Kai Havertz

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: Kai Havertz

Post by TeeCee »

We have two choices at best........A saudi club come in and offer 40m for him and Kroenke tells Arteta to sell and get some money back......OR we go to Leverkusen and offer them their prodigal son back +20m for Boniface or another of their very good players!! (Not Xhaka of course)!!!!! :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:15 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:58 pm
Trouble is there are quite a number of Arsenal fans (don't know how long they've been following / supporting the team) But they seem to think Arteta is the coming of the new Messiah or something just because he was in charge when we won the FA Cup and last season managed the team to 2nd. They somehow seem to think his smartarse answers & comments in interviews show him as the contender to Guardiola which he most certainly isn't nor ever shall be.

The fact that he rates the likes of Clive and now Havertz and thinks Nketiah and / or Jesus are strikers who are good enough to win us the Prem shows a clear lack of judgement.

His Arrogance is there for all to see and reminds me so much of Wenger in the last third of his tenure, it's as if Arteta is going out of his way to do things differently that are against the grain and when things go wrong rather than Change Things, he just digs his heels in deeper.

His in game management is non-existent; whether things in a game are going bad or well. He clearly has his 'Favourites' and if a player isn't in that clique (ESR? Rambo, Tierney) Then they are fucked and may as well leave as soon as their agents can arrange it.

#ArtetaOut

Bang on OB. These examples alone tell you all you need to know about Arteta. He's not up to the job.
Yes...... very worrying to say the least....

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:22 am
We have two choices at best........A saudi club come in and offer 40m for him and Kroenke tells Arteta to sell and get some money back......OR we go to Leverkusen and offer them their prodigal son back +20m for Boniface or another of their very good players!! (Not Xhaka of course)!!!!! :banghead:

Fuck me, he wouldn't, would he?? Would he?......WOULD HE??!! :worried: :worried:

Yes. Yes he would. :lol: :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Havertz is the new Ozil the only difference is on his day Ozil had some skill in him where as Havertz doesn't.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Midz wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:25 pm
Havertz is the new Ozil the only difference is on his day Ozil had some skill in him where as Havertz doesn't.
I'll see your Ozil and raise it with a Kim Kallstrom :shock: you know the bloke with a broken back :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nick Nack wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:58 pm
Midz wrote:
I'll see your Ozil and raise it with a Kim Kallstrom :shock: you know the bloke with a broken back :censored:
Sorry buddy But there is only one hand that rivals Havertz and that's the one and thankfully now gone Clive. Pepe, Sanogo, Kallstrom, Santos, Sokratis, Mavropanos etc etc etcnot any of them come close to so many minutes and so many 'Air Kicks' whilst remaining utterly Invisible. :D :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:49 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
Midz wrote:
Sorry buddy But there is only one hand that rivals Havertz and that's the one and thankfully now gone Clive. Pepe, Sanogo, Kallstrom, Santos, Sokratis, Mavropanos etc etc etcnot any of them come close to so many minutes and so many 'Air Kicks' whilst remaining utterly Invisible. :D :wink:
in one early game remember he was free at the far post....ball came over with an open goal....and he shut his eyes and it hit him flat in the face...fuck me that was embarrassing

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:47 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:49 pm
Nick Nack wrote:
Midz wrote:
in one early game remember he was free at the far post....ball came over with an open goal....and he shut his eyes and it hit him flat in the face...fuck me that was embarrassing
I'm pretty certain that as the same game he had another opportunity about 3 feet from goal and he Air Kicked it, even better than those times Sanogo did it.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Just your daily reminder of Havertz costing us £65m and £300k per week.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Kingralph wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:46 pm

So 7 Days (in a week) x 24 Hours (per day) = £1,785.71per hour / £42,840 a Day. Nothing like trying to survive on the Minimum wage for doing fuck all huh!? :banghead: :cussing:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Nick Nack wrote:
Midz wrote:
I'll see your Ozil
:shock: :shock: So that’s what Midz calls it nowadays

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:56 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:46 pm

So 7 Days (in a week) x 24 Hours (per day) = £1,785.71per hour / £42,840 a Day. Nothing like trying to survive on the Minimum wage for doing fuck all huh!? :banghead: :cussing:
He does lose over half in tax and NI though, so maybe we should have a whip around for him and he can get a hostel for the night.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Mikel Arteta on Kai Havertz:

🗣️ “I love him. I think we all love him a player, as a person, everything he brings to the team. There were 2-3 moments the other day with 4, 5, 6-0 - How he tracks people, how he is defending the box, how he’s attacking the box, the position that he’s constantly a threat in the opponents box and that’s what I really like.

“You ask him to play as a 9, as a right attacking midfielder, as a left attacking midfielder, at the base defending and he does it. He’s just a joy to work with.”

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:54 am

🗣️ “I love him. I think we all love him a player, as a person, everything he brings to the team. There were 2-3 moments the other day with 4, 5, 6-0 - How he tracks people, how he is defending the box, how he’s attacking the box, the position that he’s constantly a threat in the opponents box and that’s what I really like.

“You ask him to play as a 9, as a right attacking midfielder, as a left attacking midfielder, at the base defending and he does it. He’s just a joy to work with.”
Arteta basically trying to act as fluffer to the limpest dick in the squad. Embarrassing.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:54 am

You have to wonder if he believe his own words