Kai Havertz

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Kai Havertz

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:29 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:54 am
Mikel Arteta on Kai Havertz:

🗣️ “I love him. I think we all love him a player, as a person, everything he brings to the team. There were 2-3 moments the other day with 4, 5, 6-0 - How he tracks people, how he is defending the box, how he’s attacking the box, the position that he’s constantly a threat in the opponents box and that’s what I really like.

“You ask him to play as a 9, as a right attacking midfielder, as a left attacking midfielder, at the base defending and he does it. He’s just a joy to work with.”
You have to wonder if he believe his own words
I'm all for a manager not publicly shitting on a struggling player, absolutely, we can all see how that works. But these are the words of a delusional manager that is actually seeing what he wants to see once or twice in a game and blowing it up in his mind as constant top performance, whilst ignoring the actual reality of what the rest of us can see. Very worrying. :|

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:31 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

🗣️ “I love him. I think we all love him a player, as a person, everything he brings to the team. There were 2-3 moments the other day with 4, 5, 6-0 - How he tracks people, how he is defending the box, how he’s attacking the box, the position that he’s constantly a threat in the opponents box and that’s what I really like.

“You ask him to play as a 9, as a right attacking midfielder, as a left attacking midfielder, at the base defending and he does it. He’s just a joy to work with.”
I'm all for a manager not publicly shitting on a struggling player, absolutely, we can all see how that works. But these are the words of a delusional manager that is actually seeing what he wants to see once or twice in a game and blowing it up in his mind as constant top performance, whilst ignoring the actual reality of what the rest of us can see. Very worrying. :|
This sounds like he has gone full blown Wenger.
I fully expect to hear the immortal words "top 4 eez a trophy" anytime soon :cussing:

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Make no mistake he believes it - he continues to back up those words by picking him week in and week out, and subs other players ahead of him despite being shit in games, and then he pushes him up to the crowd on the rare occasion that he makes a telling difference. This isnt even about havertz anymore - this is about peps cone boy being right above all else. Havertz is reading these comments thinking how great it is that his manager has his back, but the reality is that pep's cone boy has his own back and that this is about him not admitting he fcuked up by signing a dud.
Honestly I can understand how some fans would side with el basque over players like odeargod and white (even though I dont agree on either of them), but any fan who reads this nonsense and backs diet pep is beyond clueless

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

augie wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:45 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Make no mistake he believes it - he continues to back up those words by picking him week in and week out, and subs other players ahead of him despite being shit in games, and then he pushes him up to the crowd on the rare occasion that he makes a telling difference. This isnt even about havertz anymore - this is about peps cone boy being right above all else. Havertz is reading these comments thinking how great it is that his manager has his back, but the reality is that pep's cone boy has his own back and that this is about him not admitting he fcuked up by signing a dud.
Honestly I can understand how some fans would side with el basque over players like odeargod and white (even though I dont agree on either of them), but any fan who reads this nonsense and backs diet pep is beyond clueless
Diet Pep's words make Haveashit sound like a jack of all trades and master of none.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

mcdowell42 wrote:

FFS madness...as a person ? who gives a fuck about that?
tracking back?? to what effect?
constantly a threat? fuck me getting in a good postion is ok but does fuck all when hes there...
does not look a team player, he looks as miserable as fuck
no confidence cannot finish any chances...strange to say i dislike him as much as that other fucker Xhaka

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ye won't be laughing when he scores the winning goal in this yrs CL final for us

And then we'll wake up and have cornflakes

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:

:shock: :banghead:

Either theCunts on Drugs if not he needs to be because anyone who has been watching Klaive since the start of the season can see he is Utter Shyte.
And THAT is why I don't Trust Arteta; he had the exact same Blind Spot with Clive and then having (at long last) Fucked him off out of the club he goes and signs this ineptCunt on Three Times the Money and pays 3 Times the price we sold Clive for. :banghead: :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:56 pm
Ye won't be laughing when he scores the winning goal in this yrs CL final for us

And then we'll wake up and have Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
8)

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

mcdowell42 wrote:

:D :D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We wasted £65Million on Klaive the useless streak of piss when we could have signed Palmer from Cheaty for £42.5Million... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:01 pm
We wasted £65Million on Klaive the useless streak of piss when we could have signed Palmer from Cheaty for £42.5Million... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Or Kudos from Ajax for £35m who looks decent at West Ham

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:28 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:01 pm
Or Kudos from Ajax for £35m who looks decent at West Ham
You mean Kudos for Kudus?

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:30 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

:D :D :D
Best stock up now before the shops realise and put the prices up

:barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Blame thatCUNT Rishi Sunak. :box: