Wolves wankstains A Thu 10th Feb KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Wolves wankstains A Thu 10th Feb KO 745PM

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:44 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:37 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:07 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:02 am

Yeah I noticed it last night - he'd been on a matter of minutes and had that one run near the end where he was able to see out about 30 seconds of time before conceding the goal kick. He looked absolutely fucked afterwards!
Nice new avatar/profile pic by the way mate. Roddaz is going to love it! :D :wink:
How I'd love to see the big man grace the turf one more time. Should be a testimonial- Rodders can dig out the Barry White CDs as we won't be facing Olympiacos for a while :D
One of my favourite players , was criminal how his career was wrecked
Undoubtedly one of the most naturally gifted players we had....that no mark Sunderland prick has a lot to answer for
Yeah! I remember that incident very well.. the cunnt came on as a sub and in the 89th minute crippled Abu.

How many times have we seen those neanderthal cuntslops destroy our players.. that EVILFUCKTWAT Martin Taylor who destroyed Eduardo's tibia and ankle. Eduardo although only small was one of the best finishers in front of goal - A real Talent. This goal is a thing of Beauty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT-aL--07TA

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:08 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
gooner265 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Nice new avatar/profile pic by the way mate. Roddaz is going to love it! :D :wink:
How I'd love to see the big man grace the turf one more time. Should be a testimonial- Rodders can dig out the Barry White CDs as we won't be facing Olympiacos for a while :D
Undoubtedly one of the most naturally gifted players we had....that no mark Sunderland prick has a lot to answer for
Yeah! I remember that incident very well.. the cunnt came on as a sub and in the 89th minute crippled Abu.

How many times have we seen those neanderthal cuntslops destroy our players.. that EVILFUCKTWAT Martin Taylor who destroyed Eduardo's tibia and ankle. Eduardo although only small was one of the best finishers in front of goal - A real Talent. This goal is a thing of Beauty:

yes game was nearly over Diaby had played well....totally uneccessary tackle...and seem to remember no booking was given out

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ooh but lads Martin Taylor wasn't that kind of player! :roll:

Having been on the receiving end of the proverbial "cùnt's tackle" over the top of the ball into my standing leg I can tell you no one does that "tackle" by accident. In my case the fucker broke my left ankle in two places and put a two inch tear in my lower calf muscle (the calf went instead of the achilles going or the ankle dislocating - I'll never forget the consultant telling me how "lucky" I was!). Didn't walk for 4 months Didn't run for 7 months and it was almost a year in total before I played again. One of my team mates reckoned my foot went up the inside of my leg upon impact and he puked on the pitch. He always was a weak bitch. :lol: :wink:

Fair dues to my team mates, a mass brawl broke out when they saw the cùnt go through my leg. :box: 8)

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Martin Taylor wasn't that kind of player

Neither were Dan Smith or Ryan Shawcross .

Strange how we are the dirtiest team in the league but have to book space in orthopedic wards . Still I suppose our little shirt tugs are heinous by comparison.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:49 pm
Martin Taylor wasn't that kind of player

Neither were Dan Smith or Ryan Shawcross .

Strange how we are the dirtiest team in the league but have to book space in orthopedic wards . Still I suppose our little shirt tugs are heinous by comparison.
I wouldn’t mind so much if we were scything people down left, right and centre but they are usually for the most pathetic fouls, Luiz’s kneecap being the most ludicrous ever.

Oh and it was happening in Europe too - Van Persie being sent off (for a second yellow) for shooting 0.1 second after the ref blew his whistle when we were scaring the shite out of Barcelona.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:31 pm

Having been on the receiving end of the proverbial "cùnt's tackle" over the top of the ball into my standing leg I can tell you no one does that "tackle" by accident. In my case the fucker broke my left ankle in two places and put a two inch tear in my lower calf muscle (the calf went instead of the achilles going or the ankle dislocating - I'll never forget the consultant telling me how "lucky" I was!). Didn't walk for 4 months Didn't run for 7 months and it was almost a year in total before I played again. One of my team mates reckoned my foot went up the inside of my leg upon impact and he puked on the pitch. He always was a weak bitch. :lol: :wink:

Fair dues to my team mates, a mass brawl broke out when they saw the cùnt go through my leg. :box: 8)
Yeah! But you had been shagging his girlfriend, his mother and his sisters mate! :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Blimey! Bet that stung a bit. :shock:

Don’t suppose you ever had the chance to lay one on the fucker that maimed you?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

OneBardGooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
gooner265 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Eduardo was a fantastic player before his injury. I have no doubt that we would have won the league had that injury not happened (or happened in such a way). I’m also certain Eduardo would have gone in to be a truly phenomenal player. He was one of the best finishers we’ve had at the club, before his injury.

I was there on his comeback vs Cardiff and it was great, especially as he scored two goals. I was also there when he first returned with Shakatar, too. Had his name sung by the crowd and we cheered when we scored their consolation goal (we were 6 up, I believe).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Blimey! Bet that stung a bit. :shock:

Don’t suppose you ever had the chance to lay one on the fucker that maimed you?
Nah. I wish. :lol: :wink:

And yep it smarted somewhat! :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:28 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
gooner265 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Eduardo was a fantastic player before his injury. I have no doubt that we would have won the league had that injury not happened (or happened in such a way). I’m also certain Eduardo would have gone in to be a truly phenomenal player. He was one of the best finishers we’ve had at the club, before his injury.

I was there on his comeback vs Cardiff and it was great, especially as he scored two goals. I was also there when he first returned with Shakatar, too. Had his name sung by the crowd and we cheered when we scored their consolation goal (we were 6 up, I believe).
He was potentially the best finisher in one on one’s v the keeper we’ve ever had - he seemed to wait till the keeper moved, or was off balance etc and just stroke it home,

I too was there vCardiff and also the return with Shaktar and both were emotional and showed what, generally, a good set of fans we have at heart