Watford H, Sun 11th Mar,6th place trophy,it's on Sky for anyone who gives

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Watford H, Sun 11th Mar,6th place trophy,it's on Sky for anyone who gives

Post by falkirk goon »

Hilarious that the Milan return leg has a thread before this humdinger of a match :oops:
Our manager is a ringpiece..game will be shite :barscarf:
Oops and it's on at 1330 :barscarf: made an arse of a match thread get again :barscarf:

Allgunsblazin

Re: Watford H, Sun 11th Mar,6th place trophy,it's on Sky for anyone who gives

Post by Allgunsblazin »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:25 pm
Hilarious that the Milan return leg has a thread before this humdinger of a match :oops:
Our manager is a ringpiece..game will be shite :barscarf:
Oops and it's on at 1330 :barscarf: made an arse of a match thread get again :barscarf:
Happy Mothers Day 8)

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Deeney will bully our limp-wristed defence , we will be a lettle bit jaded after our Europa league 90+ minutes

Two games in 4 days will be too much for our pampered stars

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Never knew Troy's dad was Spanish comparing Cojones with AFC , not far wrong amigo!...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck Deeney Mongo looking pub footballer. Hope we wipe that smirk off his elephant man face. If his dad hadn't fucked a pig Deeney would look normal. :censored:

But of course we probably won't deliver... expect Mustafi and Kos to revert to bitch mode on Sunday and get finger fucked like a couple of Sharons in the pub car park. :|

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:26 pm
Fuck Deeney Mongo looking pub footballer. Hope we wipe that smirk off his elephant man face. If his dad hadn't fucked a pig Deeney would look normal. :censored:

But of course we probably won't deliver... expect Mustafi and Kos to revert to bitch mode on Sunday and get finger fucked like a couple of Sharons in the pub car park. :|

All Wenger needs to do is put up the Deeney 'they've got no cojones' article. Any self-respecting defender should want to cut the bloke in two after that.
If TA6 was playing, Deeney would be looking forward to some severe pain in his cojones, but I'm not sure if Kos and Mustafi are cut from the same cloth.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Never like playing against Watford. Ever since I saw them beat us at Highbury in. '85, the first game after Don Howe left.
We really should be taking this team to the cleaners but I fear we won't, simply because it's Watford.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

1 - 1 & blame our Fursday triumph for weak performance. Give Eddy a run !!. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

“We were a leetle bit jaded, and as well of course you have to remember that ze players were naked as they didn’t have time to put on the shirt”

augie

Post by augie »

Sadly troy deeney on his own wont be enough to turn us over, so I expect that the flat track bully run will start here :roll:

Watford are not a patch on the team that had in the past two seasons and they weren't that good then either :roll: I think deeney will know that the centre backs will want to mark his card, but I think that he will use that on occasions to feign fouls and win free-kicks - the smart players know when to look like the bully and when to look like the victim

3-1 home win

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Get a lead of 200 and then have a few overs at them before tea. Hopefully we get get them three or four down by the close of play then have the spinners run through them on day 5.
Oh, sorry, wrong sport. 8-2 to them or something. Couldn't give a fuck.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Hope everyone does something nice for their Mum and has a lovely day. I've managed to successfully booked a nice leisurely lunch with my mum and the family with the table booked for 1.30 and I'm sure with coffee and desserts it will take at least 2 hours

Nothing much else going on this Sunday afternoon anyway.....

Midz

Post by Midz »

nothing but a loss will continue the pressure on wenger. the thing I want most for AFC is to progress and that won't happen until he goes, so the sooner the better.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:47 pm
Hope everyone does something nice for their Mum and has a lovely day. I've managed to successfully booked a nice leisurely lunch with my mum and the family with the table booked for 1.30 and I'm sure with coffee and desserts it will take at least 2 hours

Nothing much else going on this Sunday afternoon anyway.....
No doubt Wenger will blame Mother's day for the empty seats this time.. :roll:

I'll be out for lunch as well, not that I'd have been inclined to watch the game anyway.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Think I need to go to Tescos at 1.30pm