other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Reno Gooner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Reno Gooner »

Switch it on, Brighton one up, literally 30 seconds later it's 1-1. Every time, every single weekend......whoever I want to lose, scores within a minute of me switching on :banghead: :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Victims opening them up time and time again. Only a matter of time before they score again :cry:

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

3 or 4-1 will be the end result.....or a late winner....12th minute of added time after the board showed an original 7.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:31 pm
Switch it on, Brighton one up, literally 30 seconds later it's 1-1. Every time, every single weekend......whoever I want to lose, scores within a minute of me switching on :banghead: :banghead:
I know the fucking feeling :roll:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

No mention of Arsenal wimmin beating Chav wimmin in the Cunti cup yesterday? It’s almost like nobody on here cares…..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Did they celebrate by getting their tits out?

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Kingralph wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:17 pm
No mention of Arsenal wimmin beating Chav wimmin in the Cunti cup yesterday? It’s almost like nobody on here cares…..
I see their arsehole manager pushed the arsenal one and then accused him of "male aggressiveness"

https://youtube.com/shorts/8IH2DmEJ7WM? ... Qo7YrLA8Kf

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:23 pm
Kingralph wrote:
I see their arsehole manager pushed the arsenal one and then accused him of "male aggressiveness"

Did you hear the background story behind it ? Both clubs were asked during the week if they wanted the multi ball system in operation for yesterdays game, and while we said yes the chavs said no. That was all fine and dandy until we took the lead late in extra time and they were chasing an equaliser and wanted to throw in a different ball and our manager correctly intervened 8) Even their womens team is full of cheating c.unts :censored: :censored: :evil: :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

She'd know. She's more male than most actual blokes.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kingralph wrote:
:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:00 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

Did you hear the background story behind it ? Both clubs were asked during the week if they wanted the multi ball system in operation for yesterdays game, and while we said yes the chavs said no. That was all fine and dandy until we took the lead late in extra time and they were chasing an equaliser and wanted to throw in a different ball and our manager correctly intervened 8) Even their womens team is full of cheating c.unts :censored: :censored: :evil: :evil:
Didn't even know they were playing each other. Couldn't care less. :lol:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

I'd imagine that the game v city took up all the space on skys website......if BT had the city game sky would have been wall to wall with the lezzerball.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:34 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Kingralph wrote:

She'd know. She's more male than most actual blokes.
Not only is she Butt Fuck Ugly, she's like Miss Piggy on Steroids with a continual 'Bad Hair Day'.... Oh! And she's a Nasty Cun.t known for bullying her players... Jonas Eidevall should have just given her the finger but she would have snapped it off. :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:00 pm
Reno Gooner wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:31 pm
I know the fucking feeling :roll:
10 fucking seconds, 10 :roll:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Kurt zouma can kick all the cats he wants if he keeps scoring like that