other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by augie »

Midz wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:25 pm
On to today's results..

Stop over celebrating you stupid Manc c.unts. You beat liverpool in a quarter final, you haven't won anything, stupid fucking c.unts!!

Can I call them c.unts or will some woke c.unt be writing to his MP? :D :D

Make no mistake, the manc c.unts won today cos of one person ........ klopp - stupid teeth took off the best player on the pitch (hungarian midfielder) and robertson who were both playing well, and brought on gakpo who isnt even league of Ireland level :roll: :oops: Salah was absolute dirt too :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Nack wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:55 pm
Midz wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:38 pm
We were so privileged to have had Denis Bergkamp playing for us. For those who remember his days at the club it is a true pleasure.
The best, ever. Not even open to discussion. 8)
Absolutely. 8)

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Seven Hag's response when asked if this could be a huge turning point for
@ManUtd

"We've missed so many opportunities. At Arsenal we should have had a penalty. Then we scored, disallowed. Then we conceded a goal which should have been disallowed." 👀
The biggest win of the season for his team and he's bringing this shit up again. :lol: :lol:

The bloke is a joke and Man City will score within 10 seconds of the final rather than 15 seconds like last season.

augie

Post by augie »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:40 pm
@ManUtd

"We've missed so many opportunities. At Arsenal we should have had a penalty. Then we scored, disallowed. Then we conceded a goal which should have been disallowed." 👀
The biggest win of the season for his team and he's bringing this shit up again. :lol: :lol:

The bloke is a joke and Man City will score within 10 seconds of the final rather than 15 seconds like last season.

They won the game today in spite of ten haag and not cos of him - I'm on whatsapp group with buddies of mine many of them support those two teams, and in first half I am continually saying that manure's midfield is wide open and their centre backs were getting no protection, and then at ht that judas scumbag (roy keane) was saying the very same thing and yet ten haag never seem to see it :shock: :shock:

The best thing coming from that game is that it probably ensures that he will keep his job this summer - mind you I might stick a few quid on coventry to beat them in the semi final cos I believe that they are that shit 8)

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Much as I hate the Mancscum, I love seeing Reichsfuhrer Shipman lose. Odious prick can't wait for him to fuck off, hopefully with just a League Cup to parade in front of the Dipper c.unts

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:40 pm
@ManUtd

Good to know that he's spent the last six months making up some sort of timeline where all that actually happened rather than dealing with how hilariously bad his shambles of a team really are.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:50 pm
Much as I hate the Mancscum, I love seeing Reichsfuhrer Shipman lose. Odious prick can't wait for him to fuck off, hopefully with just a League Cup to parade in front of the Dipper c.unts
Which no doubt will be spun as a great achievement by his fawning press

:censored:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:50 pm
Midz wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:25 pm
On to today's results..

Stop over celebrating you stupid Manc c.unts. You beat liverpool in a quarter final, you haven't won anything, stupid fucking c.unts!!

Can I call them c.unts or will some woke c.unt be writing to his MP? :D :D
Let them celebrate.

They've done everyone a favour.

No more shite about a quadruple

I agree with this. Utd have no chance of beating City, which one would have to expect will be the final, but the scousers are always capable of pulling off a result against them and this quadruple bollocks is driving us all nuts.

Also, we need agent Ten Bob to stay at Utd as long as possible and these type of results every now and then seem to stave off the imminent sack.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:31 pm
Linighans there!! wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:29 pm
Chelsea 2024 are like us 1995 absolute gash...Palmer and Jackson are kiwomiya and hartson, and I'd have helder over mudryk
One of the most surreal sights I've ever seen was John Hartson in the same team as Dennis Bergkamp. :lol:

Although in fairness to Hartson I remember him delivering a brilliant description of Bergkamp. Something like "he wouldn't leave footprints in the snow". 8)

:lol: :lol:
Can never forget that. I can actually remember feeling a bit embarrassed and wondering what the fuck Dennis must be making of the shower he'd joined. :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:54 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
Midz wrote:
We were so privileged to have had Denis Bergkamp playing for us. For those who remember his days at the club it is a true pleasure.
Absolutely. 8)
I concur wholeheartedly 8)

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:40 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:31 pm
Linighans there!! wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:29 pm
Chelsea 2024 are like us 1995 absolute gash...Palmer and Jackson are kiwomiya and hartson, and I'd have helder over mudryk
One of the most surreal sights I've ever seen was John Hartson in the same team as Dennis Bergkamp. :lol:

Although in fairness to Hartson I remember him delivering a brilliant description of Bergkamp. Something like "he wouldn't leave footprints in the snow". 8)

:lol: :lol:
Can never forget that. I can actually remember feeling a bit embarrassed and wondering what the fuck Dennis must be making of the shower he'd joined. :lol:
Probably why Hartson supported, and pilloried anyone who didn't, Wenger to the bitter, bitter end. In the Wenger Out days he would not entertain any sort of criticism....put me right off him. When he left for WH, Wenger actually wanted him to stay (Typical, knowing what we now know about Wenger hanging, hanging, hanging on to players) Hartson probably could not thank him enough for allowing a mediocre journeyman to play alongside greatness. "Strike partner" to Wright (14 goals in 50 odd games :? ) Imagine Hartson in the Invincibles??? The Invisible among the Invincibles.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:35 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:54 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
Midz wrote:
Absolutely. 8)
I concur wholeheartedly 8)
Dennis Bergkamp Was - Is and Always Shall be "God". Anyone who disagrees can fuck-off and die. :proudtosay:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I see the rearranged games are in,so we play Wolves A Sat 20th at 730pm
Chavski H Tue 23rd at 8pm
Bin lids A Sun 28th at 2pm (though this can be moved to the sat at 1230 if we are due to.play in Europe on the following Tues) on a side note..this shower of filth will have had no game in the 2 weeks previous while we play Bayern Wolves and Chavski :roll: They'll be wound up like alsatian dogs wi elastic bands round their cocks the *word censored* ffs.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Looks like Kyle walker might have done his hammy :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:16 pm
Looks like Kyle walker might have done his hammy :barscarf: :barscarf:
Fuckin' Hope So! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Fuck that Vinicius is "Rapido"... Fuckin' Whoooossshhh! :shock:

But is a Cheating DivingCUNT :cussing:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.