by markyp »

MrT wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:34 pm
The real Mkhitaryan has revealed himself today. We will be stuck with a United dud for 3-4 years.
bit harsh that,our midfield was totally overwhelmed today,the first half early doors he was head up and looking for a ball through

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

He wont ever manage in the champions league again. Its over for him. But no one will acknowledge it.

Ask Martin Keown if Wenger will mange in the CL again, and Marty will say 'absolutely he will'.

What is it with some fans and former players being in such a deep state of denial?

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:41 pm
Wilson wrote:
Harsh on Lacazette. He is being mismanaged - dont throw the baby out with the bathwater. I reckon PEA and Laca coule be a great front duo, but 4-2-3-1 is all Wenger knows.
Mismanaged my arse - he's had most of this season as the first choice striker, to the point Giroud was shoved to the margins and he's been fucking dog shit. Even if there was an ounce of truth in that does it excuse the fact that the guy's volley ended up at Wembley Park tube and that he fluffed the sort of one on one that a Championship striker would have scored
Either way, Lacazette form is one of the last issues this club needs to confront.

Getting rid of Wenger at any means should be the only agenda.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

and what a surprise!

all those gooners thinking splashing out on a striker would change things must be rethinking the dizzy shit they said when we creamed everton.

this season has been the worst i can remember in terms of morale, at least other seasons we had good away days to enjoy, but we've had nothing this season. unless you go to home games and like sitting in silence you've watched nothing but shit most of the season if you're an Arsenal supporter

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wilson wrote:
He's baring down on goal, Lloris rushes out and leaves about 60% of the goal for him to aim at and he fucking drags it wide. That's fucking pathetic. Fucking bottle job. 54 million quid for shit like that?

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

This is trending on twitter

"At the beginning of this season it was said not being in the CL would be of great benefit to us in the PL. as it stands we’re behind every Club still in that damn fucking competition! Hey but there’s no one out there better than Wenger right?🙄🤔🙄..."

How can you argue with that?

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

And then there is this guy

"Wenger this Wenger that.... end of the day we're still in the game for 94 mins and have a 1 on 1. Wenger didn't miss the chance."

Must be Ty's cousin.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:46 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wilson wrote:
He's baring down on goal, Lloris rushes out and leaves about 60% of the goal for him to aim at and he fucking drags it wide. That's fucking pathetic. Fucking bottle job. 54 million quid for shit like that?
Said it since the summer. He's the new Chamakh. Top scorer in the French league's makes you about mid second tier standard in England. He's just average to poor standard.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Wilson wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:45 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Either way, Lacazette form is one of the last issues this club needs to confront.

Getting rid of Wenger at any means should be the only agenda.
Can't disagree with the bit about Wenger, but if people seriously trust the Kroenkes (Wiggy and Josh) and Gazidis to somehow make a decent appointment and lead us back to a glory era they are sorely mistaken. Kroenke runs average franchises for money - that's what he does

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Has chief window licker Martin said it's all Alexis Sanchez's fault yet :roll:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

tried to miss this game, came back in time to watch that lacazette miss. want him dropped for a couple of weeks now just to punish him, stop fucking mollycoddling these c.unts can we?

fuck- this one really hurt today, i actually thought we had a chance, i've been resigned to losing these games last couple of years - that's the mad thing, that's what wenger has done to us, we never used to feel like that when don howe was manager :oops: :banghead:

MrT

Post by MrT »

markyp wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:43 pm
MrT wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:34 pm
The real Mkhitaryan has revealed himself today. We will be stuck with a United dud for 3-4 years.
bit harsh that,our midfield was totally overwhelmed today,the first half early doors he was head up and looking for a ball through
He had numerous chances to play a composed final ball/cross and fucked it up every time.

Why do you think United fans were so giddy to get rid of him when they were getting Sanchez in return? He has one good game and is shit the next. Mourinho has pulled Wenger's pants down again.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

When the commentators said we were making a double change the camera panned to the bench and you're greeted by the sight of Laca-Shit and Comedy Iwobi standing up wearing gloves, jackets and scarves covering half their fucking faces.

And you think bringing these two fucking pussies on is going to turn the game in your favour? It took them about 5 minutes to take all the fucking layers off. Joke.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:04 pm
When the commentators said we were making a double change the camera panned to the bench and you're greeted by the sight of Laca-Shit and Comedy Iwobi standing up wearing gloves, jackets and scarves covering half their fucking faces.

And you think bringing these two fucking pussies on is going to turn the game in your favour? It took them about 5 minutes to take all the fucking layers off. Joke.
And even when they did the French pussy was still pulling his socks up getting caught offside. What a laughing stock - absolutely pathetic the pair of them