AtHletico MaHdrid in SemHi FinHal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: AtHletico MaHdrid in SemHi FinHal

Post by robbo10 »

Midz wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:00 pm
northbank123 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:53 pm
Does anybody still labour under the impression that Koscielny is quality? Bloke gives away goals for fun. Inexcusable position, laughable error to let him in and then typical comedy defending from Mustafi.

Really sums up Wenger’s reign. Couldn’t have been given a better opportunity, after being massively wasteful we go 1-0 up and then we completely and utterly lost our shape after that. Wenger watches it and makes no changes. We give away a pathetic goal out of nothing and from a position of no danger. Desperate for a goal, Wenger makes no changes.

We will fucking wilt over there and it will be the end to his reign that he deserves.
This says it all.

We'll get what Wenger really deserves...NOTHING!!!
Maybe hes still smarting after being finally jogged on,we all know he can be a big fucking baby

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

And wengers disciples hanging on like a bunch of window licking fucktards.....the arrogant prick can not fuck off quick enough....let’s see if he comes back to buy any of his defenders.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Away to United and Atletico in the next 7 days...GET THE LUBE :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:49 pm
Welbeck fucking diving started it all :banghead:
exactly ...and why was he diving because he has no pace and cannot beat a man....but he is put on the left wing....to use your phrase....BANTER

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

We are still in this tie, but realistically think we'll lose the return leg 2-0 or 3-1. Odds on that Wenger will leave the club out of Europe next season for the second year running and with an average squad.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Well done acknowledging the crowd at the final whistle. Utter classless Prick Wenger ...Fuck off!!! And take the shit you created with you! :censored:
Last edited by wilko49er on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

I didn't really understand why we didn't keep pinging balls into the box. They were struggling with Welbeck, Lacazette and Ramsey in the area. Instead, let's keep Welbeck out wide, who did nothing, but throw himself on the ground over and over. We could have done anything, change formation, and Madrid would have played the same.

At 1-0, they would have to had come at us in Madrid. Now they can sit back and watch as we ping the ball back and forth.

All I can say is thank God this is his last year.
Last edited by begeegs on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

cameron326 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:05 pm
We are still in this tie, but realistically think we'll lose the return leg 2-0 or 3-1. Odds on that Wenger will leave the club out of Europe next season for the second year running and with an average squad.
How dare you question "his legacy", you infidel!!!.

P.S don't forget the half empty souless stadium that will soon be eclipsed by Spuds and Chavs new grounds.

He can shove his legacy up Stan Kroenke's hairy arse.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:04 pm
rodders999 wrote:
exactly ...and why was he diving because he has no pace and cannot beat a man....but he is put on the left wing....to use your phrase....BANTER
I honestly cannot think of one player I'd keep.Abanguyang and maybe Lacazette,the rest are useless,not one of them would get into a top 5 Carling Cup side,I wonder if this will put any half decent manager off......

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Shower of shit at the back again, but Maerseille would beat us in the final anyhow. Hope new manager can get Ozil out and do something with the 350k per week. He is always guarnteed not to turn up on the big occasion.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

So twat waving “ Wenger 22 Thanks” shirt. WTF Did you just watch??? :censored:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

You could work a day in football and see that our fullbacks are decent but our centrebacks are absolute crap, Welbeck is a bit shit, Xhaka is painfully average and Ozil is wasted without people making runs in front of him.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:59 pm
If the situation was reversed and we went down to 10 after less than 10 mins away to a good team we'd have fallen to pieces and lost 4-0, sums up Wenger's last 10 years really.

Get Simeone ffs.... but we won't.
Where would he begin?.... :shock:

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:08 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:04 pm
rodders999 wrote:
I honestly cannot think of one player I'd keep.Abanguyang and maybe Lacazette,the rest are useless,not one of them would get into a top 5 Carling Cup side,I wonder if this will put any half decent manager off......
I'd keep those two, plus Ramsey, Ozil, Monreal, Bellerin and Osina (decent back up keeper). That's it though.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

I always look at the bench in terms of strength, Wengers bench has to be the weakest I have seen for over 10 years :cussing: