Kai Havertz

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Kai Havertz

Post by robbo10 »

Havertz,(and Granshit Xhaka for that matter) both fucking lame embarrassing excuses for footballers,I wouldn’t care if Havertz (or Xhaka) scored the winning goal in the over-hyped money trophy of Europe,being played out of position (wherever that may be) is not an excuse for being a fucking cowardly waste of space,can’t stand either of them,

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The question I've often asked myself about the Granit Havertz signing is this: what was it based on?

Was it based on his proven ability and delivery of results on the pitch? You'd like to think it would be if you are splashing 65million quid and reportedly 300k per week in wages. But no, it can't be that, the guy has been gash for the last three years at least.

The other more worrying conclusion is that Merkin Head Martinez-Lite has an ego so huge that he looked at Havertz and thought "I can feex heem. I can make heem a star. Now ho an wheen the fuckin hame! Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!"

I think we all know which it was.... :roll: :(

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:48 pm
The question I've often asked myself about the Granit Havertz signing is this: what was it based on?

Was it based on his proven ability and delivery of results on the pitch? You'd like to think it would be if you are splashing 65million quid and reportedly 300k per week in wages. But no, it can't be that, the guy has been gash for the last three years at least.

The other more worrying conclusion is that Merkin Head Martinez-Lite has an ego so huge that he looked at Havertz and thought "I can feex heem. I can make heem a star. Now ho an wheen the fuckin hame! Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!"

Well it was not based on his stats that’s for sure mate,his stats at Chelsea must have been as abysmal as they are with us,I’m guessing it was based purely on how a rescue dog is chosen at battersea,they give the kids the doe eyes from the cage and the kids scream “please please please” to their parents until they get him,because let’s face it this German cockwomble is a fucking charity case,an absolute pity signing

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Well it was not based on his stats that’s for sure mate,his stats at Chelsea must have been as abysmal as they are with us,I’m guessing it was based purely on how a rescue dog is chosen at battersea,they give the kids the doe eyes from the cage and the kids scream “please please please” to their parents until they get him,because let’s face it this German cockwomble is a fucking charity case,an absolute pity signing
I dunno, the number of dodgy signings from the Chavs over the last few years makes me think something else is going on in the background :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Nack wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:57 pm
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I dunno, the number of dodgy signings from the Chavs over the last few years makes me think something else is going on in the background :rubchin:
That wouldn't surprise me. I mean the amount of useless spunk splashes we've signed off those cùnts is ridiculous.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:15 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:57 pm
robbo10 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

That wouldn't surprise me. I mean the amount of useless spunk splashes we've signed off those cùnts is ridiculous.
It beggars belief and just makes me angry :cussing:
Even now the Cashley / Gallarse swap makes my piss boil :censored:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:

It did not make any sense at all. I was reading a Chelsea blog at the time of the signing and he said that no matter what position they tried him in he never really excelled in any of them. He is just a very average player who by the law of averages will have a good game that some of our fanbase will get over excited about. The German manager tried him at left-back perhaps that was Artetas' thinking when he got rid of our only true left-back :roll: .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Trouble is there are quite a number of Arsenal fans (don't know how long they've been following / supporting the team) But they seem to think Arteta is the coming of the new Messiah or something just because he was in charge when we won the FA Cup and last season managed the team to 2nd. They somehow seem to think his smartarse answers & comments in interviews show him as the contender to Guardiola which he most certainly isn't nor ever shall be.

The fact that he rates the likes of Clive and now Havertz and thinks Nketiah and / or Jesus are strikers who are good enough to win us the Prem shows a clear lack of judgement.

His Arrogance is there for all to see and reminds me so much of Wenger in the last third of his tenure, it's as if Arteta is going out of his way to do things differently that are against the grain and when things go wrong rather than Change Things, he just digs his heels in deeper.

His in game management is non-existent; whether things in a game are going bad or well. He clearly has his 'Favourites' and if a player isn't in that clique (ESR? Rambo, Tierney) Then they are fucked and may as well leave as soon as their agents can arrange it.

#ArtetaOut

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:58 pm
Trouble is there are quite a number of Arsenal fans (don't know how long they've been following / supporting the team) But they seem to think Arteta is the coming of the new Messiah or something just because he was in charge when we won the FA Cup and last season managed the team to 2nd. They somehow seem to think his smartarse answers & comments in interviews show him as the contender to Guardiola which he most certainly isn't nor ever shall be.

The fact that he rates the likes of Clive and now Havertz and thinks Nketiah and / or Jesus are strikers who are good enough to win us the Prem shows a clear lack of judgement.

His Arrogance is there for all to see and reminds me so much of Wenger in the last third of his tenure, it's as if Arteta is going out of his way to do things differently that are against the grain and when things go wrong rather than Change Things, he just digs his heels in deeper.

His in game management is non-existent; whether things in a game are going bad or well. He clearly has his 'Favourites' and if a player isn't in that clique (ESR? Rambo, Tierney) Then they are fucked and may as well leave as soon as their agents can arrange it.

#ArtetaOut
100% right,what decent manager would watch his full back make error after error or his striker miss chance after chance and still pick them every week….he watches Zinchenko fuck up every week and STILL starts him at left back,still starts Havertz and still plays Nketiah,shameful

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Yet another no-show from this absolute cünt yesterday. Hopefully we can give him away in the summer and at least save on his wages, even if we are writing off £65m in transfer fee.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:31 pm
Yet another no-show from this absolute cünt yesterday. Hopefully we can give him away in the summer and at least save on his wages, even if we are writing off £65m in transfer fee.
Trouble is until Arteta goes havertz is going nowhere either! Not even to the Bench... :banghead:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:33 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Trouble is until Arteta goes havertz is going nowhere either! Not even to the Bench... :banghead:
“60 million down the drain, Kai Havertz starts again”

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:47 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:33 pm
Kingralph wrote:
“60 million down the drain, Kai Havertz starts again”
He's like a Very Expensive Version of Sanogo :suicide:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:58 pm

#ArtetaOut

Bang on OB. These examples alone tell you all you need to know about Arteta. He's not up to the job.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Was it based on his proven ability and delivery of results on the pitch? You'd like to think it would be if you are splashing 65million quid and reportedly 300k per week in wages. But no, it can't be that, the guy has been gash for the last three years at least

This is the crux of this issue and I was asking this question when were first linked with him....exactly what had Arteta seen in the bloke to justify the transfer? He'd been an unmitigated 3 year flop at the chavs and i wouldn't have wanted him on a free and 10k per week wages, but £65 fucking million and 300k per week!!!!

I've said it before and I'm serious, the manager needs sacking for this signing alone. Whatever Legohead thought Havertz had clearly isn't in the tank, because he's the same hopeless dud that he was at Chelsea and now we'll see Legohead stubbornly refuse to accept that he's fucked up. It's a fucking disgrace and in my case has killed any semblance of renewed enthusiasm that last season gradually built up. I'm fucking furious. :banghead: :banghead: