David Raya PLEASE! Fuck-Off!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: David Raya PLEASE! Fuck-Off!

Post by Midz »

At least Raya is only on loan with an option to buy which is better than if we'd paid £30m for him in the summer.

If he doesn't live up to expectations then we can fuck him off back to Brentford and it'll only have cost us £3m ( a lot, I know but hey ho)

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Midz wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:44 pm
At least Raya is only on loan with an option to buy which is better than if we'd paid £30m for him in the summer.

If he doesn't live up to expectations then we can fuck him off back to Brentford and it'll only have cost us £3m ( a lot, I know but hey ho)
Ramsdale will surely push for a move after all this

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:01 pm
Midz wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:44 pm

Ramsdale will surely push for a move after all this
Couldn't blame him.... Thing is $hitty and the Victims have the Best Goalies in the Prem all the others; including Rambo are a level below... After all the hype surrounding Raya when he first came in, I thought he would be a serious Step Up on Rambo but for me (so far) has definitely been a Step Down. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC:

Debate on the Raya and Ramsdale situation...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal