Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Adidas New Kit Sponsor (NSFW)

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:44 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:16 pm
As it's just a training shirt to go along with the 9 million other ones they've released so far I'm not that bothered, what I am bothered about is that there's still no sign of the '89 away reissue :evil:

Why dont you just buy it from one of those dodgy chinese websites (uusoccer or dhgate or one of them) ? Unless I cant help it, I will refuse to give the kroenke's another penny for overpriced merchandise
I already have a knock off Nigel version me auld china and while decent quality to be fair, like a good pair of tits - you can't beat the real thing :wink: .

I've long since given up my boycott of the Kroenkes and as I'm a hopeless addict I keep shoveling my money in their direction, so much so that Josh owes me a reach around the next time he sees me 8)

70% of my wardrobe is Arsenal related I reckon, I'm a tragedy :cry:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:05 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:44 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:16 pm
As it's just a training shirt to go along with the 9 million other ones they've released so far I'm not that bothered, what I am bothered about is that there's still no sign of the '89 away reissue :evil:

Why dont you just buy it from one of those dodgy chinese websites (uusoccer or dhgate or one of them) ? Unless I cant help it, I will refuse to give the kroenke's another penny for overpriced merchandise
I already have a knock off Nigel version me auld china and while decent quality to be fair, like a good pair of tits - you can't beat the real thing :wink: .

I've long since given up my boycott of the Kroenkes and as I'm a hopeless addict I keep shoveling my money in their direction, so much so that Josh owes me a reach around the next time he sees me 8)

70% of my wardrobe is Arsenal related I reckon, I'm a tragedy :cry:

Try soccer03.com ,got the home strip and the 3rd kit off them last Yr,quality is very good now could take up to 3 weeks to arrive, got shirts for €13 each ,delivery charge brought it up to €19,nearly sure they have the 89 shirt on their website.

PS if u do use them make sure to get a size bigger than u would normally way,because a Chinese XL is not the same as a European XL

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Thanks McD.

Yeah it’s the sizing that puts me off the Chinese knocks offs. I find that it can be all over the place even from the same supplier. Have had a few shirts where the sizing was spot on compared to what I’d wear in a legit jersey and others that were like tank tops.

I’m going holding off until Adi Dassler releases that fucking bad boy. It’s the 35th anniversary this year, feel old yeah…..so I reckon it will be out by May.

Judge me in May :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

NEW: Arsenal have sold the naming rights to their training ground at London Colney for the first time.

It will now be called the Sobha Realty Training Centre after deal struck with the Dubai-based luxury real estate developer.

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:36 am
NEW: Arsenal have sold the naming rights to their training ground at London Colney for the first time.

It will now be called the Sobha Realty Training Centre after deal struck with the Dubai-based luxury real estate developer.

Is that like a false reality world where pep's cone boy and wilson live ? :rubchin: :wink: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Worst case of Sobha Realty I ever had was waking up in the middle of DB and Big Brenda after 4 days drinking 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:58 pm
Thanks McD.

Yeah it’s the sizing that puts me off the Chinese knocks offs. I find that it can be all over the place even from the same supplier. Have had a few shirts where the sizing was spot on compared to what I’d wear in a legit jersey and others that were like tank tops.

I’m going holding off until Adi Dassler releases that fucking bad boy. It’s the 35th anniversary this year, feel old yeah…..so I reckon it will be out by May.

Judge me in May :barscarf:

Confucious would say: " 把你的錢給我們 "

And that my dear Rodders you can Take To The Bank (and not the want type bank) :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:18 pm
Worst case of Sobha Realty I ever had was waking up in the middle of DB and Big Brenda after 4 days drinking 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Worse was the fact you had been pretending to be asleep for three of those four days.... :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:14 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Worse was the fact you had been pretending to be asleep for three of those four days.... :D :wink:
And that he remembers all 4 days Very Clearly! :lol:

I've got that piccy of BIG Brenda that Spuddy sent me... But it is so Horrendous I was afraid to post it. :speechless: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:14 pm
rodders999 wrote:

And that he remembers all 4 days Very Clearly! :lol:

I've got that piccy of BIG Brenda that Spuddy sent me... But it is so Horrendous I was afraid to post it. :speechless: :wink:
......and yet no one has ever seen Spuddy and Big Brenda in the same room at the same time..... :shock:

#justsaying

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:speechless: :speechless: :speechless:

Oh! My God You're Right!

Midz

Post by Midz »

Liking this new hoodie

Midz

Post by Midz »

Does anyone know if the Armoury store allow dogs inside?

asking for a furry friend.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:21 pm
Does anyone know if the Armoury store allow dogs inside?

asking for a furry friend.
Well they allowed Rodders to take Big Brenda in there, so I guess so.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:01 pm
Liking this new hoodie

Mmmmm.... very nice.... 8)