Urgent - DB10 - read this before you post

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ds

Urgent - DB10 - read this before you post

Post by ds »

Dear DB10

If I wish to start a new thread about a new manager or Wenger out I will. I feel it is my duty to do so to stop you becoming complacent.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Urgent - DB10 - read this before you post

Post by StuartL »

ds wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:48 am
Dear DB10

If I wish to start a new thread about a new manager or Wenger out I will. I feel it is my duty to do so to stop you becoming complacent.
Welcome back :barscarf: or have you been lurking all this time ?

ds

Post by ds »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:49 am
ds wrote:
Dear DB10

Welcome back :barscarf: or have you been lurking all this time ?
I never lurk. That behaviour, I feel, is beneath me and more appropriate to people like DB10.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

oh no she's back :cry:

ds

Post by ds »

Educated Friend = StuartL

Uneducated wankar = Flash gunner

augie

Post by augie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I always wondered why no-one challenged/took the piss out of db10 for that thread - guess it takes the return of a long time absent member to do it :bowing21:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

ds wrote:
Dear DB10

Haha welcome back ds. Reminds me of all those Friday nights when I could not be complacent because you and Wayno decided to post after a few sherberts. :lol:

ds

Post by ds »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:51 am
ds wrote:
Dear DB10

Haha welcome back ds. Reminds me of all those Friday nights when I could not be complacent because you and Wayno decided to post after a few sherberts. :lol:
:lol: :censored:

i forgot what fun that used to be.
Who has taken over that baton?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

ds wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:53 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
Dear DB10

No one really. Sid still posts the odd time when pissed up but it's mostly to have a rant and annoy Lefty and SteveO and the other UKIP Casuals on here I think.... :wink:

ds

Post by ds »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:22 pm
ds wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
Dear DB10

No one really. Sid still posts the odd time when pissed up but it's mostly to have a rant and annoy Lefty and SteveO and the other UKIP Casuals on here I think.... :wink:
Gutted. I'll try to keep you on your toes by dropping in occasionally. How are the old guard that were always on here?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

ds wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:24 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
Dear DB10

Gutted. I'll try to keep you on your toes by dropping in occasionally. How are the old guard that were always on here?
Unfortunately a good few of them wandered off after this place basically became two threads: Tits or Hate Wenger. :D :wink:

Saw you mentioned Pixie on another thread. How is she? I'll always remember a great piss up and sing song with you pair, REB, Boomer, Gus and the Doris in the Gunners before a scum game years ago.... :D 8)

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:11 am
ds wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Unfortunately a good few of them wandered off after this place basically became two threads: Tits or Hate Wenger. :D :wink:

Saw you mentioned Pixie on another thread. How is she? I'll always remember a great piss up and sing song with you pair, REB, Boomer, Gus and the Doris in the Gunners before a scum game years ago.... :D 8)
I echo DB's question, how is Pixie, and Casgooner? How about Gilley?.... :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:

I echo DB's question, how is Pixie, and Casgooner? How about Gilley?.... :rubchin:
And BT. That girl knew more about football than 90% of the male posters on here. 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
Dear DB10

ING-ER-LUND ING-ER-LUND ING-ER-LUND

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :D

ds

Post by ds »

DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
ds wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Pixie is well, I'll let her know you asked after her. I remember that! Long time ago now but me and Pixie are still as stunning as we used to be and not looking a day older.

Must admit reading through the recent threads it's so fucking boring on here, hardly surprising the old guard deserted. No one being antagonistic at all, what has happened??