The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
fivetothree

Re: The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

Post by fivetothree »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:26 pm
fivetothree wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:58 am

You mean the same fans who were abusing his family online? Would you forgive people like that?

Exactly. People need to toughen up. Boo fucking hoo he gave it back to some fans who were giving abuse. Absolute fucking hypocrites.
Fans got banned from attending games & lost their jobs because of his made up lying bullshit, just to sell newspapers & make the *word censored* richer! I say Arsenal fans are entitled to give Morgan abuse. He's not afraid of mouthing off on twitter or in the media, those fans had no one standing up for them so fair enough I reckon.

He's a fecking wrong 'un, he also made stories up about squaddies torturing Iraqi prisoners that was also later proven to be total lying bollox as well. I'll bet he can't walk down the street without someone entitled to give him verbal, serves him right the lying scumbag!

As for twats like yourself, calling yourself an Arsenal fan, go & feck your self & piss off with Shaka to Bayer Leverkusen! :barscarf:
yeah and some of the views here are just like his on Arsenal. He is a grade A *word censored*, just like some of you lot, so get fucked and get in the sea :barscarf:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:24 am
25m for Xhaka :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best business we have done for years!
Unfortunately it was euro 💶 not pound sterling but still and amazing bit of business

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

fivetothree wrote:

You mean the same fans who were abusing his family online? Would you forgive people like that?

Exactly. People need to toughen up. Boo fucking hoo he gave it back to some fans who were giving abuse. Absolute fucking hypocrites.
Fans got banned from attending games & lost their jobs because of his made up lying bullshit, just to sell newspapers & make the *word censored* richer! I say Arsenal fans are entitled to give Morgan abuse. He's not afraid of mouthing off on twitter or in the media, those fans had no one standing up for them so fair enough I reckon.

He's a fecking wrong 'un, he also made stories up about squaddies torturing Iraqi prisoners that was also later proven to be total lying bollox as well. I'll bet he can't walk down the street without someone entitled to give him verbal, serves him right the lying scumbag!

As for twats like yourself, calling yourself an Arsenal fan, go & feck your self & piss off with Shaka to Bayer Leverkusen! :barscarf:
Isn’t 5 to 3 talking about Xhaka, rather than Piers Morgan ?

So many arguments and so much vitriol on here at the moment…… can’t wait till Wenker returns :rubchin: :roll: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:53 pm
fivetothree wrote:

Isn’t 5 to 3 talking about Xhaka, rather than Piers Morgan ?

So many arguments and so much vitriol on here at the moment…… can’t wait till Wenker returns :rubchin: :roll: :box:
Oh! You noticed did you!? :roll:

:lol: :wink: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

fivetothree wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:29 pm
fivetothree wrote:

yeah and some of the views here are just like his on Arsenal. He is a grade A *word censored*, just like some of you lot, so get fucked and get in the sea :barscarf:
That's it mate. Time up. You have contributed nothing to this forum but insults, personal abuse, and trolling to provoke negative reactions. All clear violations of the rules. I gave you every opportunity to stop but you have just kept up your childish abusive insulting trolling. I'm giving you a permanent ban. Maybe take some time now to have a good look at your life and think about some behaviour moderation therapy or something, because I'd say you probably have no friends.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Don't Mess Wiv Da Ban Hammer!

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

What a beautiful moment. Anyone have any of the footage where they just throw it in a bin? :D

Watching that felt oddly like cleaning up dogshit. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

WOW! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is Pure Wan.k Material Innit! :D :-P

And here is the Leverkusen CEO blissfully and ignorantly handing over the £21.5 MILLION!!!!

for the useless soppy retarded Cun.t

KERRRRRCHHIIIINNNGGGG!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :flag:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:59 pm
fivetothree wrote:
fivetothree wrote:

That's it mate. Time up. You have contributed nothing to this forum but insults, personal abuse, and trolling to provoke negative reactions. All clear violations of the rules. I gave you every opportunity to stop but you have just kept up your childish abusive insulting trolling. I'm giving you a permanent ban. Maybe take some time now to have a good look at your life and think about some behaviour moderation therapy or something, because I'd say you probably have no friends.
Ffs I've not been on much lately but just flicked through some pages and was gonna post "Ooh 5 to 3, bit too early to hit the snakebite"

You've ruined that :x :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:18 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
fivetothree wrote:
fivetothree wrote:

Ffs I've not been on much lately but just flicked through some pages and was gonna post "Ooh 5 to 3, bit too early to hit the snakebite"

:lol:

Sorry, Lefty. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
fivetothree wrote:
fivetothree wrote:

Well, if you will abandon your Gooner mates for the Cricket... :lol: :lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
fivetothree wrote:

Well, if you will abandon your Gooner mates for the Cricket... :lol: :lol: :wink:
Fair Point, :lol:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10 just gave me a stiffy 😮