Manure H Sun 3rd Sept KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Manure H Sun 3rd Sept KO 430pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up for our stuttering shapeless shower it's this bunch of utter cnuts at ours..I fucking despise these bastards I really do..The way we've conceded goals/dropped points at home the last few months I'm not confident though.
I'll go 1-1..Havertz to start and stink the place out and a back 4 with no fullbacks..

rodders999

Re: Manure H Sun 3rd Sept KO 430pm

Post by rodders999 »

If we can get past the first 60 seconds without self harming it will be a start.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Here's the fucking thing - if Arteta is pragmatic, tucks his stupid Wenger-like ego away, drops Granit Havertz (love it, Retro 8) ), plays players in their correct positions, then these fuckbags are so beatable it is hilarious. :box:

But if he keeps this latest stupidity up, trying to show what a genius he is, then we will lose. :roll:

It's too early in the season for me to go full negativity, so I'm going with a win for the mighty Arsenal. But I won't even blink in surprise if we lose. :|

Midz

Post by Midz »

here comes our regular loss to these despicable cun.nts. I fucking hate them!!

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Needs to drop Havertz and just play a proper team

White/Tomiyasu Saliba Gabriel Kiwior
Partey Rice
Odegaard
Saka Nketiah Martinelli

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Thynker wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:37 pm

Partey Rice
Odegaard
Saka Nketiah Martinelli

Who the hell do you think you are Mr. Thynker, coming on here making sensible suggestions like that?!

Sadly, it ain’t gonna happen.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:47 pm
Here's the fucking thing - if Arteta is pragmatic, tucks his stupid Wenger-like ego away, drops Granit Havertz (love it, Retro 8) ), plays players in their correct positions, then these fuckbags are so beatable it is hilarious. :box:

But if he keeps this latest stupidity up, trying to show what a genius he is, then we will lose. :roll:

It's too early in the season for me to go full negativity, so I'm going with a win for the mighty Arsenal. But I won't even blink in surprise if we lose. :|

Trouble is DB…and I can’t believe that I’m saying this, because I didn’t think it was possible…but it’s looking like Havertz might actually be worse than Xhaka!!!! :shock: :shock:

To think how we all rejoiced when old Clubfoot left and then we get this fucking bloke.

Us lot on this forum must have been wicked bastards in our past lives to deserve this type of twisted fucking fate.

:suicide:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:47 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:47 pm

Trouble is DB…and I can’t believe that I’m saying this, because I didn’t think it was possible…but it’s looking like Havertz might actually be worse than Xhaka!!!! :shock: :shock:

To think how we all rejoiced when old Clubfoot left and then we get this fucking bloke.

Us lot on this forum must have been wicked bastards in our past lives to deserve this type of twisted fucking fate.

:suicide:
This has crossed my mind aswell Retro :shock: It's as if in some kind of tribute to his mentor le fartpipe he's said "I'll show those bastarts on the online gooner for turning on my love child Granit" :(

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

Bet when everyone looked at the fixtures when they came out they thought that this would be our first real test. It's our 4th....out of 4. This carries on, every game is going to bring real consternation. Luton up next? Well if we play really well, we can get something....... :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:48 pm
Despicable cun.nts. I fucking hate them!!

^^^THIS^^^
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reno Gooner

Post by Reno Gooner »

According to Arteta's interview with the BBC, "we have improved dramatically since last season........if you compare this game to the Fulham game last season, we were 10 times better" This is the same delusional crap Wenger used to come out with. In other words, don't believe what you saw, believe what I say. Classic Wenger.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Thynker wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:37 pm

Partey Rice
Odegaard
Saka Nketiah Martinelli
Would agree with most of that apart from Partey. Would start Jorginho ahead of Partey.
But most importantly, drop this full back/midfield combination role. It’s shit! End of.
Oh, and I feckin detest this mob even more than the Scum, Victims, Chavs. Constantly hateful since 1983. (Should be their club motto on the badge)

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

constanter odio sit MCMLXXXIII

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:D

:high5:

ut semper sit ita

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Reno Gooner wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:22 pm
According to Arteta's interview with the BBC, "we have improved dramatically since last season........if you compare this game to the Fulham game last season, we were 10 times better" This is the same delusional crap Wenger used to come out with. In other words, don't believe what you saw, believe what I say. Classic Wenger.
Didn't we win the fixture last season without conceding 2 goals? Tierney started that game.