Forest fartboxes H Sun 30th Oct KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Forest fartboxes H Sun 30th Oct KO 2pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Has to be a nailed on win for us or something is very wrong.

Might be the game for Jesus to grab a couple of goals. And whilst he is not the 20+ league goals per season striker we need, his work rate and skill should see him score more than he does. At times his finishing seems weak and indecisive. Surely we must have a coach working on that with him?

Anyway, I'm hoping for a comfortable 3-0 win to push us on again, but will take a scrappy 1-0 just to extend that bit of distance from the scum and mousers etc.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:19 am

Might be the game for Jesus to grab a couple of goals. And whilst he is not the 20+ league goals per season striker we need, his work rate and skill should see him score more than he does. At times his finishing seems weak and indecisive. Surely we must have a coach working on that with him?

Anyway, I'm hoping for a comfortable 3-0 win to push us on again, but will take a scrappy 1-0 just to extend that bit of distance from the scum and mousers etc.
He could easily have 10 goals by now, I wouldn’t say weak or indecisive rather that he doesn’t always place the ball, where it need to go, he hits it and so far, it’s been at the keeper on quite a few occasions.

Would love another striker to take the load off him ( not Eddie) he is trying to be the hold up man, the dribbler and the creator all in one and I fear it is too much to ask of one player, albeit one so talented.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

We must stop messing about and bury this lot. Time for Saka to start dominating and start scoring. 2 - 0 will do just fine. :barscarf: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Just having a spot of breakfast before heading to the Tollington for a few beers ,then off to the game hopefully an easy win for us.
Last edited by mcdowell42 on Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Re: Forest H Sun 30th Oct KO 2pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:25 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:25 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:13 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:20 pm
We should have too much for them. But we are very capable of shitting the bed too.

Hopefully we fuck them like Big Bubba from Cell Block D fucks the prison bitch... you know, obliterate them and then a gentle kiss on the cheek to take the piss. :lol: :wink:

Bubba,Forrest……..hopefully we Gump these fuckers but half of our players looked legless like lieutenant Dan in the second half Sunday

As the great Arsenal Wenger once said,” larf is lark a box’o charclats”

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I didn't know Wenger spoke Jamaican Patois!!!! :lol: :wink:
Wenger is like C3PO,he speaks millions of languages :lol:
Yes, he was and still is an expert in "Waffle". :D

wibble

Post by wibble »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:47 am
Just having a spot of breakfast before heading to the Tollington for a few beers ,then off to the gsme hopefully an easy win for us
Glad you made it further than the airport this time!

Fingers crossed for the win!

Midz

Post by Midz »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

He could easily have 10 goals by now, I wouldn’t say weak or indecisive rather that he doesn’t always place the ball, where it need to go, he hits it and so far, it’s been at the keeper on quite a few occasions.

Would love another striker to take the load off him ( not Eddie) he is trying to be the hold up man, the dribbler and the creator all in one and I fear it is too much to ask of one player, albeit one so talented.
Both give very true and fair accounts of Jesus style. He definitely is talented and will score a few goals but needs another striker to share the spoils as it were.

I was very disappointed when they renewed Eddie's contract. In fact I still struggle to believe it. What a waste of money!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:52 am
StuartL wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Both give very true and fair accounts of Jesus style. He definitely is talented and will score a few goals but needs another striker to share the spoils as it were.

I was very disappointed when they renewed Eddie's contract. In fact I still struggle to believe it. What a waste of money!

That and keeping Clive... It seems like a "Blind Spot" in the Arteta/Edu way of seeing things.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

wibble wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:05 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:47 am
Just having a spot of breakfast before heading to the Tollington for a few beers ,then off to the gsme hopefully an easy win for us
Glad you made it further than the airport this time!

Fingers crossed for the win!
Hopefully mate

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

We seriously need to get quicker in attack, we dither so much it gives time for the opposition to reset too often, additionally Saka and Martinelli need to start beating players on the outside much earlier, too often they do it too deep in the oppo's half and run out of room or alternatively they slow the play too much and come back inside it's too predictable and easy for the Managers to coach against.

We should win this we are more than good enough however i feel we have run out of steam in the last few weeks and we really need a spark which none of them seem able to produce :rubchin:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:45 pm
We seriously need to get quicker in attack, we dither so much it gives time for the opposition to reset too often, additionally Saka and Martinelli need to start beating players on the outside much earlier, too often they do it too deep in the oppo's half and run out of room or alternatively they slow the play too much and come back inside it's too predictable and easy for the Managers to coach against.

We should win this we are more than good enough however i feel we have run out of steam in the last few weeks and we really need a spark which none of them seem able to produce :rubchin:
Let’s hope it comfortable as the bench looks likely to produce much in the was of goals and assists - Nelson in particular

I had high hopes for Vieira but he only looks good in small doses so far.
Last edited by StuartL on Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal:

1 Ramsdale
4 White
12 Saliba
6 Gabriel
18 Tomiyasu
8 Ødegaard
5 Partey
34 Xhaka
7 Saka
9 Gabriel Jesus
11 Martinelli

Substitutes

3 Tierney
14 Nketiah
16 Holding
17 Cédric Soares
21 Fábio Vieira
23 Sambi Lokonga
24 Nelson
27 Marquinhos
31 Hein

Still no Zinchenko :?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Great header, good start, has Martinelli ever scored a header for us before? :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

typical Clive dull c¨nt :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

How the fuck ws that Not a foul on Saka... he didn't get the b all, took his foot away... but oh! No Foul . Ever since that UberCUNT rob jones booked him fr diving the refs will now give him fuck-all

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: