Newcastle United (A) | PL | Sun 7/5/2023 | KO 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: Newcastle United (A) | PL | Sun 7/5/2023 | KO 16:30

Post by sk-gtfo »

Why would they stop it, they've done nothing to stop Etihad FC or the Saudi sports washing Geordie Fc, they did nothing when the Russian criminal was pimping up CSKA Fulham, they will do nothing when Qatar owns United.

The thought of a pimped United is a bigger turn off than a fat geordie bird with saggy tits!.

They will say how exciting the PL is, it probably will be for fans of those 3 'clubs' but for everyone else I think not, it will probably be like la liga- 3 teams way ahead of the rest.

Arteta even alluded to it in his press conference by the sounds of it, saying now is the best time for us, maybe a veiled message to KSE?, but if he thinks they will match this lot he's more deluded than late Wenger..

As for today with Kiwior and Holding most likely at the back I think we'll need to score at least 3 to get anything from this game.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

2-2 today

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

We will find out what our lot are made of today.I fear a turdholing :cry: I think they go 1 up earlydoors and we fold like a cheap tent :cry: We will see how Beegee lines us up but if it's Zinchenko as the inverted Lb again with Holding in the middle of defence :rubchin: and Clive in the middle..It could get very very Lionel :cry: Of course all of the above will happen and we'll get rimmed by 3 or 4

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

The thing is that the PL is and will continue to be successively rebranded and remarketed to younger generations. For the Man City fans who will get their first Man City shirts in 2030, their first modern triumph in 2012 will already be ancient history, to them it will be qualitatively no different from Ferguson’s 90s triumphs. In ten years time, Man Utd face the prospect of not even being the biggest team in Manchester if they’re not careful. Man City’s (relatively) pathetic attendances and domestic fanbase will only last another few years, before the hordes of Man City shirt wearing primary school kids start earning their own money. Given the current “playing field” Man Utd basically HAVE to sell out to an oil state if they want to avoid that fate.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

cameron326 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 9:23 am
The thing is that the PL is and will continue to be successively rebranded and remarketed to younger generations. For the Man City fans who will get their first Man City shirts in 2030, their first modern triumph in 2012 will already be ancient history, to them it will be qualitatively no different from Ferguson’s 90s triumphs. In ten years time, Man Utd face the prospect of not even being the biggest team in Manchester if they’re not careful. Man City’s (relatively) pathetic attendances and domestic fanbase will only last another few years, before the hordes of Man City shirt wearing primary school kids start earning their own money. Given the current “playing field” Man Utd basically HAVE to sell out to an oil state if they want to avoid that fate.
8) Good foresight there Cameron!

As for today, we are bruised and battered (mentally) at the moment, so we will either come out fighting as we did in the best parts of our season, or get dominated by their physicality; which is where we miss Saliba - he though not aggressive was strong and calm under pressure.

I think it will be a case of who scores first, if we score first they have to come out more and so Martinelli and Saka can latch on the passes that Odegaard puts through the openings etc.

If they score first they can put in an 8 man defence which will be difficult; though not impossible the break down, and from that defence they can try to hit us on the break.

As some have already stated Today will be a very good test of our resolve, whilst it isn't yet over, most likely the players will "know" that $hitty have fucked them over, so that alone will need some very strong psychological strength as well as the balls to beat these 5 bellied, sister shagging, light bulb worshippingCUNTS.

And so I say: #COYG

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

📋 Arsenal XI vs. Newcastle United: Ramsdale, White, Gabriel, Kiwior, Zinchenko, Xhaka, Jorginho, Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli, Jesus.

Subs: Turner, Tierney, Partey, Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Holding, Trossard, Vieira, Nelson.

#NEWARS

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 2:30 pm
📋 Arsenal XI vs. Newcastle United: Ramsdale, White, Gabriel, Kiwior, Zinchenko, Xhaka, Jorginho, Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli, Jesus.

Subs: Turner, Tierney, Partey, Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Holding, Trossard, Vieira, Nelson.

#NEWARS
Zinchenko Lb missing in action..Xhaka watching the game go by..I don't know what the fuck Tierney or Trossard have done to not get a start.. Turdholing at the Toon incoming 3-0 :(

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 2:30 pm

#NEWARS
Zinchenko Lb missing in action..Xhaka watching the game go by..I don't know what the fuck Tierney or Trossard have done to not get a start.. Turdholing at the Toon incoming 3-0 :(

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Double post :oops: hope it's not 6 :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal:

1 Ramsdale
4 White
15 Kiwior
6 Gabriel
35 Zinchenko
8 Ødegaard
20 Jorginho
34 Xhaka
7 Saka
9 Gabriel Jesus
11 Martinelli

Substitutes:

3 Tierney
5 Partey
10 Smith Rowe
14 Nketiah
16 Holding
19 Trossard
21 Fábio Vieira
24 Nelson
30 Turner

Referee:
Chris Kavanagh

A HUGE Test for Kiwior as well as the team, he wasn't really 'tested' against the Chavs as they were so poor. I thought he might have played Tierney instead of Zinchenko, with his better defensive skills.

Can't recall what this ref is like, but if he's your bog standard Prem Ref he'll fuck us over.

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Looks like Thomas Partey’s Arsenal career is over. Can’t say I’m massively bothered.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Now that the title is gone and the pressure is off, we might just get a result?? Had City dropped points yesterday I would bet on a guaranteed loss, but with nothing to play for............??

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Two Things:

All the pundits and mediawankers with a Grudge against Arsenal are all circling and saying we are going to get ripped up by these 5 Bellied, sister & daughter shagging, lightbulb worshippingCUNTS

I so want /Need us to turn these UtterFucks over and shut those mediaWankers up.

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

FUCK OFF with your national anthem you inbredCUNTS!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Sp*ds of the north have 3 decent players and 8 average ones

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Xhaka….