Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xisstential

Re: Chavs FB H Tue May 2nd KO 8pm

Post by xisstential »

So Jorghino is apparently convincing Arteta to buy a "former player that he likes". The player.....Eden Hazard. Taking transfer advice from a recent purchase that cannot even get into the team :?

When you finish at Chelsea, we'll have you. The only criteria is that you are washed up.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:34 am
So Jorghino is apparently convincing Arteta to buy a "former player that he likes". The player.....Eden Hazard. Taking transfer advice from a recent purchase that cannot even get into the team :?

When you finish at Chelsea, we'll have you. The only criteria is that you are washed up.
At least the local hamburger stalls will do a roaring trade! The fat little chav c.unt is about 3 stone heavier these days !

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:18 am
xisstential wrote:

At least the local hamburger stalls will do a roaring trade! The fat little chav c.unt is about 3 stone heavier these days !
And failing at RM.

Also just read that ESR wants a move to Villa? Emery confirmed it, very keen to sign him. I'm not surprised tbh, he hasn't started a game for us the entire season. Tbh, if Viera starts before you, it is time to move. Hopefully he'll be allowed to leave....Wenger used to hang on to the youngsters until their careers were completely ruined, terrified they would be a success elsewhere. Prat.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:21 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:18 am
xisstential wrote:

And failing at RM.

Also just read that ESR wants a move to Villa? Emery confirmed it, very keen to sign him. I'm not surprised tbh, he hasn't started a game for us the entire season. Tbh, if Viera starts before you, it is time to move. Hopefully he'll be allowed to leave....Wenger used to hang on to the youngsters until their careers were completely ruined, terrified they would be a success elsewhere. Prat.
They've been linked with him before so wouldn't be surprised and wish the lad all the best

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

That would be a Huge mistake to let ESR go; though I would fully understand and wish the lad well should he leave Arsenal, as many have already said to play Vieira the cocktail stick instead of ESR equates with the (wrong) kind of thinking as continually playing Clive. :?

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:41 am
That would be a Huge mistake to let ESR go; though I would fully understand and wish the lad well should he leave Arsenal, as many have already said to play Vieira the cocktail stick instead of ESR equates with the (wrong) kind of thinking as continually playing Clive. :?
Just read an article that Arteta is prepared to let Xhaka go. It sounds exciting until you read the club will "listen to offers" And that dickhead has such a high opinion of himself, he'll expect to go to a big club.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-29845573

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:01 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Just read an article that Arteta is prepared to let Xhaka go. It sounds exciting until you read the club will "listen to offers" And that dickhead has such a high opinion of himself, he'll expect to go to a big club.

True the world of xhaka is one of delusion ... he actually believes he is a good player and that he merits a place in our team... BUT just the fact that Arteta is "willing" to let him go / listen to offers is a Glimmer of Hope.... Fingers and Toes Crossed. :|

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:22 pm
xisstential wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

True the world of xhaka is one of delusion ... he actually believes he is a good player and that he merits a place in our team... BUT just the fact that Arteta is "willing" to let him go / listen to offers is a Glimmer of Hope.... Fingers and Toes Crossed. :|
Won’t believe it until I see it confirmed by sources……

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

xisstential wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

The levels of delusion could almost be described as “Bendtneresque” :D

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:52 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
xisstential wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

True the world of xhaka is one of delusion ... he actually believes he is a good player and that he merits a place in our team... BUT just the fact that Arteta is "willing" to let him go / listen to offers is a Glimmer of Hope.... Fingers and Toes Crossed.
I think our sources are preoccupied by the Red Thread on Saka’s lawn . :|

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

gazzatt2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:04 pm
Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:52 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
xisstential wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

True the world of xhaka is one of delusion ... he actually believes he is a good player and that he merits a place in our team... BUT just the fact that Arteta is "willing" to let him go / listen to offers is a Glimmer of Hope.... Fingers and Toes Crossed.
I think our sources are preoccupied by the Red Thread on Saka’s lawn . :|
All I have heard is that Partey is not wanted. And Saliba doesn’t want to stay.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

3-0 win against these pubbers, because Arteta will change a few things now he's fucked it! :roll:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Apparently Xhaka might not be fit for Tuesday 🙏 🙏. And, as I predicted 10 days ago, Saliba is out for the season. It is so predictable.......what does it matter now anyway?

Next year the rebuilding starts.....that hit and miss process should see us through until 2030 when Arteta gets replaced and the new guy is left with £200m worth of deadwood.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:09 pm
Apparently Xhaka might not be fit for Tuesday 🙏 🙏. And, as I predicted 10 days ago, Saliba is out for the season. It is so predictable.......what does it matter now anyway?

Next year the rebuilding starts.....that hit and miss process should see us through until 2030 when Arteta gets replaced and the new guy is left with £200m worth of deadwood.
He was out for the season a few games ago. Couldn’t be arsed to post it for the abuse I would have got. People would rather force themselves up someone on here’s arsehole when they do a copy and paste job off of twatter. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Please don't tease.... :lol: :wink: