The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:12 pm
DB10 just gave me a stiffy 😮
Not the first time buddy. :lol: :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I dunno about the rest of you bit I am still fuuuuuccccccckkkkkkiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg buuuuuuzzzzzzzzziiiiiiinnnnnggggg that this fuckin wankstain will never pull on(or throw away) our famous jersey again :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:12 am
I dunno about the rest of you bit I am still fuuuuuccccccckkkkkkiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg buuuuuuzzzzzzzzziiiiiiinnnnnggggg that this fuckin wankstain will never pull on(or throw away) our famous jersey again :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
FUCKING BUZZING LIKE A VIBRATOR IN JORDAN'S COLLECTION!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Players come and go , the club remains .

He's gone it's done and dusted , time to let it go.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:22 am
Players come and go , the club remains .

He's gone it's done and dusted , time to let it go.
Enjoy letting it go buddy. Personally.....

I'M STILL BUZZING LIKE THE FLIES AROUND KERRY KATONA'S BURST COUCH OF A VAGINA!!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:D :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:05 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:30 am
fivetothree wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:13 am
https://www.arsenal.com/news/granit-xha ... s-the-club

https://www.arsenal.com/news/granit-xha ... areer-pics

Just leave these here. 8)

THANK YOU Granit. Fantastic man, cannot wait for him to come back to the club as a coach. Suuuuuuuuuper, suuper Gran, super super Gran, super super grann, super Granit Xhaka! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I'll counter with this....

https://youtu.be/22ogegi48zI

Even Spit The Scouse is calling the DullCunt out on his utterly imbecilic and retarded behaviour: We were "Coasting" by 2 goals, we were playing excellent football managing the game without breaking into a sweat, the ScouseFlith had NOTHING; they were bewildered looking around at each other thinking what the fuck can we do....They were in a fucking Mess and then what happens??? ... The UtterDullardCunt that is xhaka decides to try and act the hard man (which we all know is not the truth - he's a fucking coward) .... * Cite the way he tried to blame Bukayo Saka for the goal he gave the opposition against Burnley in the All Or Nothing documentary... It was his Idiocy that lead to the Scousers getting back into a game they knew they were losing... after dropping 2 very valuable points we then lost "Momentum"... next games? The Shammers , then southampton(?)... and the rest they say is History.

All because of that Dullard-thck-as-shyte-C.U.N.T.
I'm glad I wasn't the only that thought his behaviour in that game cost us the title. The scouse scumbags were totally shell shocked up to that point and were heading for a humiliating home defeat. As soon as that happened they rallied and it gave them something to fight for. We were lucky to hold on to a draw in the end.
I didn't dislike him as many on here but he definitely cost us the title this year. Following that Liverpool game Southampton and the Shammers saw how to get at Arsenal and played to that agenda. it totally knocked us out of our stride.

Anyway, he's gone now and we should all move on together :barscarf: :barscarf:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

“In a Bundesliga clash that saw former North London adversaries face off, Granit Xhaka’s mistake allowed Harry Kane to find the net.”

Sound familiar?! :lol:

So glad this krunt is someone else’s issue now.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kingralph wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:49 am
“In a Bundesliga clash that saw former North London adversaries face off, Granit Xhaka’s mistake allowed Harry Kane to find the net.”

That sentence will win this year's "Least surprising sentence of the Year" award. :lol:

I still wake up some mornings thinking "fuck it fucking work", feeling tired, demotivated.... and then half way through my coffee it just pops into my head : "you will never have to watch Lobotomy Clive in an Arsenal jersey ever again" and I just sit there smiling. Superb. 8)

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:49 am
Kingralph wrote:

That sentence will win this year's "Least surprising sentence of the Year" award. :lol:

I still wake up some mornings thinking "fuck it fucking work", feeling tired, demotivated.... and then half way through my coffee it just pops into my head : "you will never have to watch Lobotomy Clive in an Arsenal jersey ever again" and I just sit there smiling. Superb. 8)
bit premature how longs his contract ?
or we could buy him back :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:07 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:49 am
Kingralph wrote:

bit premature how longs his contract ?
or we could buy him back :shock:
:shock:

Jesus. Could you imagine?

:suicide:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Sometimes I go to twitter to have a look for arsenal news and I get fucking xhaxa appreciation posts

A large percent of our fanbase is a dose of shite

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:12 pm
Sometimes I go to twitter to have a look for arsenal news and I get fucking xhaxa appreciation posts

All clubs have them. Thick as shite superfans that can never see wrong in the club, never admit a player is shit, never admit when we were beaten by a better team. Embarrassing fucking mongs. :oops:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:19 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

All clubs have them. Thick as shite superfans that can never see wrong in the club, never admit a player is shit, never admit when we were beaten by a better team. Embarrassing fucking mongs. :oops:
If I go back 20-30 years and beyond, I genuinely used to think that we had the most sensible, honest and fair minded supporters of any I knew. We knew our strengths and weaknesses, knew where the club was getting things wrong and acknowledged better sides.

Conversely, in the course of the last 20 years, it seems that we've come to have more idiot supporters than other clubs. They seem to view supporting a team as a religion, or even a fucking cult, where nothing can be questioned and the whole world is seen through red and white spectacles. These cretins actually damage the club and are the reason that the Old Fraud was able to carry out his grifting for 10 years longer than he should have.

I think there's probably something in what a lot of people on here were saying a few years ago, that the modern game and the cost of watching (even on Sky etc) was driving old school supporters away and leaving us with clueless kids and parvenus.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

297 times this fuckbag played for the club - one of the mysteries of modern life, as to how such a retarded fuckwit could fool three successive managers into thinking he somehow added any value

Big Dec has already shown more in his first few games than this self pitying cockwomble ever did. Hope he's having a totally shit time of it in Germany!

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:09 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:19 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:

If I go back 20-30 years and beyond, I genuinely used to think that we had the most sensible, honest and fair minded supporters of any I knew. We knew our strengths and weaknesses, knew where the club was getting things wrong and acknowledged better sides.

Conversely, in the course of the last 20 years, it seems that we've come to have more idiot supporters than other clubs. They seem to view supporting a team as a religion, or even a fucking cult, where nothing can be questioned and the whole world is seen through red and white spectacles. These cretins actually damage the club and are the reason that the Old Fraud was able to carry out his grifting for 10 years longer than he should have.

I think there's probably something in what a lot of people on here were saying a few years ago, that the modern game and the cost of watching (even on Sky etc) was driving old school supporters away and leaving us with clueless kids and parvenus.
I agree Retro, in the mid eighties we played Spartak Moscow in the EUFA cup and got spanked at Highbury 5-2 I think 🤔 from memory - I wasn’t there but by all accounts they received a standing ovation.
Likewise Benfica in 92’s European Cup beat us 3-1 at home in extra time, sometimes you just have to accept the other team deserved to win.

That Manchester United team we competed with for trophies in the late 90’s / early 00’s was amazing, they found a way to win, I know they got a lot of decisions too but as a team they were great. In the 99 European Cup run they should have been dead and buried in the semi final and in the final they were outplayed for the whole game, as soon as they scored the equaliser you just knew they would win it, due to their mental strength.

I don’t watch much of our fan opinions videos, I’m sure all clubs have them , but we just don’t see them ( why would you ?) but it does seem that the more outrageous or controversial you are the more likes / views you get, which sadly, reflects modern society nit just football fans.

I’m so glad Xhaka has gone, his “ fantastic season “ last year should rank as bang average or expected given the players around him and the position he was playing, the odd assist or goal should be the minimum ( and this is where Havertz is falling short, no direct impact on goals yet )