Promotion to the prem.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPUDMASHER

Re: Promotion to the prem.

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:38 am
NickF wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:08 am
Cardiff - Should f**k to their own league and not play in the English Leagues
Villa - Great pubs in Birmingham
Derby - Great pubs in Derby
Fulham - Easy to get to and always a decent day out
I agree with my xenophobic friend Nick here.... :wink: Why are a Welsh team playing in an Ingerlish league? Their fans are fucking scum too.

Don't like Villa because I know a family in Dublin that are displaced Brummies and Villa fans and they are arseholes to a man woman and child - including the one they hide in the attic.

Fulham is a great day out and has the feel of a proper old Ingerlish club.
Isn't it funny how our feelings about a team are often influenced by their fans, not the team.

I fucking hate Celtic........ my former neighbour was a Celtic fan and he is a *word censored*.
I fucking hate Citeh........ my brother in law is a Citeh fan (from Essex!!!!) and he is the biggest bellend *word censored* you'll ever meet.
I fucking hate Liverpool........ because of their fans and the whole Hillsborough debacle.

I have no other reason for hating them, just the cocks associated with them.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
NickF wrote:
I agree with my xenophobic friend Nick here.... :wink: Why are a Welsh team playing in an Ingerlish league? Their fans are fucking scum too.

Don't like Villa because I know a family in Dublin that are displaced Brummies and Villa fans and they are arseholes to a man woman and child - including the one they hide in the attic.

Isn't it funny how our feelings about a team are often influenced by their fans, not the team.

I fucking hate Celtic........ my former neighbour was a Celtic fan and he is a *word censored*.
I fucking hate Citeh........ my brother in law is a Citeh fan (from Essex!!!!) and he is the biggest bellend *word censored* you'll ever meet.
I fucking hate Liverpool........ because of their fans and the whole Hillsborough debacle.

Haha very true mate. :lol:

Celtic fans are deffo cocks. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
NickF wrote:

That's is so true , especially here in Dublin/Ireland where you get a diversity of fans...so so let based on interactions with Irish fans I hate..
Liverpool because their fans spout misty eyed clichés about their past and supporters without knowing fuck all about it...my inlaws are a prime example..They have a sense of entitlement but drop their "club" in bad times with no shame..
Man Utd...Same thing about history and such like, again generally without any knowledge or passion....
Celtic....More misty eyed nonsense ,this time about their special place in Irish hearts..The false hatred of Rangers while the following week they will sing Ireland's Call at a rugby game.
Chelsea...too new to this ..
Spurs....don't know too many..
Man City ..the ones I know we're there in their bad days..I presume there are lots of newbies..

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Additional places to lose matches next season

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:40 am
StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:23 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:04 am
Unless the mods are doing fcuk all (again :roll: :wink: ) today, I would expect this to be merge in super quick time cos I think there is already another thread on this subject
Book him Dano :redcard: (wasn’t a yellow available)
:sex2: :sex2:

Oh hang on.... book him. :D

Sex, sex, sex ,Your sex mad, it’s all you ever think about, is it too small, will the girls like this, will the girls like that.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

arrgee wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:00 pm
StuartL wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:36 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:12 am
g88ner wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:28 am
I've lived in Derby 8 years now so definitely developed a soft spot for the rams; Derby going up would be fantastic! 8)

Sacking Shteve Mclaren TWICE has certainly been comedy gold - they deserve promotion just for that! :lol:

They are a proper football town. Good stadium and good support.

I'm probably showing my age, but Derby, Leeds and Wolves would bring back some memories.
Was up in Nottingham yesterday looking around the Uni where my partners daughter is thinking of going to next season.

Still think of them as a “big” club in terms of relative success, and a decent ground, like you would rather have Leeds, Derby, Wolves, Forest up.
Just want dirty Leeds to go up so I can see them get hiding after hiding. I used to hate them more than Spurs! The fcuking number tags in their socks send me over the edge. Thank fcuk Arsenal never adopted that, though sadly they did adopt the wave to the crowd from the centre circle. Most dislikeable Xi to ever disgrace a football pitch.

Lovely Nazi pic btw! :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:30 pm
arrgee wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:00 pm
StuartL wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:36 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:12 am
g88ner wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:28 am
I've lived in Derby 8 years now so definitely developed a soft spot for the rams; Derby going up would be fantastic! 8)

Sacking Shteve Mclaren TWICE has certainly been comedy gold - they deserve promotion just for that! :lol:

They are a proper football town. Good stadium and good support.

I'm probably showing my age, but Derby, Leeds and Wolves would bring back some memories.
Was up in Nottingham yesterday looking around the Uni where my partners daughter is thinking of going to next season.

Still think of them as a “big” club in terms of relative success, and a decent ground, like you would rather have Leeds, Derby, Wolves, Forest up.
Just want dirty Leeds to go up so I can see them get hiding after hiding. I used to hate them more than Spurs! The fcuking number tags in their socks send me over the edge. Thank fcuk Arsenal never adopted that, though sadly they did adopt the wave to the crowd from the centre circle. Most dislikeable Xi to ever disgrace a football pitch.

Lovely Nazi pic btw! :lol:

They're not fascists, they're just responding to Revie's question, "Who's going to be the first to break someone's leg today?"

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Leeds were a horrible club and their fans were very arrogant in your face types..They are regarded as a big club but offhand I think they have three league titles, one FA Cup and one League Cup and a couple of UEFA/ Fairs Cup wins.
Wouldn't like to see them back, would like Fulham to come up, there is something about their stadium that is everything modern football isn't..

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:25 am
... think they have three league titles, one FA Cup and one League Cup and a couple of UEFA/ Fairs Cup wins.
A couple of those at our expense. I fcuking hate those Leeds cnuts. Not only was it great to win the league at the shithole in 1971 it was seeing those cnuts in second with 64 points. Good.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

arrgee wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:06 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
... think they have three league titles, one FA Cup and one League Cup and a couple of UEFA/ Fairs Cup wins.
A couple of those at our expense. I fcuking hate those Leeds cnuts. Not only was it great to win the league at the shithole in 1971 it was seeing those cnuts in second with 64 points. Good.
Yeah that's correct their two domestic cup wins were both against us....they were also responsible for my biggest disappointment as an Arsenal fan, May 1999 second last game at Elland Rd..

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:07 pm
arrgee wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Yeah that's correct their two domestic cup wins were both against us....they were also responsible for my biggest disappointment as an Arsenal fan, May 1999 second last game at Elland Rd..
I reckon that 7-0 win was one of the best nights I ever had at Highbury. I remember Sammy Nelson scored but didn't feel the need to show us his arse that night.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

arrgee wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:55 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:07 pm
arrgee wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
I reckon that 7-0 win was one of the best nights I ever had at Highbury. I remember Sammy Nelson scored but didn't feel the need to show us his arse that night.
Sammy showed his bum after scoring an own goal, then subsequently scored an equaliser v Coventry

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:14 am
Sammy showed his bum after scoring an own goal, then subsequently scored an equaliser v Coventry
I was there in the Schoolboy's that night, but didn't even know he did that until the next day. Don't suppose Kos or Mustafi will show Deeney their b0ll0cks later today...