Manure H Sun 3rd Sept KO 430pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Manure H Sun 3rd Sept KO 430pm

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:31 am
https://twitter.com/ArsenalN7/status/16 ... NHvOA&s=19

This made me chuckle 😂
:lol:

Taxi for Dalot! (At Least I think it was Dalot? ) ...Quality Finish BTW, there are many players who having run that distance with the ball knowing the defenders ar right on their tail and facing the One To One with the keeper would have Blown It!...I'll just say:

I Love Jesus, I Believe, I Am Re-born!. :dancingbanana:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:16 am
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:31 am
https://twitter.com/ArsenalN7/status/16 ... NHvOA&s=19

This made me chuckle 😂
:lol:

Taxi for Dalot! (At Least I think it was Dalot? ) ...Quality Finish BTW, there are many players who having run that distance with the ball knowing the defenders ar right on their tail and facing the One To One with the keeper would have Blown It!...I'll just say:

I Love Jesus, I Believe, I Am Re-born!. :dancingbanana:
I was sure he'd fuck it up but thankfully he did an excellent job

RJG23

Post by RJG23 »

We've come a long way from Lazette running through treacle and hitting the bar to that Jesus finish 😂

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

RJG23 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:45 am
We've come a long way from Lazette running through treacle and hitting the bar to that Jesus finish 😂
:lol: :lol: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal v Manure BENCHCAM... 8minutes+ Believe Me Well Worth Watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxbbbTwPYI

I don't want to spoil it But Keep an eye on the Players celebrating when Jesus puts the game to bed.... They all go absolutely Bat Shit Crazy - Pandemonium Ensues; I guess much like it did for all of us where ever we were watching it, anyway as the players/subs all run onto the pitch, at approximately 6mins 23 seconds Martinelli throws his Prime drink anywhere - Just like many of us did with our drink of choice, but then on 6mins 29 seconds Zinchenko not only does a quick 'Jesus Phone Home' celebration... but this other weird face at someone... Soooo Funny... Enjoy.

Fuckin' LOVE It!. :whee:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Loved Raya holding up the subs board with no 1 on it :lol: :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Awesome. 8)

I've always been against the idea of the Arsenal having an "anthem" like the mouser's* "sign on with a pen in your hand" thing, as it always felt too wanky northern. Hated the idea. :lol:

But this song is just perfect. Send chills up the spine when 60 thousand people sing it. 8)

Reminds me of us singing "and it's Arsenal, Arsenal FC..." to the tune of the "Wild Rover". 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

All This Taking place In Rodders Shed! :D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-KKruDDvLQ

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:36 am
Awesome. 8)

I've always been against the idea of the Arsenal having an "anthem" like the mouser's* "sign on with a pen in your hand" thing, as it always felt too wanky northern. Hated the idea. :lol:

But this song is just perfect. Send chills up the spine when 60 thousand people sing it. 8)

Reminds me of us singing "and it's Arsenal, Arsenal FC..." to the tune of the "Wild Rover". 8)
I love it too :barscarf: The fact it's getting on the tits of other fanbases is an added bonus 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Man Utd tell Antony 'don't return to club' as they speak out over abuse allegations
✍️ @crossydailystar
dailystar.co.uk/sport/football…

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:34 pm
Man Utd tell Antony 'don't return to club' as they speak out over abuse allegations
✍️ @crossydailystar
dailystar.co.uk/sport/football…

I don't like this bloke at all, quite apart from thinking he's a massive waste of money and I wouldn't be at all surprised to discover that he's a nasty bastard off the pitch, BUT....this modern trend that an allegation equals guilt is fucking worrying.

In cases where allegations of domestic abuse, racism, or homophobia are made, the tenets of British Common Law (adopted throughout western democracies) of innocent until proven guilty, are turned on their head. It's become like Salem, where accusation equals guilt and the burden of proof falls on the accused to prove they are innocent.

Remember the allegations against Trump and Brett Kavanaugh, where everybody was exhorted, by feminists, politicians, the media and the Hollywood set to "just believe women" and anyone demanding a fair hearing and adequate proof of guilt was dismissed as a sexual assault apologist? A terrifyingly dangerous road to travel.

Whatever one thinks of Antony, judgement has been passed, including by his club it appears, on the basis of accusations alone. If it is proven that he's been knocking women about, then fuck him and he ought to be cast out, but if he denies the allegations, then a court needs to decide.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

I'm so pleased we beat these c.unts. :D