Palass A Mon 21st Aug KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Palass A Mon 21st Aug KO 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after today's stuttering fall over the line it's a trip to play these arseholes :roll: As always fuck knows how it'll go or what team El beige will pick :rubchin: It's a banana skin for sure and we'll need to be better than that urine today.

DB10GOONER

Re: Palass A Mon 21st Aug KO 8pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

My money is on Eddie Nketiah to start at right back and then Deckers Rice to be swapped into right back early in the second half. Both our centre halves will be swapped out at half time for Martinelli and Saka, and Ramsdale and Odegaard will only speak Swahili for twenty two minutes of the first half and then German for ten minutes of the second half.

If that does not demonstrate Arteta's genius and confuse the oppo, it will at least confuse us! :lol:

Score? Five chipmunks to three bananas for the Arsenal!

:barscarf: :fryingpan:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:03 pm
My money is on Eddie Nketiah to start at right back and then Deckers Rice to be swapped into right back early in the second half. Both our centre halves will be swapped out at half time for Martinelli and Saka, and Ramsdale and Odegaard will only speak Swahili for twenty two minutes of the first half and then German for ten minutes of the second half.

If that does not demonstrate Arteta's genius and confuse the oppo, it will at least confuse us! :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Brilliant.

But sadly, probably true.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

It’s seriously worrying what Arteta is trying to do with us. We have won nothing and yet Arteta thinks he can go all Nutty Professor and reinvent football. We will be embarrassed multiple times this season if he carries on with this shite.

Midz

Post by Midz »

DB10GOONER wrote:

My only query with this is will Ramsdale and Raya both be playing in the second half?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:24 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

My only query with this is will Ramsdale and Raya both be playing in the second half?
Yes. And no.

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Spunked away a shedload of money on yet another Chelsea failure, and just like Wenger, he'll tinker with every line up to make it work, to jam him in there. Who have we bought from Chelsea that has been even half decent?? They can't get the players to work, but over at the Arsenal we have the tools and managerial skills to get the very, very best out of perennial flops and turn them into top, top qualiteeee. Xhaka has been replaced......nothing for nothing. :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Welcome to the Forum Reno! :cheers:

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Tks OBG, it's me in disguise, Xisstential. I dunno what happened but since the end of last season I could not get into my account on any device or any search engine, no matter what I tried. So bizarre......I live in the US now, Reno, Nevada to be precise. So, not really new, just a new name....now you can tell me to F off 🙃

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: Naaaah! Yer alriiiight mate!

Fuck that's one hell of a move!

Hope it goes well for you there!

:rubchin:

Ere you're not one of them Card Counters are you!? :D :wink:

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Been here since the beginning of 2020 mate. Love it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I remember an interview in the Melody Maker or Sounds years ago with Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top and he said the Women in Reno have the longest best Tanned Legs anywhere; even than his beloved Texas.

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Biggest little city in the world :lol: All the Californians are leaving there and moving across the border to here.....and bringing all their shit with them. A lot of the shops here have a sign up that says " WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT IN CALIFORNIA"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:35 pm
Biggest little city in the world :lol: All the Californians are leaving there and moving across the border to here.....and bringing all their shit with them. A lot of the shops here have a sign up that says " WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT IN CALIFORNIA"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Superb.

And welcome back mate. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ditto! :high5: