Spuds aka Nolia Cup(Sweden) Winners 1977 H Sun sept 24th KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: Spuds aka Nolia Cup(Sweden) Winners 1977 H Sun sept 24th KO 2pm

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:05 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:06 pm
Shite.

I'm a Nketiah defender but I never want to see him play again for us after that pitiful display.

Were Artetas nstructions at HT to say don't give the ball to Saka to not run at their RB.

Jorginho...can't put it into words. Headless chicken.

Lucky t get a point :banghead:
The only question has to be - What took you so long?
I mean seriously he is sub premier league level and should be nowhere near our first team.

Mind you he was called up for England :lol:
Thought there might be a player somewhere hidden who'd kick on given the chance. It took mouthbreather Kane a few years to become a prolific goal scorer, and thought he'd need a run in the team but he's not shown anything remotely close to what it takes to be an Arsenal striker.

Maybe its the old football romantic in me wanting an Arsenal youngster to do well for us too.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:09 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:02 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:38 pm
I'm off to chop some wood!

Will stop ranting on here and ruining it for you all!

Is that some kind of euphemism mate? :D
Fraid not! And I'm still fucked off!
Me too and I will be all week... We should have destroyed the Scum and we almost blew the whole 3 points... :banghead: And of course we now have more injuries.... This was all down to Arteta I'm sorry to say. :?

RJG23

Post by RJG23 »

Never been sold on Nketiah. I give him credit when he plays well. Like when Jesus got injured last season he did step up quite well at first, but he seems to have patches and for the most part doesn't impose himself. Think putting him on a 100k/week deal was a bit daft.

Maybe a swap deal for a better option?

augie

Post by augie »

The worrying thing about nketieh is that in the last 2 or 3 games he doesnt seem bothered and the usual work ethic in his game wasnt there